marottalad
BoBo
lucianomoggi
Crayzitalian3
DeviAngel
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How many of you are reading the Juve forum - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are reading the Juve forum

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:25 pm

Well obviously we can't force anyone to be active. But the fact about 10 of you at least reads this section is encouraging.

Anyways changes are going to be made. I hope you support us in this and help us with the changes

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How many of you are reading the Juve forum - Page 2 Empty Re: How many of you are reading the Juve forum

Post by GoreVidal Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:20 pm

Hey hi fellow juventinis,  this topic urged me to make an account and start posting! Have been lurking on these forums from goal.com days.. witnessed almost everything after it - the good & the Bad! its still my reflex to check the forums everytime i start the browser! its true the juve section has become quite inactive (never really recovered from loss of so many active posters.. that great cleanup)  but its still a great place for some meaningful football discussion sparing some occasional trolling attempts from other section posters (but i do miss Vibe and Crointer!) And Devi u are awesome man.. the life of this forum and a true Juventino!  Love this place guys...

GoreVidal
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:26 pm

GoreVidal wrote:Hey hi fellow juventinis,  this topic urged me to make an account and start posting! Have been lurking on these forums from goal.com days.. witnessed almost everything after it - the good & the Bad! its still my reflex to check the forums everytime i start the browser! its true the juve section has become quite inactive (never really recovered from loss of so many active posters.. that great cleanup)  but its still a great place for some meaningful football discussion sparing some occasional trolling attempts from other section posters (but i do miss Vibe and Crointer!) And Devi u are awesome man.. the life of this forum and a true Juventino!  Love this place guys...  

Welcome.Get posting now !

Introduce yourself here : http://www.goallegacy.net/t34039-juventini-s-chit-chat-room
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:45 pm

Devictatorship is over Laughing

Congrats on graduating and good luck finding a job  Thumbs up 
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:45 pm

Well I've been reading through most posts but I just don't have that much drive in posting on threads. Like Tom said, it's hard to find a decent conversation nowadays.

I definitely support the restructuring.

Although RG and Devi, I suggest you make individual player threads for major players while for bench players like Storari, Motta, and Padoin you should just make a general thread for Juventus bench and sub players. I don't like seeing 10 empty pages of reserve players tbh.

Ill try to post more now that it's near the holidays and I should find out what colleges I'm going to be accepted by this holiday break.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Can I make player threads like this in Inter section?

I like this pilot project :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:04 pm

Inter section needs to be burned to the ground with its "I never said..." Threads :coffee:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:07 pm

Vibe wrote:Can I make player threads like this in Inter section?

There are very few Inter fans here, so it would be useless I think
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by habsky Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:08 pm

The problem with a long thread is that browsing it using mobile phone is kinda annoying since you have to press "next" multiple times until you get to the last message you have read. Anyone have a solution for this?

habsky
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:09 pm

Robespierre wrote:

There are a few Inter fans here, so it would be useless I think

You weren't always here,Inter section used to be the best on the forum...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Vibe wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

There are a few Inter fans here, so it would be useless I think

You weren't always here,Inter section used to be the best on the forum...

exactly, Used ...
it was past
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:22 pm

Then there is no hope.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Vibe wrote:Devictatorship is over Laughing

Congrats on graduating and good luck finding a job  Thumbs up 
Laughing I've tried this changes posters refused them we even voted 5-6 times .... It was Devictatorship I tried my best for the best of the posters but I see they are gone

Hvala Puno Vibe Smile

Last edited by DeviAngel on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:22 pm

I want to thank RG for the creating an inception to what was the needed format to rejuvenate this section while Devi has done a wonderful job in carrying through RG's format.

I hoped for the Juventus section to gain a semblance of organization and order after how system logic became completely stretched out to postless news threads to which little incentive was given in posting.

The individual thread and labelling is sure to be a resounding success as evidenced by the La Liga thread format; as this could not come any sooner.

RG & Dejan; great work brothers.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:28 pm

Arquitescu wrote:I want to thank RG for the creating an inception to what was the needed format to rejuvenate this section while Devi has done a wonderful job in carrying through RG's format.

I hoped for the Juventus section to gain a semblance of organization and order after how system logic became completely stretched out to postless news threads to which little incentive was given in posting.

The individual thread and labelling is sure to be a resounding success as evidenced by the La Liga thread format; as this could not come any sooner.

It was an agreement after long talk between me and RG it was our idea Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:45 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:I want to thank RG for the creating an inception to what was the needed format to rejuvenate this section while Devi has done a wonderful job in carrying through RG's format.

It was an agreement after long talk between me and RG it was our idea Smile

My mistake Dejan, as I should not have undermined the thought process you provided in this new format. In the end, you are the leader of this section as I have 100% trust that you will carry this new scheme in optimum execution. All I can offer is my contribution from time to time.

Wonderful job.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:51 pm

I admit I'm posting much less these days. Work and life is busy. I also got tired of the same old debates about how horrible Conte is doing, formation changes, Agnellis is too cheap, etc.

I'll try to post more, but, to be honest, the season is a bit slow these days. Posting always picks up when the transfer window talk starts.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:04 pm

Also can we please keep the Juventini Watch as a sticky? It was the central hub of into regarding our Youth Team and loaned out players.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:14 am

Juveman17 wrote:Also can we please keep the Juventini Watch as a sticky? It was the central hub of into regarding our Youth Team and loaned out players.
We have enough stickies. If you/we are in need of that thread we have the link here : ( http://www.goallegacy.net/t34038-link-to-player-profiles )
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:19 am

Juventude wrote:I admit I'm posting much less these days.  Work and life is busy.  I also got tired of the same old debates about how horrible Conte is doing, formation changes, Agnellis is too cheap, etc.  

I'll try to post more, but, to be honest, the season is a bit slow these days.  Posting always picks up when the transfer window talk starts.  
Yeah but we are not here to talk just for rumors now are we Smile ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:14 am

habsky wrote:The problem with a long thread is that browsing it using mobile phone is kinda annoying since you have to press "next" multiple times until you get to the last message you have read. Anyone have a solution for this?

Just switch to classic version on your mobile.I browse GL on my mobile using classic version.That'll help you a lot.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by habsky Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:35 am

S wrote:
habsky wrote:The problem with a long thread is that browsing it using mobile phone is kinda annoying since you have to press "next" multiple times until you get to the last message you have read. Anyone have a solution for this?

Just switch to classic version on your mobile.I browse GL on my mobile using classic version.That'll help you a lot.
I did that as well (switching to classic just to quickly get to the latest page), but it still felt unnecessary.

I prefer mobile version on my mobile because the user experience is better. It would be very handy if there is a button to go to the last page in mobile for example.

habsky
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 pm

I'm here just reading Wink I dont have much to write.As Rg said mostly here coz the news about the club coz this is (for me) the most accurate site for top news for Juve
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:32 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:I admit I'm posting much less these days.  Work and life is busy.  I also got tired of the same old debates about how horrible Conte is doing, formation changes, Agnellis is too cheap, etc.  

I'll try to post more, but, to be honest, the season is a bit slow these days.  Posting always picks up when the transfer window talk starts.  
Yeah but we are not here to talk just for rumors now are we Smile?

I agree, but, as I said, it gets tiresome to argue with the same person about the same issue in every thread. that was the real reason I gave up posting. when Juve's form dips just slightly, the posting on here goes down in quality quickly.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:33 pm

habsky wrote:
S wrote:

I did that as well (switching to classic just to quickly get to the latest page), but it still felt unnecessary.

I prefer mobile version on my mobile because the user experience is better. It would be very handy if there is a button to go to the last page in mobile for example.

I agree completely. This new format stinks for mobile users.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:52 pm

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Yeah but we are not here to talk just for rumors now are we Smile?

I agree, but, as I said, it gets tiresome to argue with the same person about the same issue in every thread. that was the real reason I gave up posting. when Juve's form dips just slightly, the posting on here goes down in quality quickly.

I agree but still we should try.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum