marottalad
BoBo
lucianomoggi
Crayzitalian3
DeviAngel
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How many of you are reading the Juve forum - Page 3 Empty Re: How many of you are reading the Juve forum

Post by DeviAngel Tue 10 Dec 2013, 17:52

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:I admit I'm posting much less these days.  Work and life is busy.  I also got tired of the same old debates about how horrible Conte is doing, formation changes, Agnellis is too cheap, etc.  

I'll try to post more, but, to be honest, the season is a bit slow these days.  Posting always picks up when the transfer window talk starts.  
Yeah but we are not here to talk just for rumors now are we Smile?

I agree, but, as I said, it gets tiresome to argue with the same person about the same issue in every thread. that was the real reason I gave up posting. when Juve's form dips just slightly, the posting on here goes down in quality quickly.

I agree but still we should try.

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How many of you are reading the Juve forum - Page 3 Empty Re: How many of you are reading the Juve forum

Post by Juveman17 Tue 10 Dec 2013, 17:52

Devi did you see the suggestions I made in the Chit Chat thread?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 10 Dec 2013, 18:15

Juventude wrote:
habsky wrote:
S wrote:

Just switch to classic version on your mobile.I browse GL on my mobile using classic version.That'll help you a lot.
I did that as well (switching to classic just to quickly get to the latest page), but it still felt unnecessary.

I prefer mobile version on my mobile because the user experience is better. It would be very handy if there is a button to go to the last page in mobile for example.

I agree completely. This new format stinks for mobile users.

I agree.The mods should look to improve the mobile version but honestly i havent had much of a problem accessing Goallegacy through the classic version.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun 12 Jan 2014, 23:22

Im here mostly lurking,a bit confused with this new "stlye" of Juve section,do not like on my first view but maybe it will be more familiar later.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3