marottalad
BoBo
lucianomoggi
Crayzitalian3
DeviAngel
27 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How many of you are reading the Juve forum Empty How many of you are reading the Juve forum

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:22 am

I would like to ask registered and non registered members especially Juventini- How many of you are reading the Juve forums, if you are not registered please make an acc and post Smile

- DeviAngel
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

How many of you are reading the Juve forum Empty Re: How many of you are reading the Juve forum

Post by Crayzitalian3 Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:43 am

I read the Juventus forums at least 3 times a day!

Crayzitalian3
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

How many of you are reading the Juve forum Empty Re: How many of you are reading the Juve forum

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:36 am

I am not making lots of comments, but I am here reading before and after the games that we have...

I am happy with Juventus performances, we are doing good, no reason to complain, and I find no reason to comment because I am not good on celebrating...

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:12 am

No matter how boring things get around here i always cruise by. sometime u get another angel on things from the comments and its just a click away reading, posting is something else.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:47 am

I did but I got perma banned:( i still read the site however it is funny as fck
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:26 am

I read for the most part and join the game day thread time and time
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:40 pm

Hey Bro, I read the forum at least 4-5 times a day but I don't really post anymore coz I don't have time but I don't see the point in posting as there are too many idiots on here who think they know more and just disregard your post or comment and tell you your wrong etc etc. So I just let them carry on between themselves. We used to have some great posters and banter but that seems finished and to be fair now I just check to see what news you have posted. x

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:53 pm

Yeah whats wrong these days? Barely anyone posts... Except during matches, and even in matches, all the magic disappeared! Its a good choice that u made this thread devi...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:35 pm

I come on here at least twice a day to check out the news and see what people have to say. Im not sure what it is about this forum that i like so much but it's just one of those sites I instinctively type in to my browser. Sorry for not being much of a poster, but to answer your question I do read.
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:55 pm

I check it a couple times a day on my phone at least. Don't post as much as I used to, busy with some other things

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:01 pm

its cuz the boards are dead. Not even the Juve section but all sections are very very slow. Even the general section has become slow.

Imagine, this is a "closed" forum, people leave the place and we never get new posters. Forums need constant flow of new posters to survive.

Any other forums you guys check?
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:13 pm

djfawnz wrote:its cuz the boards are dead. Not even the Juve section but all sections are very very slow. Even the general section has become slow.

Imagine, this is a "closed" forum, people leave the place and we never get new posters. Forums need constant flow of new posters to survive.

You must be blind.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by habsky Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:17 pm

I was never an active poster, but I'm a regular reader since the Lithium days.

habsky
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:20 pm

2 to 3 times a day, havent really got the time to post, i enjoy reading your opinions guys
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:24 pm

I read it every day. Going to post more from now on
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:56 pm

RealGunner wrote:
djfawnz wrote:its cuz the boards are dead. Not even the Juve section but all sections are very very slow. Even the general section has become slow.

You must be blind.

Yeah.. RG FTW!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:59 pm

I still browse, but decent conversations are few and far between so I no longer feel the urge to post in any detail only to recieve a semi-related reply a day later.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:14 am

To get it straight, I asked Devi to make this thread because it was a bit worrying that a lot of threads went without a single post in them. It looked like a page from a news site than a forum.

Me and Devi have decided to revamp this section. Make it more presentable and hopefully more active.

I know it has been suggested before but this time it is happening. I think we all can agree that it will be better than what it is now.

For now i am thinking towards a Madrid/Barca style layout. A thread for each player. A thread for transfer discussion. A thread for other stuff.

Tell me what you guys think.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:22 am

The current style was best when the forum was active, but atm it's best to change it. Do your magic lads.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:45 am

finally
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:14 am

hey cheers 
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:00 am

We need you guys to become active I don't have the time too since I graduated 1 month ago and I am all over the city searching for a job but I still find time and post some news and make some posts I am sure you can find time for one post too, I am giving my best here in order this section doesn't die but you aren't helping. Tom I don't get replies to all my news thread that means I should stop posting them ?

Come on guys start acting like Juventini not like prima-donas

btw today some things are  going to change and they'll change for good AND ALL OF US MUST START TO WORK TOGETHER AND TRY TO SEE THE CHANGES WORK because one person can't succeed.

Cheers
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:13 am

@Devi
Hey maan, I try to post as much as possible... Before this summer, I wasnt too active, but got back and now am still posting... I'm on my final year, got lots of school work and uni stuff, but am trying my best! But I do agree that ppl here are half dead to be honest... and at some point I did see the urge to create this thread.
Ps. I loved the fact that we did the llorente thread...
We need a vice Devi too Smile)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:16 am

I forgot to say that theres something thats really annoying about this forum these days...when I use my phone, I get tbose advertisements from lovelink.... idk wat... then the forum closes and shit... is anyone facing the same problem?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:25 pm

Well obviously we can't force anyone to be active. But the fact about 10 of you at least reads this section is encouraging.

Anyways changes are going to be made. I hope you support us in this and help us with the changes
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next