donttreadonred
Chumlum
RealGunner
RedOranje
Art Morte
92 posters

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V3

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:40 am

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:
RealGunner wrote:lol Everton, Chelsea, City next 3 games. We will feel like Crystal palace soon
how about all three of them draws :lol:because that is the only way we can be there near top!!!
We will never be back in the top 3 this season again.

You can quote me on that....not with BR benching his best 2 CBs and not learning from his mistakes.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League discussion '13-'14 V3

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:06 am

Call me a hater if you wish but Sturridge and Suarez have masked Liverpool's shortcomings all season and eventually it will bite you in the arse.

Said all season that top 4 will consist of Arsenal, Chelsea, City and Yanited.... and i stand by that, don't believe Liverpool's midfield and defence is good enough to stay the course.

They will fight for EL spots with Spurs and Everton.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:22 am

^ United are f*cking wank in midfield as well and have a manager even worse than ours. Them (And us) will be 15 points off title at least come May.

I think Spurs will bounce back and go on a run. Favourites for 4th imo.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:23 am

Having said that, City will probably go and do their typical away performance impression and lose the next 2 games and it'll all open up again Laughing

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:23 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Call me a hater if you wish but Sturridge and Suarez have masked Liverpool's shortcomings all season and eventually it will bite you in the arse.

Said all season that top 4 will consist of Arsenal, Chelsea, City and Yanited.... and i stand by that, don't believe Liverpool's midfield and defence is good enough to stay the course.

They will fight for EL spots with Spurs and Everton.
enough agreed ... I think Liverpool needs of an upgrade in midfield , it is an area of ​​the field that I see in trouble this year , even captain Gerrard isn't playing well .. but he is almost 34, understandable, but others do not have this motivation..
(ah and I am a sympathizer of Liverpool )

It being understood that Rodgers has been drinking heavily before the match I think ...I did not understand any choice
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:08 am

the PL will be shit until January and everyone adjusts to their new team / manager.

the only team that's turned up this season is arsenal and that's because of managerial stability.

ask any Chelsea fan, and they'll tell you their performances this season don't warrant their current position. you can ask any Liverpool fan too.

city have slowly adapted to pellegrini but remain inconsistent away from the etihad.

united have david f*cking moyes as their coach.

spurs essentially have a new team.

city, chelsea and arsenal are guaranteed top 4.

spurs, united and liverpool will fight for fourth. personally think rooney will carry united into that 4th spot.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:11 am

DuringTheWar wrote:pellegrini has saved nasri's career
Nah brah, his contract's probably running out next summer :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:10 pm

PL shit because the big teams don't get their own way lmao? Cry me a f*cking river Crying or Very sad 

Anyway Sepi what you say is true but its Man Yoo ffs they always magically win games Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:28 pm

Watching the Arsenal game again

I think I could watch them all day the way they are playing, Ozil especially... his movement is almost unparalleled IMO

The difference he makes for Arsenal is incredible
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:34 pm

Ozil's mere presence has really inspired everyone on the team. The defence is like a brick wall, midfield operates with the fluidity of a Beethoven composition and Giroud's numbers speak for themselves so far
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:38 pm

Walcott must be twitching like a crack addict to get back on the field, he's a perfect fit to compliment what Arsenal is doing right now
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:44 pm

anyway  there is a sort of curse for Liverpool... this year Suarez, Sturridge and Coutinho can never play together (and when they did it last year the results were  very good) ..

Before Suarez has to serve the disqualification, after it Coutinho gets injuried against Swansea .. when Coutinho comes back  instead gets injured Sturridge ...

Last edited by Robespierre on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:45 pm

when walcott gets in the 1st eleven, who goes to the bench? Cazorla or Wilshire ?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:39 pm

Based on form, it will be Santi but Wenger will most likely start with Santi and use Jack as sub.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:56 pm

Right now Walcott simply doesn't get into the first XI as good as he's been last season. He has to earn it from those sub appearances, when someone is injured or needs a rest.

Giroud, Cazorla, Özil, Wilshere start in the attacking positions.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:58 pm

With Wilshere back to his best ( or nearly there ) i don't think he should be benched. Cazorla is likely to be benched atm. But that would mean Wilshere at LW and not sure if he is as good there as he is at RW.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:38 am

Arsenal is going to win the league this year. Their fans know that but simply wouldn't admit in fear of jinxing.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:58 am

iftikhar wrote:Arsenal is going to win the league this year. Their fans know that but simply wouldn't admit in fear of jinxing.
Hold your boat.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:42 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:PL shit because the big teams don't get their own way lmao? Cry me a f*cking river Crying or Very sad 
no the PL is shit because there's only one frontrunner for the league right now. no one can match arsenal right now so there's no competition in the league hence shit.

"competition" to get a top 4 trophy is dull and meaningless. as is mid table the relegation battles.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:33 am

Arsenal are four points ahead in a league where top teams constantly drop points ffs

Barca and Atleti are 3 points ahead of us in a league where top teams don't drop many points and we are very much in it

Arsenal are yet to play Chelsea and City. Both these teams have already played eachother and United and only have the other half of the game left. All these three teams might be level on points going into Christmas.

Arsenals three next teams are considerably harder than the other twos as well
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:37 am

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:
iftikhar wrote:Arsenal is going to win the league this year. Their fans know that but simply wouldn't admit in fear of jinxing.
Hold your boat.
Repect the rules of betting. Change your avatar to Momo Salah :coffee:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:09 pm

Red Alert wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:PL shit because the big teams don't get their own way lmao? Cry me a f*cking river Crying or Very sad 
no the PL is shit because there's only one frontrunner for the league right now. no one can match arsenal right now so there's no competition in the league hence shit.

"competition" to get a top 4 trophy is dull and meaningless. as is mid table the relegation battles.
No you just realize your not good enough and having a good cry.... i guarantee none of this would have been said if you didn't lose to Hull Laughing

Also competition to get top 4, europa league spots and relegation battles are not dull and meaningless.... not surprised to hear someone who supports an historically big team say something so ignorant though.

Also there is competition.... its 4 points which is f*cking nothing in this league and it easily changes in one week for instance Arsenal have lost twice this season do that again and they are not top anymore Laughing

Liverpool can't compete =/= there is no competition, everyone loves a good cry though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:55 pm

you've obviously not visited the liverpool section this season then, lol. ive stated from the very beginning we'd only get a top 4 spot if clubs underachieve considering liverpools whole game plan is based on a player we dont have, a number 10. we've actually done very well to be where we are given our performances this season.

you honestly fail at your own logic. liverpool cant compete for a top 4 spot (that is, after all, liverpools goal this season) yet we're 4th? sorry, what? doesnt that actually say what im saying? liverpools fourth despite having an away record as bad as citys.

and yes, ive continuosly attacked liverpools away record and liverpool in general all season. so this isnt about hull, no. you can ask any lfc fan, ive been treated as if i was deluded in that section for stating facts. wins covered those facts, thanfully for that hull defeat they can see liverpool is not all that. i mean, we havent dominated ANYONE in the league away from home season. infact we've hardly dominated anyone at all. suarez / sturridge has carried us so yeah, dont think this about the result against hull tigers if ive been going on about all season. nice try tho

what the *bleep* are you on about? top 4 and all the modern day crap about finishing midtable ARE meaningless. the only reason liverpool is "historic" is because they challenged for SILVERWARE in the past; not this top 4 "trophy". hopefully the current crop of players understand this and stop being so hopeless with this modern day mentality. only suarez has this champion mentality, and hes pretty much sold in the next summer window, hell madrid might even get him in january.

anyway, its arsenals league to lose. whoever doesnt see that is simply looking at the table and not watching games. like i said earlier, city cant buy a win away from home. arsenal have the best away record and second best record at home. arsenal should beat chelsea with ease if chelsea continue to play the way they have and arsenals midfield looking so dominate. ask any chelsea fan and they'll tell you they've been meh all season and have scraped through wins, wins they woulnt have got if they played quality, quality this leagur doesnt have this aeason. this season is as predictable as last season. arsenal, chelsea, city top 3, 3 teams fighting for a 4th spot for "entertainment"
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:54 pm

PL is far from shit. Anyone can beat anyone on a given day and Manchester United are nowhere near the top........I fail to see what part of that equation is shit tbh
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:03 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Arsenal are four points ahead in a league where top teams constantly drop points ffs

Barca and Atleti are 3 points ahead of us in a league where top teams don't drop many points and we are very much in it

Arsenal are yet to play Chelsea and City. Both these teams have already played eachother and United and only have the other half of the game left. All these three teams might be level on points going into Christmas.

Arsenals three next teams are considerably harder than the other twos as well
Just wait till December is over.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:07 pm

I never said you couldn't challenge for top 4 i said you couldn't challenge Arsenal for the league.

Yes i don't visit the Liverpool section very often anymore because i'm considered an hater whose opinion is not valid so i don't bother.

No finishing top 4 isn't meaningless, maybe to you but to many people its very meaningful as its qualifying for Europe and the relegation battle is very meaningful to a lot of people.

The only thing that is meaningless is mid table mediocrity.... as long as you achieve something what ever that maybe the end justify the means.

Not sure why it matters anyway, because its only 4 points and Arsenal have to play Everton, City and Chelsea over Christmas.

You are acting like they are ten points clear and unbeaten, they have dropped points and arguably had the easiest fixture list of that lot.....

If the PL is shit i hate to know what the other leagues are.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next