Harmonica
Lord Awesome
Onyx
The_Badger
Khaled
115 posters

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 5 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Collblanc Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:27 pm

I did, no results on: Conte, SAF, Guardiola,
Maldini said he deserves it.
Platini said he cóuld win it.

Are you just making stuff up?? Please go evil madrid liar

Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 5 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended

Post by Collblanc Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:29 pm

this is exactly what is wrong you your kind of madrid 'supporters'. frustrated of not winning any prices, not having the best player in the team. and frustrated that your biggest rival DO have the best player in their team, so you just start to lie. go take your ego back to bigsoccer
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:55 pm

Lol who cares about your "best player"? You won't win another CL with Messi I promise you.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:19 am

The Awesome wrote:
Donuts wrote:Ronaldo should win it.. because he scored less goals then Messi and won....nothing...Also secured his Portugal side to the world cu...oh wait he didn't.

...GL Logic at it's best.
Messi to win it because he was "injured" for Bayern but not for Athletic.

Donuts indeed. Laughing
I don't see where i said Messi should win it, just that people claiming Ronaldo should is pretty stupid.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:12 am

Donuts wrote:I don't see where i said Messi should win it, just that people claiming Ronaldo should is pretty stupid.
Never said you specifically said it either.

Likewise, I also find the idea of Messi winning it this season to be droll.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:24 pm

crius73 wrote:
Khaled wrote:
Messi was INJURED against Bayern (he shouldn't have played the 1st leg) Messi only ran 6KM in that game (he's average is 9/game), plus he missed the 2nd leg. Please can you tell me what did Cristiano do vs Dortmund? eh?
According to the Uefa site Messi ran 7.4km in the Bayern game which was 10% MORE than he ran in the other CL games. So I'm not sure it was due to the injury he played bad, or if he struggles when he's up against better teams.
I'll have to recheck but I saw it on a reliable twitter account. Anyway, the point is Messi was injured 2 weeks before that game (he was supposed to be out for at least 3 weeks). Shouldn't play the game, and as a result he missed the 2nd leg at camp nou. He played some minutes vs Atletico and got injured again and didn't play for about a month. Tito made a big mistake when he started Messi vs Bayern at Allianz arena, at least he would have been fit for the 2nd leg!

AND PLEASE, "Messi struggles when he's up against better teams"???

If there's a player who performs in most of the big games his name is MESSI!
He might have some off games, but he's the most consistent player. He has 18 goals and 11 assists with great overall performances against Barcelona's biggest rival Real Madrid!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by crius73 Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:14 pm

Do you really think Real is a better team than Barca? I consider them to be on the same level.

I agree that Messi often performs well in big games, but big games for Barca does not mean they are up against a better team. It is usually either a team on the same level like RM, or a weaker team like e.g. PSG in last years CL QF. The Bayern game was probably the first game I have seen where Messi played against a better team. Can we conclude that he struggles against better teams based on one game? No, and thats why I had a questionmark at the end of the sentence which you forgot in your quote.

crius73
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Who is the best player? If this is what this reward is, it should be clear, it is Messi!

If you ask me who should win it? I will say Ribery, just because he was in the team that destroyed Messi's team, and because Messi was injured so he could not contribute 100% towards the end when he was needed the most. Ronaldo should not be in this picture at all. I mean i do think he is the second best, but he is just that: second best. And his season was not more exceptional then Messi's.

I always say this award is stupid. It should be given at least for GK, Def, Mid and Attack if not for even more specific positions. Best player is really to bieased as everyone traditionally notices attackers much more than any other position, and this is not fair for other exceptional players. I mean it is pity that players like Iniesta, Xavi, Pirlo, Neuer etc. have not won such high prizes.

eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:52 pm

Every year the criteria for this award changes and it always changes into something that favours Messi.

"Should be about trophies not goals!!"

"It's a calendar year not a season!!!"

"It's about goal scoring not trophies!!"

"No it's back to being about trophies again!!"

This award has become a farce ever since FIFA got their hands on it.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Zealous wrote:Every year the criteria for this award changes and it always changes into something that favours Messi.

This award has become a farce ever since FIFA got their hands on it.  
The only time Messi wouldn't have won it was 2010. Bar that journalist have picked him first all the time...

wtf are u on about? scratch
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Zealous wrote:Every year the criteria for this award changes and it always changes into something that favours Messi.

And every year Madrid fans come here and say that Ronaldo did what Messi did last year, only worse, so he should deserve it this time. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:00 am

Did messi really deserve it when inter won the treble/Spain won the World Cup?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:33 pm

In 2010, INDIVIDUALLY Messi was also the best in that year...

But, I would have given it to Xavi, he deserves a ballon d'or to what he did with Barcelona and Spain! (usually the ballon d'or in a world cup year is given to a WC winner).

I just laugh when people mention Sneijder who had a good 6 months in his career [Feb-July 2010] and that's it. 1st part of 2009-10 he was invisible and after the world cup he also did nothing. In fact, Inter Milan in that season won because of their great defense (Samuel Lucio Cesar Zanetti Maicon Cambiasso and great striker who scored crucial goals D.Milito).
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vanos1 Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:45 pm

Yeah CR did what Messi did but worse version every time. Example Messi scored 91 goals was CL and La liga top scorer. CR did the same thing but a lot worse version. He just won la liga top scorer award

Now an example about titles. Messi won CL La Liga and CL top scorer award. Next year CR won only la liga. And his fans compared these 2 success. How you compare CL+La liga+CL top scorer with only La liga. These CR fanboys were born to invent excuses

vanos1
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:46 pm

Top 23 in few hours...
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:58 am

Barcelona were humiliated in the champions league, knocked out by Madrid in CDR and only won La Liga... how does that make Messi deserve to win this year?

There are awards already for top scorers and what not.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:14 am

OFFICIAL: FIFA Ballon d'or 2013 - Voting extended - Page 5 BXt2q0hCQAAWQqZ

http://www.fifa.com/ballondor/news/newsid=2207371/index.html?intcmp=newsreader_news_caption
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:24 am

Hazard in there but not Mata? Laughing

Messi is going to win, anyway.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:47 am

Pretty decent list, only a few poor choices that could have been replaced by others. I wouldn't say Touré, Pirlo, or Hazard deserved a place in that list.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:42 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Ronaldo scored 55 goals, 2nd highest after Messi.
So.....given Ronaldo didn't win any titles.....and your obviously going by goals....you are saying Messi should win it? lol

I would personally map out the top 3 like this...

1. Ribery
2. Messi
3. Ibra
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:26 am

Robben actually made the list.

*bleep* hilarious... Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:40 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Robben actually made the list.

*bleep* hilarious... Laughing
What is the issue with that? He has been phenomenal since the turn of the year. He has scored or assisted 43 goals in 45 matches in 2013, including scoring goals in the Champions League semi-final and final. He has scored or assisted a goal every 75 minutes this calendar year, including decisive goals against Dortmund in the DfB-Pokal and Champions League. Robben has been Bayern's most decisive attacker this season and is in scintillating form. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having Robben in this shortlist.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:47 am

Pirlo over Vidal? lol. Hazard over Mata? lol. Ozil over Reus? lol.

Meh not that it matters anyway. Top three will be 1. Messi 2. Ribery 3. Ronaldo
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:03 am

1. Ribery
2. Messi
3. Ibra
4. Ronaldo

And Silva is the only defender on the list with Lahm being a midfielder under Pep...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:10 am

Manuel Neuer made the shortlist! cheers
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next