McAgger
Juveman17
dmize
The Franchise
izzy
22 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:35 pm

Intresting thought...could be.

But I mean, in 3 years Wade could look like Ginobli in the playoffs just passed.

Even so, it would take OKC getting more talent. They really have screwed up the roster talentwise.

Green and Perkins looks worse and worse by the day and Harden looks like he has been traded for almost nothing. If Ibaka doesnt take strides this season in his ability to create shots for himself (off the dribble facing up or back to the basket) then really you have to worry.

Also, Durant is getting upset and angry, pilling up techs and stuff...but seems completely ignorant to the fact Westbrook leads the league in shot attempts lol

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Juveman17 Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:51 pm

Wizards Proud

Beal went off with 29 points Very Happy
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:20 pm

ESPN thinks Kobe will be the 25th best player in the league this upcoming season Laughing

As long as he can run and jump he is top 10-15 at the very least, so I assume they think he will not be able to do either lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Swagg wrote:ESPN thinks Kobe will be the 25th best player in the league this upcoming season Laughing

As long as he can run and jump he is top 10-15 at the very least, so I assume they think he will not be able to do either lol
Just disrespectful.

Either leave him out (like you should because who knows what level he will be?) or rank him with the assumption he is at his old level.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Though thinking it over, why am I even surprised?

They had people like Dwight Howard better than him while at the same time anyone who watched the Lakers play could see who was more critical to what little success they had.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:59 pm

Kobe is done. 35 with a torn Achilles and missing half the season.

Dwight > Kobe now that he's overcome his back injury and is away from that cancerous atmosphere in LA where the player who the team is built around is someway and somehow always blameless.

Lakers are a lottery team this year while Dwight alongside prime Harden will lead Houston to at least the WCF.

"Just wait on it" - Drake.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:10 pm

Anyway what are your Seeding predictions for next year?

WC
Houston
LAC
GSW
SA
OKC
MEM
DEN
Up for grabs really

EC
MIA
CHI
BK
NYK
PAC
No one cares
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:36 pm

First back injury I ever saw erase someone's brain cells.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Houston WCF Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:52 pm

Best offense last season adding the best defensive center in the League as well as keeping Asik is laughable? Laughing

Their only weakness is maybe the lack of an elite wing defender to guard the Carmelo's, Lebron's, Durant's of this world but having two elite paint protectors will help limit their effectiveness.

Parsons is no slouch either, he won't shut them down but he'll help slow them down.

Take away Dwight's poor year last season and every single person would agree.

Last edited by Gil on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Kobe is done? How do you know that?

Asik and Howard cant play together Gil, so throw that out the window. Defensively it sounds very nice, but those two are simply going to clog the paint and ruin Harden's lanes.

And why would we take away his poor last year? That could be who Howard is from now on..even more robotic than ever on offence and losing his former elite big man footspeed.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:36 pm

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9827138/the-life-career-detroit-pistons-center-andre-drummond
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:02 am

West is going to be weaker this year than it has been in the past. Houston can easily make the finals not just the wcf.

Theres no real dominant team in the west anymore, just a bunch of very very good ones, l don't think there is a favorite. l like the Warriors and Clippers the most, but l wouldn't bet on them winning over the other teams. its too close.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:05 am

Gil wrote:Best offense last season adding the best defensive center in the League as well as keeping Asik is laughable? Laughing

Their only weakness is maybe the lack of an elite wing defender to guard the Carmelo's, Lebron's, Durant's of this world but having two elite paint protectors will help limit their effectiveness.

Parsons is no slouch either, he won't shut them down but he'll help slow them down.

Take away Dwight's poor year last season and every single person would agree.
This almost reeks of last year's Lakers hype Laughing

They haven't played a single NBA game(please, preseason is preseason) but you already think they're going to make "at least WCF", in other words, on a good day you think they'd win the title. Pls go.

And don't say the "Carmelo's, Lebron's, Durant's" like its just something they can paper over. That's the second most stacked position in the NBA after PG. They will get EATEN by a star SF, and no, Parsons isn't going to be slowing anyone down. Not any of the elite SFs at least.

Dwight being healthy hasn't changed anything about his weaknesses. As long as you have a good big man, you'll control him. He's still lacking massively in post moves. Dwight + Harden isn't gonna give you a championship, but I'll relax and let the situation play out by itself.

Oh and let's not forget they're in the west and OKC, Spurs, Warriors, Clippers, Memphis and Denver aren't exactly push overs. But I don't need to say much else. We'll see.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:08 am

And I hope they do well, btw. I love McHale and I enjoy watching Harden. I enjoyed watching them last season and I like the progress they've made as a team in just a lil over a year, so no, I'm not hating.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:51 am

Interesting interview with LeBron:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9824909/lebron-james-michael-jordan-fear-failure-35-point-games-more-espn-magazine
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:02 am

Gil wrote:Anyway what are your Seeding predictions for next year?

WC
Houston
LAC
GSW
SA
OKC
MEM
DEN
Up for grabs really

EC
MIA
CHI
BK
NYK
PAC
No one cares
Miami
Chicago
Indiana
Brooklyn
New York
Detroit
Washington
Toronto

LA Clippers
Oklahoma City
San Antonio
Houston
Memphis
Golden State
Denver
New Orleans(but Portland will be right there)
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:11 am

The Franchise wrote:http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9827138/the-life-career-detroit-pistons-center-andre-drummond
Really great read so far. After the Darko debacle Dumars said he reevaluated his whole drafting strategy. He went as far as to ask Drummonds elementary school teachers about him Laughing        
edit: which the article goes on to mention.

edit: I forgot that even after 3 terrible seasons, Orlando still gave up a 1st rounder for Darko. Hilarious.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:50 am

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/9834846/carmelo-anthony-new-york-knicks-says-wants-free-agent?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

So Melo just came out and said he's gonna test free agency.

Thoughts Knicks fans?
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:18 am

West:
LA Clippers
OKC
San Antonio
GSW
Houston
Memphis
Denver
Portland/Minnesota/Utah/Lakers/Dallas

Basically everyone except Suns, Pelicans and Kings have a shot at that 8th seed.

East:
Miami
Chicago
Indiana
Brooklyn
New York
Detroit
Cleveland (definitely making it this year)
Washington
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:29 am

Part 2 thread since this one is at 61: http://www.goallegacy.net/t33303-the-official-lebron-is-your-king-thread#1041836

Fitting title :coffee:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:41 am

Part 2 ?

There have been about 50 parts since the 1st thread lol. Leave this title alone. Unless everyone wants to change it
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:53 am

I dont know where the Spurs will finish in the reg season, but they are still, easily, the best team in the West untill proven otherwise.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:37 pm

Barrett pls.... D Wade >>>>>> Lefag :coffee:

Also Dani have Spurs made any major moves in the off season? not really been following anything since game 7 of the championship game.

I'd agree with you tbh, my only thing is the age of their squad its gotta catch up to them eventually.

I'm really only focusing on the top 4 of each conference and i think Dmize has pretty much nailed it.....( i know 8 get to the playoffs but most of the bottom half teams will do nothing there lets be real Laughing ) just based on last season and what i have heard about the off season moves ( which isn't much mind you)

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:47 pm

I vote for the replacement of Dwayne Wade with Kobe Bryant :coffee:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:49 pm

Keep it as it is tbh. It's unique
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next