McAgger
Juveman17
dmize
The Franchise
izzy
22 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by VendettaRed07 Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:48 am

Bargiani has been awesome these last few games. Refs and fel-ton costing us another win as usual

VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 28 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:31 am

What an ending!
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:34 am

I would really enjoy an explanation as to why Howard cant dominate Andrea fckin Bargnani.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:33 am

dmize wrote:Who's watching this Thunder-Warriors game.

Tuned in just in time to see Lamb bury three 3's in about half a quarter. Been a back and forth clinic since. Everyone is making shots, the talent level on the floor is crazy.
Yup watched the whole match. IGGY with the winner :bow: Completely agreed on the talent level statement. The quality of basketball was amazing.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:11 pm

My boi Lin just keeps improving every offseason. Proud His defensive stance & general defending, left hand, consistency and shot are a million times better this season.

His work ethic is incredible. LeBron, Lampard, Ronaldo type status. And we gave the man away for free. LOL.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:14 pm

No worries Gil we have JR smith the best sixth man in the NBA we don't need anyone else
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:16 pm

Pretty easy to improve when you're defensive ability was 0 before this season Laughing

How bout this Bowen-like defense from Lin:
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:17 pm

Is that Smith shooting bricks in your avatar? hahaha LMFAO
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:18 pm

I still don't understand why one would support New York Knicks when they aren't even from New York :facepalm:

Congratulations on choosing to support a team that will never fail when it comes to disappointing the fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:21 pm

The way he's playing at the moment he might as well be chucking bricks at the rim tbh.

"ranDOM 10 wrote:I still don't understand why one would support New York Knicks when they aren't even from New York :facepalm:

Congratulations on choosing to support a team that will never fail when it comes to disappointing the fans.
Well i can understand lol, being as i support Newcastle and that's all they ever do lol.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Most of you don't know this about me but my depression stems from supporting New York teams (for some reason I chose to support the Mets over the Yankees :facepalm: )

I'll never forget watching Reggie Miller rape us in the last couple seconds off that playoff game.

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:23 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:I still don't understand why one would support New York Knicks when they aren't even from New York :facepalm:

Yeah, but when(if) the Knicks do win, the city of New York would go absolutely crazy.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:23 pm

Maol you said you're following some teams but you don't have a team you support yet. Which teams are you following?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:24 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:Most of you don't know this about me but my depression stems from supporting New York teams (for some reason I chose to support the Mets over the Yankees :facepalm:)

I'll never forget watching Reggie Miller rape us in the last couple seconds off that playoff game.
Hey at least you're not a fan of the suicide combo aka Jets&Mets.

At least the Mets have won something in the last 30 years.

The Jets on the other hand... Heartbreak every year Laughing

I keep telling you to watch UConn games if you wanna see a quality basketball team :coffee:
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:26 pm

JR: overpaid to chuck bricks and not only that, he managed to get the Knicks to give a roster spot to his terrible brother rofl Probably was in his deal
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:27 pm

Pacers, Warriors, Bulls, Clippers and Spurs.

I quite like Timberwolves as well, but that team is going to be broken up pretty soon i reckon Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:39 pm

I wore a Wayne Chrebet jersey to school everyday while the Jets were in the playoffs. I can't recall who they lost to that year, however I know I didn't ever hear the end of it.

@dmize: I no longer have cable and I am not a big fan of streaming. I will look to catch some games this season (I feel like I always find myself saying that and never do). Perhaps the fact that they have some many NYC ballers will give me that extra push that I need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm

dmize wrote:
ranDOM 10 wrote:Most of you don't know this about me but my depression stems from supporting New York teams (for some reason I chose to support the Mets over the Yankees :facepalm:)

Hey at least you're not a fan of the suicide combo aka Jets&Mets.

At least the Mets have won something in the last 30 years.

The Jets on the other hand... Heartbreak every year Laughing

I keep telling you to watch UConn games if you wanna see a quality basketball team :coffee:
one of my close friends is a net/jets/mets fan its f*cking bruuutal
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Swanhends wrote:
one of my close friends is a net/jets/mets fan its f*cking bruuutal
That's just rough.

At least I (used to) have the Yankees to balance out the Jets fukkery.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:05 pm

D-Wade with 17 PTS 5 RBS 8 AST and 8 STL :bow:

LeBron with 39 PTS on 14/18 FG, dat efficiency Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:19 pm

dmize wrote:JR: overpaid to chuck bricks and not only that, he managed to get the Knicks to give a roster spot to his terrible brother :rofl:Probably was in his deal

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 28 BZFZFzvCEAAjI7E
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:53 pm

dmize wrote:
ranDOM 10 wrote:I still don't understand why one would support New York Knicks when they aren't even from New York :facepalm:

Yeah, but when(if) the Knicks do win, the city of New York would go absolutely crazy.
lf Carmelo won a championship with the knicks, they'd reshape the Statue of Liberty in his image holding a basketball.

l don't think any other fanbase would go as mental for winning a championship as we would. Only one that l can think of maybe is the Maple Leafs..

Or lreland winning a World Cup lol
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:01 am

If the Cubs won the World Series I think the entire city of Chicago would shut down
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:33 am

Man this broad commentating on the Pistons/Kings game is annoying.. Can't listen to a female talk for this long lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:33 am

Hahaha Doris Burke. She actually knows basketball but I feel the same way
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:49 am

LeGOAT averaging 60% FG atm. Most talented player of all time. :bow:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next