McAgger
Juveman17
dmize
The Franchise
izzy
22 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:50 am

Another mistake Memphis made: getting rid of Tony Wroten.

Last season you could tell the kid can ball.

Tonight: first player in NBA history to record a triple-double in their first ever NBA start.

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Gil Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:52 am

dmize wrote:
Gil wrote:
Gay sucks. Scrub went 11/34 only a fortnight ago.
Aw, look at little Gil. Catching feelings cause I drop the truth on Lin. rofl

And a "fortnight"? :lol:What is this the revolutionary era, or is that what's hot in England?
34/12 Career high from 3. (Actually his worst game this season though 8 TO's and he along with Beverley played terrible defense all game long Anderson and Wroten went off)

Gay might be the worst player in the League when you factor in his contract (4th highest paid player in the League). Raptors fans have already had enough.

Broken jump shot, doesn't draw enough fouls and has an incredibly low IQ.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:53 am

Why would I, as a fan, factor in a contract? Laughing

It's well known he's overpaid. And so is Lin.

Lin with that 4.0/3.5 ast/to ratio.  Career night but can't even beat MCW-less 76ers. Giving up NBA record setting triple doubles to 1st time starters. What a point guard :bow:
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:16 am

It was actually Beverley that gave up the triple double Laughing

Lin got lit up by James Anderson. 36 points rofl

Besides, we all know his turnovers are a huge issue like Westbrook, Rose and all the other reckless combo guards. It's something he needs to work on. The 12 assists tonight emphasize his playmaking ability it's the turnovers that prevent him from being a legit all star. He's been playing SG this season, Harden is the PG which is why his assists have gone down.

Despite that one huge flaw he still has several strengths though. What's Rudy Gay's? Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:23 am

Gil wrote:
Despite that one huge flaw he still has several strengths though. What's Rudy Gay's? Laughing
Clutch shooting(top 5 % under :24 and 1min. I'll post the stats if you need), defense(2 steals a game and one of 3-4 guys that can defend LBJ and Durant adequately), rebounding(7 and a half as a SF), ability to create a shot at any time. You really don't watch much basketball huh

The Raps were 18-30 before he got there, 18 and 18 after and shot 45% there. The Grizzlies without him = average.

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 27 Qoep3c

For 7 years he shot 47% and 45% overall.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:38 am

Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:14 am

efficiency can be overrated at times. At some point, someone needs to take the ball and try to score..A team like the grizzlies needed someone like Gay even though he's streaky as hell and doesn't get to the line often. Dumb move to trade him, for what they got in return at least.

VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:25 pm

Paul George....breh

Obviously he was already an all-star but something is just different with him this year...Dudes out here balling like a grown-ass man
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:38 pm

Anyone interested in taking over Juveman's fantasy baskeball team? We're currently in the midst of our third matchup.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Jordan picked 4 players to play with in a pick up game (Magic, Pippen, Worthy, Olajuwon).. Everyone is picking their 5 so we might as well:

PG - LeBron
SG - Jordan
SF - Durant
PF - Duncan
C - Shaq

Edit: If it's to compete against Jordan's team then it would be Kobe at SG.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:40 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Jordan picked 4 players to play with in a pick up game (Magic, Pippen, Worthy, Olajuwon).. Everyone is picking their 5 so we might as well:

PG - LeBron
SG - Jordan
SF - Durant
PF - Duncan
C - Shaq

Edit: If it's to compete against Jordan's team then it would be Kobe at SG.
Nice team, both your's and MJ's. Lebron at point guard works because he could easily defend any point guard (other than the ultra quick ones) including Magic. Plus he is a willing passer and wouldnt have to make clutch plays.

For me though

Magic, Jordan, Bird, Dream and Shaq from 00. Dream could gaurd any power forward easily so I will take the two centers.

If not Shaq from 00, then Wilt. Wouldnt average 50 in todays game but I have seen enough footage to tell, he was a beast in any era.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:05 pm

Same as Swagg but Magic for Lebron and Bird for Durant.

The only real decision to make here was Duncan at PF.

The reason I chose him was because out of all the contenders he IMO has the best perimeter game as well being the best ball handler and an underrated passer.

Even if for example Mchale was much more dominant in the low post I feel Duncan had a more rounded game.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:05 pm

Jordan dropped that team years ago. If I remember correctly he wanted to pick 6 cause he really couldn't decide between Bird or Pippen but went with Pippen for obvious reasons. Also mentioned how Charles would kill him for taking Worthy over him.

To be a little different, might not be the best team, just a team I think fits the best

90 Stockton
89 or 92 MJ
2009 LeBron
05-07 Dirk
2000 Shaq

not caring about fit:
Magic
MJ
Bron
Duncan
Shaq/Hakeem/Wilt pick1

Last edited by dmize on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:13 pm

I think Hakeem had a better handle than Duncan Mole. He could cross you up from the perimeter.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:27 pm

The Franchise wrote:I think Hakeem had a better handle than Duncan Mole. He could cross you up from the perimeter.
Forgot about him smh :facepalm:

Yeah your probably right.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:35 am

I picked KD over Bird because of his size mainly, and because I never watched Bird play Laughing

Another team I would choose to go up against Jordan's would be putting LeBron at the 4, and throwing in J-Kidd from 2002-2003 (what a player he used to be) or CP3 at the point...

Last edited by LeSwagg James on Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:37 am

Lebron
Kobe
Michael
Barkley
Shaq
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:51 am

My ultimate team.

LeBron
Jordan/Jerry West
Bird
Dirk
Hakeem

Surround LeGOAT with shooters and you win easily.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:53 am

Still don't get the hype over George, don't get me wrong he's playing well but look at the team he's on.

Kevin Love and Durant are both having better individual seasons atm. Anthony Davis and CP3 are up there as well.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:59 am

George is the main reason that team is so good Gil and you know it lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:38 am

Im about to give up on dwight howard :facepalm:

Melo going off tonight though, got like 26 or 28 at the half I think
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:53 am

Somebody please tell me they just saw Dwight's turnover rofl wow
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:30 am

*bleep* Jr smith
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:45 am

Who's watching this Thunder-Warriors game.

Tuned in just in time to see Lamb bury three 3's in about half a quarter. Been a back and forth clinic since. Everyone is making shots, the talent level on the floor is crazy.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:15 am

Bargnani rejecting Dwight rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:48 am

Bargiani has been awesome these last few games. Refs and fel-ton costing us another win as usual
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next