McAgger
Juveman17
dmize
The Franchise
izzy
22 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:06 am

No doubt in my mind that Lance Stephenson will be most improved player in the league this year.

Going in again with a triple double.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:16 am

Blue Barrett wrote:Jesus Christ, I'm a huge Lebron fan too but come on! He could have done better there.
I never said he couldn't have done a better job.. If the people working the clock did their job right, this wouldn't even be a topic of discussion

I don't see why this is so difficult to comprehend
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:51 am

Should have been 1.5 on the clock, refs doing their usual bit for the Heat.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:57 am

Jeremy Lin playing outstanding basketball. The scrub who supposedly shouldn't be in the League put up in 31 points with 10/17 shooting 3/6 3PT finishing with 31 points. Included numerous clutch baskets.

Beverley 0-5 rofl

He's now averaging 16 points on 55% shooting for the season, 46% from 3 point land. Shocked

Last edited by Gil on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:35 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:No doubt in my mind that Lance Stephenson will be most improved player in the league this year.

IDK. There's a few. Bledsoe whos averaging 12 more than he did last year. Evan Turner, Ant Davis.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:42 am

Yes, Beverly supporters are trumping him to play because of his offence :facepalm:

Hyping our scrubs because they can score with 2 OT's vs Toronto lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:03 am

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:27 am

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:05 pm

Big college double header tonight.. Kentucky vs Michigan State followed by Duke vs Kansas

Julius Randle vs a bunch of dudes he will most likely man handle Laughing

Jabari Parker vs Andrew Wiggins :bow:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
RonaldoGreatestEverRM wrote:BTW, Wade sudden decline of IQ lol....

and people blame this on lebron :brickwall: 
Got a hand up n everything, saw it live, amazing shot.
One mistake in one game and suddenly his IQ is declining? Amazing stuff.
F'K SAKE, it says LOL, obviously not meant serious.
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:21 pm

The Franchise wrote:Who said stats didnt matter? I know I didnt.

As I said already, its funny how its only media members and fans who say stupid stuff like Kobe was carried, but you wont ever hear any players, even the ones who hate him, say anything even remotely similar.

You said you weren't going to read my wall of stats, indicating stats aren't the main point here. Its clearly visable, who carried who, the big disparity in efficiency&defense makes the clear difference.

I provided facts&evidence to back up my clams, you went to the "If you watch the games..."
Nobody can dispute my facts. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/no/wagging-finger-saying-no-smiley-emoticon.gif I'm out.
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:55 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Big college double header tonight.. Kentucky vs Michigan State followed by Duke vs Kansas

Lol @ Michigan State being "a bunch of dudes he will most likely man handle". Yeah, no

2 great games though...

Through 1 game Jabari Parker has looked the most impressive so far, then Randle and then Wiggins.

Jabari Parker = Melo with basketball IQ and an all around game
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Every good game Lin has is another dagger that gets stabbed into my heart
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:17 pm

dmize wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:No doubt in my mind that Lance Stephenson will be most improved player in the league this year.

IDK. There's a few. Bledsoe whos averaging 12 more than he did last year. Evan Turner, Ant Davis.
I'll be honest i forgot about Davis and Bledsoe Laughing haven't really seen Turner this year though.

Either way he's going to be in the conversation.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:21 pm

dmize wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:Big college double header tonight.. Kentucky vs Michigan State followed by Duke vs Kansas

Lol @ Michigan State being "a bunch of dudes he will most likely man handle". Yeah, no

2 great games though...

Through 1 game Jabari Parker has looked the most impressive so far, then Randle and then Wiggins.

Randle is a man child, I expect him to dominate tonight..

More excited about the second game for sure though
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:39 pm

dmize wrote:

People told me I was crazy when I wanted to trade chandler + Shumpert for Deandre Jordan and Bledsoe last year .. Shumpert has been terrible and Tyson has been either inconsistent or injuried since then.

Ffs Dolan make me gm
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:42 pm

Shumpert is a scrub. His defense has declined immensely, he still has no handles and he can't finish whatsoever.

Only great thing about him is his 3point shooting. Knicks should have traded him while his value was at its peak.

VendettaRed07 wrote:Every good game Lin has is another dagger that gets stabbed into my heart
Don't think I've ever wanted a player to prove people wrong more than Lin. The backlash he got after Linsanity was disgraceful. Hope he gets traded to a team where he's allowed to run the offense. He can put up Bledsoe numbers right now in the same team if they were swapped.

He has one of the quickest first steps in the League, he's an elite finisher around the rim, he's able to draw fouls, he's elite at PnR, a high percentage of his assists lead to dunks/layups & on the basis of this season alone his 3 point shooting has improved immensely along with his defense & ball handling. His biggest flaw though, is the turnovers.

Despite all those strengths though, he's apparently an AZN scrub.

Last edited by Gil on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Btw, I keep hearing this is the deepest draft since 2003. Wiggins, Jabari Parker, Dante Exum, Gordon & Julius Randle are all highly rated.

Hell, even the projected late round picks are expected to have huge potential.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:50 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:
dmize wrote:

People told me I was crazy when I wanted to trade chandler + Shumpert for Deandre Jordan and Bledsoe last year .. Shumpert has been terrible and Tyson has been either inconsistent or injuried since then.

Ffs Dolan make me gm
Problem with Jordan is he'll get his points and his boards ( double double most nights really) but is an absolute liability from the FT line so like Howard you can't really trust him in the 4th.

But yeah i would have done that trade from an NY pov as well.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:54 pm

Kobe needs to take all shots when he comes back tbh, shoot 50 ppg on 41% or something, so we can tank and he can get his scoring record faster. But doubt that will happen, Kobe will probably continue the way he was playing last year, being an assister and ball handler, since that's the way to win. The guy is probably the only one in the world, who believe that we have a chance to win a championship. But then again, that's a reason I love that man.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:42 pm

So many people already writing off the Heat and jumping on the Pacers bandwagon..

Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:20 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
dmize wrote:

2 great games though...

Randle is a man child, I expect him to dominate tonight..

More excited about the second game for sure though
If he owns Adreian Payne I will be very impressed

edit: and after watching the first couple games I wouldn't mind being anywhere in the top 5. Parker, Randle, Wiggins could all be franchise talents. Exum(heard he was planning on passing on US college ball to go to the league), Marcus Smart. Aaron Gordon. Joel Embiid struggled in Kansas' first game but I like what I've seen from him.

Unrelated to this draft: Amida Brimah from Ghana will be the next Mutombo/Ibaka. 7 foot, 7'6 wingspan already avging 5 blocks a game as a freshmen. Extremely raw right now though, he grew up playing footy and has only played ball for 4 years. But in 3 years he will be a beast.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:52 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
VendettaRed07 wrote:
dmize wrote:IDK. There's a few. Bledsoe whos averaging 12 more than he did last year. Evan Turner, Ant Davis.

Ffs Dolan make me gm
Problem with Jordan is he'll get his points and his boards ( double double most nights really) but is an absolute liability from the FT line so like Howard you can't really trust him in the 4th.

But yeah i would have done that trade from an NY pov as well.
the thing is he's still young and can improve. Tyson's free throw shot used to be pretty awful as well. Plus I'd prefer a free throw liability over an injury liability. Chandler is the type you shouldn't expect to play more than 50 games where as Jordan hasn't missed a game in seemingly forever. Oh well...

VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:54 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:So many people already writing off the Heat and jumping on the Pacers bandwagon..

Proud
Well its not that surprising is it? Pacers took them to 7 games last year and will have learnt a lot from that experience and it looks like they have by how they started the season.

Plus what is Miami's major weakness? Size and what do the Pacers have? size and lots of it.

On top of that there's a reason so few teams 3peat..... it has a lot of impact on the legs and wear and tear on your top players....

Even the Bulls in 98 basically limped across the line and there's many more examples of that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Gil wrote:Shumpert is a scrub. His defense has declined immensely, he still has no handles and he can't finish whatsoever.

Only great thing about him is his 3point shooting. Knicks should have traded him while his value was at its peak.

VendettaRed07 wrote:Every good game Lin has is another dagger that gets stabbed into my heart
Don't think I've ever wanted a player to prove people wrong more than Lin. The backlash he got after Linsanity was disgraceful. Hope he gets traded to a team where he's allowed to run the offense. He can put up Bledsoe numbers right now in the same team if they were swapped.

He has one of the quickest first steps in the League, he's an elite finisher around the rim, he's able to draw fouls, he's elite at PnR, a high percentage of his assists lead to dunks/layups & on the basis of this season alone his 3 point shooting has improved immensely along with his defense & ball handling. His biggest flaw though, is the turnovers.

Despite all those strengths though, he's apparently an AZN scrub.
Linsanity was the most fun I have ever had watching basketball in my entire life. I've been a knicks fan since I was a kid and the three pointer to beat the raptors and the comeback against the mavs, I freaked out more than I did when Alan Houston hit the running jumper to knock out the heat, or the 4 point play to beat the pacers in our finals run.

I used to be on grunwalds side for letting him go but now I've thought more about it and I'm glad he got fired. He deserved it for not only letting Lin go for money purposes, but for choosing collective garbage like Felton and the other bad contracts he gave out in his place.

Not to mention poor point guard play is 80% of the reason we suck, which keeping Lin would have made that not even a problem. I would honestly trade Carmelo to get him back
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:05 pm

Derrick Rose has yet to hit a 3 off the dribble (0-12), all 6 of his makes are catch and shoot ( 46.2 %)

He is also shooting 9.7% on pull jumpers, worst in the league among players who average more than two pull-ups a game.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next