B-Mac
7amood11
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
marottalad
44 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Carlos Tevez Appreciation Thread  - Page 5 Empty Re: Carlos Tevez Appreciation Thread

Post by Andrew Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:24 am

Surag, post more in the Juventus section you pos

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Carlos Tevez Appreciation Thread  - Page 5 Empty Re: Carlos Tevez Appreciation Thread

Post by Art Morte Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:33 am

Yeah Surag you pos.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:31 pm

Andrew_p wrote:Surag, post more in the forum you pos
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:52 am

Considering he's twice the player of Higgy and Higgy is rated as some sort of god on here I have no idea what to make out off any of this.

Art Morte wrote:I just think Tevez didn't leave enough of a mark for the calibre of player he is.

Two years at Man United was a short stay and ended somewhat disappointingly.

His four years at Man City was his longest stint at a European club, but he didn't leave any sort of legacy there. If anything his Man City years were marred by a transfer request and that Bayern Munich incident which resulted in Tevez going on a 'gardening leave' and City trying to unsuccessfully sell him in January 2012.

Then joined Juventus in 2013 for two seasons only.

He was great at all three clubs, but when you think of other special players like him, I can't think of a single name who would have left behind them as small and vague a legacy.

He won the Premier League twice and the Champions League at United. Not a bed legacy there, I might add.
Fergie offered him a 5 year deal but he rejected it because he didn't want to stay there. Fergie regrets not offering him a contract earlier.

He went to City.

City is literally City today because of him. He literally dragged them to CL football on his own, City's whole recent success / recent "legacy" all comes down to Tevez. Big players would not be at City today if it wasn't for Tevez' influence in the first few years at the club. Which is a shame because he'll always be remembered with his spat with Mancini (who's a twat) which ruined his achievements / left a sour taste at the club. Regardless, won the league with them too. (He was key for City in the last few months of the season.) Won City's first silverware in yonks with domestic cups, too.

Then we all know what he did at Juventus. Hardly failed there.

And now he's doing it at Boca. He wanted to go back to Argentina back in 2010, I remember him putting a transfer request in 2010 'cause I wanted FSG to buy him! (We ended up with Carroll fml) Laughing
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:14 am

Just led Boca to the league title. Meanwhile Juve languish in the midtable. I'm sure he doesn't regret leaving at all.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:50 am

Winning the league in Argentina isn't better than midtable in Italy anyways Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:45 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Just led Boca to the league title. Meanwhile Juve languish in the midtable. I'm sure he doesn't regret leaving at all.

Proud
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:35 am

Shanghai Shenhua announce signing of Carlos Tevez on £615,000 per week
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:56 am

lol, for a second I read that as £615,000 per week. Wait, did you just.. is this really..how is that even.. Wow.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:21 am

Yes.

You can buy SIX 3 bedroom houses in England in a week with his wages.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:21 am

with £615,000 a week you can buy happiness
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:03 am

With that amount I could have done my bachelor's in London.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:08 pm

Carlos Tevez has laughed off a disastrous year in the Chinese Super League, calling his stay in Asia a "seven-month holiday".

The former Manchester United, Manchester City and Juventus star earned a reported $40 million for his year with Shanghai Shenhua after moving from Boca Juniors at the start of 2017.

His move, however, was wholly underwhelming, as the striker played just 20 times for his club and scored a pitiful four goals amid complaints over his unprofessional attitude.

back at Boca
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:32 am

Thread should be renamed to Carlos Tevez' appreciation for money thread.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:32 am

Firenze wrote:back at Boca

I doubt if he can get into our first team tbh. Benedetto has been on the form of his life. I'm expecting it all to dry up of course, but looking at Carlitos's stats in China I wouldn't count on him to pick it up where Benedetto left.

Also he was looking fat AF but he's lost most of that fat now Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:44 pm

He also said this :

"A Lito yo lo llevo al barrio conmigo. Es chico todavía, pero... imaginate. La madre, los abuelos, el único varón. Si no lo llevo al barrio a que le den un par de cachetazos, está ahí de doblar la muñeca", dijo Tevez, como si la homosexualidad fuera un 'problema' que puede 'prevenirse' en el barrio.

Which essentially means "I have to take my only son to the ghetto every now and then to prevent his sisters, mother and grandmother from turning him into a homo"
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:12 pm

@BarrileteCosmico

Tevez comes from a culture that is all about Machismo. And he doesn't want his son to be soft and turn into a homo. He has valid concerns since his son is only surrounded by women. Hmm don't see an issue unless your going full SJW and saying that he is homophobic this and bigot that.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:03 pm

I don't think he meant that at all. He just doesn't want his son to be a softy.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:32 pm

Maybe he wants proper grandkids and not adopted ones.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:09 pm

danyjr wrote:I don't think he meant that at all. He just doesn't want his son to be a softy.
that's the interpretation most of the media is giving it though
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:10 pm

guest7 wrote:Maybe he wants proper grandkids and not adopted ones.
he has several daughters apparently, don't think thus is a concern
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:12 pm

nasir6371 wrote:BarrileteCosmico

Tevez comes from a culture that is all about Machismo. And he doesn't want his son to be soft and turn into a homo. He has valid concerns since his son is only surrounded by women. Hmm don't see an issue unless your going full SJW and saying that he is homophobic this and bigot that.

Well I think the issue here is thinking he has any say over whether he turns out that way or not. Maybe showing him around the ghetto will harden him up, but I doubt it will have any effect whatsoever on ending up a homo or not.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:33 pm

This is the real grand hustle.

7 months bantering in China. securing retirement for his next 7 generations. Leaving when he wants to go back home.

Incredible.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:36 pm

danyjr wrote:I don't think he meant that at all. He just doesn't want his son to be a softy.

That's the impression I am getting as well. Even in the Caribbean, men is supposed to have a certain level of toughness about them. This whole SJW thing hasn't reached this side of the world...yet
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:18 pm

I don't care much tbh but still think he just wants his son to be a hard man. I think he corrects himself in the next sentence too.

Also I don't know if you guys have met many gays but not all of them are feminine soft poofs. I've seen a lot hard, tough guy ex-marines who are homos.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5