B-Mac
7amood11
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
marottalad
44 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Carlos Tevez Appreciation Thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: Carlos Tevez Appreciation Thread

Post by DeviAngel Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:35 pm

he is great so far. He is celebrating every goal taking his shirt off and there's always some city that's forgotten from this world, he is showing that he is proud from where he is and he keeps donating.

His newest celebration :

Carlos Tevez Appreciation Thread  - Page 2 92a2ca35-5120-4834-8efe-ee61efa8c4d4

This is the city :

Carlos Tevez Appreciation Thread  - Page 2 Ciudadoculta__00_

Carlos Tevez Appreciation Thread  - Page 2 Carlos+Tevez+Juventus+v+SS+Lazio+Serie+SkggeLIPpIOl

Carlos Tevez Appreciation Thread  - Page 2 Barrio-ejercito-de-los-andes-fuerte-apache

Carlos Tevez Appreciation Thread  - Page 2 Carlos-tevez-graffiti-martin-ron-murales-buenos-aires-street-art-buenosairesstreetart.com_

^^ they love him ...

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Carlos Tevez Appreciation Thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: Carlos Tevez Appreciation Thread

Post by zizzle Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:45 pm

Englad was never going to be the ideal place for Tevez to begin with. Just seeing sunlight every once and a while should take care of his mood swings. The food and women will also help.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:53 pm

He lost 5 kgs as well in pre-season.He trained like a mad-man something which he was being criticized for,and that is being lazy in training.

I'm not entirely sure but i think he's bought his family to Turin which helps i suppose as i read one of the reasons he was unsettled in Manchester is cos he was away from his family.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:09 pm

Se7en wrote:he is still underrated because he is a *bleep*, not because of his lack of talent
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Yeah never really thought of this lol. Who would say that somebody is better than they actually are because they have a bad attitude? Doesn't make sense. So yeah, nobody overrates people because they have a bad attitude.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:27 am

Just stop. Attitude has nothing to do with quality ffs.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:29 am

Se7en wrote:
something-red wrote:How does him being a c*nt make him overrated? Laughing
As a c*nt I also meant he is unproffessional. He will ruin your lockerrooms and the mood

I did say he is talented but talent isnt everything u need in this game u need mentality and tevez mentality is down in the gutter
He's competitiveness, never lose, and hunger to win games is out of this world. It's why he's been playing at a top club since his played professionally... he has one of the best sporting mentality's in the world.

Mancini killed the locker-room at City. Don't read into the English tabloids.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:24 pm

So far in Serie A.

Tevez 11 goals + 5 assists in 16 games - Cost £10mill with £2 mill performance bonus.
Higuian 9 goals + 5 assists in 15 games - £34.5 mill
Balotelli has 6 goals + 3 assists in 12 games - Around 20mill plus bonus' and add ons.

Not bad for his first season in Italy also i think he was the best value for money out of the 3 big strikers in serie a. Imo will get over 20 goal if stays injury free.

Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:13 pm

Joint top goal scorer with rossi in Serie A... Where are the haters?
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:26 pm

what about the greatest striker to ever live higuain?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:58 pm

Is he going to Brazil in the summer?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:37 pm

Donuts wrote:Is he going to Brazil in the summer?

as at this moment is a 98% NO!
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:32 pm

Pretty sure the NT coach and Tevez are at odds

So, No.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:43 am

chad4401 wrote:what about the greatest striker to ever live higuain?

Not far behind hmm

12 goals while Tevez has 14 playing for a far superior team.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:58 pm

Carlos Tevez Appreciation Thread  - Page 2 Tevez10

BUMP

Currently 3 out of 5 MOTM awards :bow:

That POS Tata Messi better call him up to the next set of Friendlies for Argentina. While Higuain is lost in the forest of mediocrity :facepalm:
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:38 am

I hope he quits scoring so much, it's getting annoying and pretty soon Martino will not be able to ignore his great form.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:44 am

tbf I didn't think he would have got an impact much greatest than Higuain in Serie A

Basically I've always preferred Tevez to Higuain but I thought this last Higuain was better than last Tevez

No contest among two so far in Serie A. Pro Tevez.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 am

The problem is that from an Argentina perspective Higuain at least offers something different to Kun and Messi. Tevez is too similar to them, and they're both better than him. And then there's the little matter of his conflictive personality...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:53 am

but dear Manchester City , was really so necessary to leave Tevez ?
For Negredo besides. ffs . If there was not Tevez to Juve , Roma would win Serie A. I think Juve will get it also this year.

It's incredible to think Tevez hadn't market that summer. Only Juve and Milan were interested to him  . Not even Chelsea that had the problem of CFs last year .

He is the main difference maker in this Serie A, when I thought Higuain would have been the real difference maker . Contrarily in this Higuain he was enough  disappinting, I mean last year Higuain wasn't bettter than Palacio for example.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:11 am

Everyone (I can only assume) knows Tevez is more talented and more suited to being a star player for a team...but as a mere complementary role player peice, regardless of his form, Higuain would always make more sense.

But BC is right, he is playing so well ignoring him would create a problem which you dont need. It would look like some kind of bias against him and as a new coach you dont need that.

There is nothing really to play for yet, Tata should call him up, use him as a role playing sub and when he doesnt perform in the role your justified in the inevitable choice you have to make.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:26 am

Why do you pp wish Tevez not to succeed with the NT? He has been nothing short of amazing for us as person and player
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:34 am

DeviAngel wrote:Why do you pp wish Tevez not to succeed with the NT? He has been nothing short of amazing for us as person and player

if he has not been call for NT in the future, i think its a good thing for juventus where he can fully focus his energy

besides, argentina always got "not so clever coach" this day when it comes to selection

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:33 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Why do you pp wish Tevez not to succeed with the NT? He has been nothing short of amazing for us as person and player

Nobody wishes him not to succeed. Its just the obvious conclusion of the situation.

He isnt Aguero or Messi and he cant realistically play with them. Its really as simple as that.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:46 pm

The Franchise wrote:Everyone (I can only assume) knows Tevez is more talented and more suited to being a star player for a team...but as a mere complementary role player peice, regardless of his form, Higuain would always make more sense.

But BC is right, he is playing so well ignoring him would create a problem which you dont need. It would look like some kind of bias against him and as a new coach you dont need that.

There is nothing really to play for yet, Tata should call him up, use him as a role playing sub and when he doesnt perform in the role your justified in the inevitable choice you have to make.

Copa America is in 9 months. In int football time that's only like 2 months of practice. Hence why Martino might choose not to pick him as I doubt he'll have enough time to ease his inclusion.

Anyways, after watching all our forwards bar Messi and Di Maria flop in the WC I'm more open to the possibility of Tevez being included. Certainly would've been better than Palacio.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:04 pm

what impact has Aguero really had in the NT to even rank above Tevez?  Kun is quality but I always see people saying he is so similar to Kun and Messi lah lah lah, yes Messi is ahead of Tevez no doubt but neither Aguero, Palacio or Lavezzi can match Tevez in quality (Kun comes close but for NT he has done squat to state a claim)......

Tevez has matured, if he is not being called because of his past, then that's very stupid..... however if he is not being called because Messi doesn't like him, then both the coach and Messi should man up and tell the world...... by performance Tevez is currently the most in-form Argentine striker in Europe.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:08 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:what impact has Aguero really had in the NT to even rank above Tevez?  Kun is quality but I always s people saying he is so similar to Kun and Messi lah lah lah, yes Messi is ahead of Tevez no doubt but neither Aguero, Palacio or Lavezzi can match Tevez in quality (Kun comes close but for NT he has done squat to state a claim)......

Tevez has matured, if he is not being called because of his past, then that's very stupid..... however if he is not being called because Messi doesn't like him, then both the coach and Messi should man up and tell the world...... by performance Tevez is currently the most in-form Argentine striker in Europe.....

Interesting point. But to be fair, Kun was not fit to play the World Cup and it showed because he could barely make any impact. I think tevez can bring more to the table as well.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next