Art Morte
Red Alert
McAgger
vegfootball
RedOranje
23 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.III - Page 13 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.III

Post by Art Morte Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:43 pm

The rumour I'm seeing is that it's 23m pounds (26.9m euros) for Yarmolenko.. Geez, I'd like him, but I don't know if he's worth that much, I was thinking something like £15m when I mentioned him the first time... Let's wait and see if there's any truth behind this story.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.III - Page 13 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.III

Post by iftikhar Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:00 pm

Now we are in for Yarmolenko and Illori. €23 million for Yarmolenko seems very steep. Know anything about this guy!

Jeez. LFC shouldn't have taken my passion for Russian/East Europeans that seriously.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Jefe Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:09 pm

Don't know much about Yarmolenko, but I've seen a lot of people say Konoplyanka is better and that we should be in for him instead.
El Jefe
El Jefe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:35 pm

3 weeks ago this window looked like it could turn it for us, be a 8/10 window. It's looking like a 4-5/10 right now. Don't know how Alberto is worth like 7 mil and why Eriksen isn't worth 10(If that's the fee, who knows, my basis is only on if the rumors are true). Faith in BR is going to get me through this, i just hope his fancy words and show of brains and passion Don't cloud my judgement.

In BR we trust.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:23 pm

So, Sakho & Yarmolenko the rumored names today! What happened to Moses. . . .

WHY NO CONFIRMATION!!! IM LOSING IT NOW!! AYRE DON'T MAKE TRASH YOUR HARLEY!!! Clubber 
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:37 pm

Wishlist for the last few days:

Sakho, 12m
Ilori, 7m
Moses, Loan with option to buy
Yarmalenko, 23m

I think if these four came through we'd have a very deep and strong side, with many prospects for the future as well. We'd have a very solid first 11, with rotation in the last spot alongside Suarez, Coutinho and Sturridge, and strong depth up front and in defense. I'm pretty excited for this season, for one. Thumbs up
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Just get Sakho out of the ones we've linked with currently and I'll be happy.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Now if we did bid for Yarmolenko. . the question is how much did Spurs?? hmm 
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Why is it so hard for people to understand that Rodgers wants/wanted a player different to Eriksen. It's nothing to do with Eriksen's quality or ability, it's his style and end-game that have kept us from bidding for him. Fairly straight forward and simple explanation for folks to be struggling to understand.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:35 pm

As I had said before eriksohn probably was not what BR was looking for, at least that was clear when we started pursuing likes of Mkhis, Costas. But I am more concerned that he has gone to spurs, let us see how he does there. Had Milan signed him, it wouldnt have bothered much.
Now just waiting whether our interests will materialize into signings hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:19 pm

Art Morte wrote:Does anyone else think that Tottenham are buying too many midfielders, doing a poor man's Chelsea?

Lennon, Townsend, Chadli, Holtby, Sigurdsson, Dembele, Paulinho, Sandro, Capoue, Eriksen.

I reckon a couple of them will be left disappointed with their game time this season.

Also since they're buying Lamela and if they continue to play with one forward, they'll have Soldado, Lamela, Defoe, Adebayor for that one spot which is also a little crowded.

Great depth and they will be strong this season, but also have to remember that they can field only eleven players at a time.
Defensive Midfielder

Sandro,Capoue

Central midfielders
Sigurdsson, Dembele, Paulinho,Holtby

Wide midfielders
Townsend,Lamela,Lennon,Chadli,

so i don't how Eriksen going to fit in
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:20 am

RedOranje wrote:Why is it so hard for people to understand that Rodgers wants/wanted a player different to Eriksen. It's nothing to do with Eriksen's quality or ability, it's his style and end-game that have kept us from bidding for him. Fairly straight forward and simple explanation for folks to be struggling to understand.
People aren't upset because we didn't sign Eriksen. People are upset because we haven't signed the type of player Rodgers is looking for. Quite frankly, with hours left of this window, there is reason to be concerned.

Rodgers have been looking for a goal scoring attacker (AM or WF) for the starting XI. That hasn't been done in three months. You know what you want, you have the money, you had the time. So what happened!

If you ask me, Rodgers or the team were over-confident about netting Henrikh. When that fell through, they just lost clue. I have a feeling they didn't even had an option 2.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:09 am

Art Morte wrote:Does anyone else think that Tottenham are buying too many midfielders, doing a poor man's Chelsea?

Lennon, Townsend, Chadli, Holtby, Sigurdsson, Dembele, Paulinho, Sandro, Capoue, Eriksen.

I reckon a couple of them will be left disappointed with their game time this season.

Also since they're buying Lamela and if they continue to play with one forward, they'll have Soldado, Lamela, Defoe, Adebayor for that one spot which is also a little crowded.

Great depth and they will be strong this season, but also have to remember that they can field only eleven players at a time.
You are talking about a team who literally had no depth last season who now has enough depth to challenge on all fronts.

With these players Spurs will almost have to play a 4/2/3/1 to get the most of all this talent

Attack: Soldado, Defoe, Lamela, and Adebayor (Surplus)

RW/RF: Lamela, Townsend, and Lennon (Surplus)

LW/LF: Chadli, Lamela, Townsend, and Sigi (Surplus)

CAM: Eriksen, Holtby, and Dembele

CM: Dembele, Paulinho, Capoue, Carroll (Surplus)

CDM: Paulinho, Sandro, Capoue

Personally, I see no issues at all considering the sheer number of competitions we are involved in. We can sell Adebayor and Lennon, and loan out Sigi and Carroll.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:25 am

I think a player or two needs to go but AVB wants 2 players for every position, which is roughly what I see when you list off all those players. A couple positions have 3, but that is either due to the versatility of some players, or simply as I said, one or two need to go.

Would like to see Ade gone and Carroll loaned out and then Spurs are set.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:42 am

Why are countless Spanish Journos linking us with Torres? :facepalm: 
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:44 am

Plus when has this thread become an elaborate discussion on Spurs team!!!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:08 am

Fahim89 wrote:Why are countless Spanish Journos linking us with Torres? :facepalm: 
Torres! Which one! Not the one from London!

Frankly, I'm hoping we don't end up with a panic buy. I fear the board trying to undo the mistake of last summer, might make a even graver one.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:43 am

iftikhar wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:Why are countless Spanish Journos linking us with Torres? :facepalm: 
Torres! Which one! Not the one from London!

Frankly, I'm hoping we don't end up with a panic buy. I fear the board trying to undo the mistake of last summer, might make a even graver one.
Reports in MARCA! I guess they are equivalent to Daily Fail . . not sure though Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:44 am

Now Liverpool Echo suggests that we have held talks with Ilori & is the most likely to come in by Monday but BR also wants Sakho!! hmm
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:50 am

iftikhar wrote:
RedOranje wrote:Why is it so hard for people to understand that Rodgers wants/wanted a player different to Eriksen.  It's nothing to do with Eriksen's quality or ability, it's his style and end-game that have kept us from bidding for him.  Fairly straight forward and simple explanation for folks to be struggling to understand.
People aren't upset because we didn't sign Eriksen. People are upset because we haven't signed the type of player Rodgers is looking for. Quite frankly, with hours left of this window, there is reason to be concerned.

Rodgers have been looking for a goal scoring attacker (AM or WF) for the starting XI. That hasn't been done in three months. You know what you want, you have the money, you had the time. So what happened!

If you ask me, Rodgers or the team were over-confident about netting Henrikh. When that fell through, they just lost clue. I have a feeling they didn't even had an option 2.
That'd all be great, except that people are repeatedly stating 'Why haven't we signed Eriksen" "I can't understand why we aren't in for Eriksen" etc.

And we quickly moved on to our secondary target (Diego Costa) when Mkhi fell through, so it hardly seems we had all our eggs in one proverbial basket.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:57 am

RedOranje wrote:That'd all be great, except that people are repeatedly stating 'Why haven't we signed Eriksen" "I can't understand why we aren't in for Eriksen" etc.

And we quickly moved on to our secondary target (Diego Costa) when Mkhi fell through, so it hardly seems we had all our eggs in one proverbial basket.
That basket has been reportedly stolen by Spurs!! hmm
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:19 pm

Liverpool FC have held further talks with Sporting Lisbon as they look to wrap up a deal for defender Tiago Ilori.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/reds-fresh-talks-over-6m-5816359

:coffee: 
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 pm

iftikhar wrote:
RedOranje wrote:Why is it so hard for people to understand that Rodgers wants/wanted a player different to Eriksen.  It's nothing to do with Eriksen's quality or ability, it's his style and end-game that have kept us from bidding for him.  Fairly straight forward and simple explanation for folks to be struggling to understand.

or has Rodgers name in top football is very small, that it was hard try sell the dream to play for Rodgers let alone liverpool fc plus Rodgers has been bit poor with his transfer's

that why Fenway Sports Group could have put in a committee to stop bad transfer's
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:28 pm

RedOranje wrote:
iftikhar wrote:

That'd all be great, except that people are repeatedly stating 'Why haven't we signed Eriksen" "I can't understand why we aren't in for Eriksen" etc.

What people say about Eriksen is partly frustration and partly nonsense. As for Costa (being the secondary target), I think it was hardly practical to target a key player from a CL team. Not even Plazen, Bucharest or Basel kind of CL team.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:35 pm

I don't understand this Ilori deal at all. Not one bit....why don't we focus to get Sakho done first I don't know.

This has been a shit shit window.

I'll lose my shit if we sign Shay Given :facepalm:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:50 pm

i thought Rodgers had  learn by last season how to read XI needs & squad

last season we need back up in:Right back,Left back, Defensive midfielder, 1 Wide player, 1 Striker

XI what we need: Centre back, 2 Wide player, 1 Attacking midfielder

we only got XI Wide player, + Striker what nice squad we did not get any good enough

-------------------------------------------------------------

this season

back up: we got Left back, Striker but still no Right back, Defensive midfielder, 1 Wide player also this time are central midfield look very poor & thin

XI what we need: Centre back, 1 Wide player, 1 Attacking midfielder
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next