Art Morte
Red Alert
McAgger
vegfootball
RedOranje
23 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.III - Page 8 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.III

Post by RedOranje Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 pm

He'd be a slight improvement on Downing but with the potential to develop into a very good player.  A good signing to fill out the squad and rotate for a starting place but many will find him a bit disappointing for a "marquee" signing.

Last edited by RedOranje on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.III - Page 8 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.III

Post by ExtremistEnigma Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 pm

Bullsh*t rumour.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:43 pm

RedOranje wrote:He's be a slight improvement on Downing but with the potential to develop into a very good player.  A good signing to fill out the squad and rotate for a starting place but many will find him a bit disappointing for a "marquee" signing.
Agreed Thumbs up
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:53 pm

Brendan Rodgers targets new Liverpool winger to release Coutinho inside
• Manager wants to play Brazilian in No10 role
• Rodgers frustrated FSG pulled out of Willian deal
The article emphasis on BR's recent presser plus his past desire of a LW hmm

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/23/brendan-rodgers-liverpool-philippe-coutinho
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:27 am

Fahim89 wrote:@Heil & McAgger: Mates i absolutely hate the timezone thing cause most times im the only one posting stuff the whole day without much response from you all.

Anyhow honest opinion is i thrive this Rumor crazy season cause it just brings all of us together like crazy! And for the last week i have been on leave from office & my leave is gonna be over day after tomorrow so might also just join in later Sad
We need a thread to talk about whatever, stuff non LFC related. Just to keep us going through the season when their isn't this much news going around,imo.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:01 am

Fahim89 wrote:LFC to put in a 23m euro bid for Yarmolenko. . Just plain rumors haven't found anything reliable on it yet. Don't know much about this guy either Sad
Dunno what he looks like during the domestic campaign, but I think I as well as a lot of people were really impressed with him during the Euros. For me, he was very impressive. Him and that other winger from Ukraine were pretty good, and in fact I think he was Ukraine's best player for the limited games they had.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:29 am

Fahim89 wrote:
something-red wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:

Liverpool are close to agreeing a deal with Dutch club Groningen for Richairo Zivkovic - a 16-year-old wonderkid dubbed 'the new Arjen Robben' (Express)
I hope we let him stay at Groningen for the rest of the year.

He'll develop much better there.

Classy player, but far too raw.

We should be doing the same thing for Viktor Fischer and Bakkali, with that said.
Now well recently my point of view is that if we are interested in a player & the player doesn't play in a similar system to us then we should try our best to bring him in. Cause you see starting from the very youth BR is trying to establish a similar "STYLE OF PLAY" which i believe the youngsters need to get used to. If once the Style is built in then going on loans is a better idea.
the Style what Rodgers what in the reserves (what ever you like to call it) and ascademy has been set up by Benítez, so no need to change it,

what need to be change is how England developing young players, ascademy to reserves (what ever you like to call it) is huge wasteland as young players wastes 2 to 3 year in there developing

Benítez is right there should be some kind of B team put the lower League or scotland lower League that why they have 2 to 3 years playing but still give time to grow
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:33 am

Fahim89 wrote:
HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:Is there any new rumour related to that..except morning echo news
Except for the fact that now journos automatically link Spurs with any players linked with us. . I find most recent articles like "Liverpool & Spurs battle it out" "Spurs bid for Liverpool target" "Levy to buy Ayre's Harley" (not really Razz)
don't see Levy as motorcycle fan more a Convertible man as can get air to head
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:39 am

stevieg8 wrote:I heard that rumor too... Obviously this is just wishful thinking but Sakho+Ljajic for a combined 25m and this would be an amazing window, we'd have a very good shot at top 4 imo.
it would be a good deal to get Sakho+Ljajic also

Suárez 25m + Luka Modrić

Suárez 25m + Mata or Suárez 30m + De Bruyne

then that would be a amazing window
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:53 am

mr-r34 wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:@Heil & McAgger: Mates i absolutely hate the timezone thing cause most times im the only one posting stuff the whole day without much response from you all.

Anyhow honest opinion is i thrive this Rumor crazy season cause it just brings all of us together like crazy! And for the last week i have been on leave from office & my leave is gonna be over day after tomorrow so might also just join in later Sad
We need a thread to talk about whatever, stuff non LFC related. Just to keep us going through the season when their isn't this much news going around,imo.
We usually talk about non football related stuff in this thread

And we talk about all other football related stuff (non LFC) in this thread
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:00 am

There's an entire section of the forum dedicated to non-football related topics. This is a thread about Liverpool FC, a football club, so the discussions in this section should really be about football and LFC related subjects.

Even with that said, there IS a thread here for non-football discussion: http://www.goallegacy.net/t24377-lfc-gl-community
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:33 am

10 days left of the window, I want to call a prediction game.

How many players do you think we'll sign, if any, in these 10 days? And which positions? Also would be nice if you guess a name that we might sign.

I'm going with 1 signing. CB (most like Ilori, though I wouldn't be surprised if it was Sahko). I also think we'll be strongly in for an attacker but we won't end up with any.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:31 am

Well, the Guardian article that was posted here, too, said that Rodgers is looking for an LW (very good) and an experienced CB (meh). So two signings looks likely.

I'd be very happy with Yarmolenko. Someone list some decent left wingers, we gotta sign one of them, lol.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:44 am

Art Morte wrote:Well, the Guardian article that was posted here, too, said that Rodgers is looking for an LW (very good) and an experienced CB (meh). So two signings looks likely.

I'd be very happy with Yarmolenko. Someone list some decent left wingers, we gotta sign one of them, lol.
Now what i have learned about Yarmolenko is that he is predominantly a RW not a LW. For LW Konoplankya (pardon me if the spelling is wrong) is a better fit.

Anyhow only the express links us with another good option in Ljajic who Red rightly pointed out is being heavily linked with AC Milan.

Nothing else on the rumor mills today. A dull day in the rumor market Sad

GOD WHAT AM I TO DO ! ! !

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.III - Page 8 Liar-Liar-jim-carrey-1014545_576_384
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:51 am

Ljajic will stay in the Serie A.

He'll either go to Roma or AC Milan. (Player wants Milan...)
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:01 am

Muniain can play as a left winger.
Eriksen can play Henderson's middle - roam left role.
Greizmann...

hmm

We're signing Gylfi. Neutral
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:04 am

Didn't Greizmann already move in this window?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:05 am

Amazingly realistic FIFA 14:

FACT!!!
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:07 am

Art Morte wrote:Didn't Greizmann already move in this window?
He's been at Real Sociedad for like 3 years now.

He has CL football, so doubt he'll want to come. Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:09 am

RedOranje wrote:He'd be a slight improvement on Downing but with the potential to develop into a very good player.  A good signing to fill out the squad and rotate for a starting place but many will find him a bit disappointing for a "marquee" signing.
If so, then 23 million (£! €! ¥!) would be a real waste. I would rate such players (non-starter) at £10-12 million.

Funny thing is I always had a knack for players from Russia or East Europe and we have been linked with three so far.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:11 am

CBarca wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:LFC to put in a 23m euro bid for Yarmolenko. . Just plain rumors haven't found anything reliable on it yet. Don't know much about this guy either Sad
Dunno what he looks like during the domestic campaign, but I think I as well as a lot of people were really impressed with him during the Euros. For me, he was very impressive. Him and that other winger from Ukraine were pretty good, and in fact I think he was Ukraine's best player for the limited games they had.
Intruder alert!!!! Fahim, run away, Spurs are coming for you. Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:16 am

something-red wrote:
CBarca wrote:
Intruder alert!!!! Fahim, run away, Spurs are coming for you. Sad
No no i want to speak to the Uruguayan media first!!! Razz rofl
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:17 am

Tbh in this market Ljajic is easily worth 20m. And he won't be just be a slight improvement on Downing. That is a massive improvement. UNless you were talking about Yarmolenko hmm
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:25 am

https://soundcloud.com/betclic-uk/football-killed-tancredi

Great podcast from Tancredi Palmeri talking in details regarding Transfers. He talks in great details about Suarez to Real. He strongly suggests that the deal might go through this window. Suggesting his sources to be similar to that of cracking the Ancelloti news (which he did pretty early in April).

So, interesting times ahead. . . hmm 
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:27 am

RedOranje wrote:Last I heard, Ljajic was pretty set on moving to AC Milan. Not sure we have the pull needed to turn his head if that's the case.
Agreed. He plays for Fiorentina who are in EL and stands a good chance of making CL next year. It's not like they are Plazen who have a random shot at glory. There could be no issue about salary too.

I think media just cook-up these stories as they know we are in the market for first-team quality attacking player.

The league has started all around Europe and no team will sell unless the player is surplus.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:26 am

I will say get Eriksen, another experienced CB
In jan window, we can sign Hofmann too...i know this dortmund kid is too young, his full name is Jonas Hofmann. This guy is really a going to be big thing for Dortmund, probably in Germany too...already looks mature, link up play, pace, dribbling too, composure to finish.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next