SUPERCARTTS
Raptorgunner
Sina
MarcoReus
EL Patron
58 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:44 am

---------Arteta------Wilshere--------
----------------Cesc----------------
Suarez--------Rooney---------Cazorla

It shall be done

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Jay29 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:47 am

I can only cringe at the amount of bad defending analysis I'd have to do if we ever had a line-up like that. Mad

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:54 am

Laughing

Sebastian Perez will turn out to be a one man defence eventually.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:05 am

Arsenal have made inquiries about Cesc and Rooney, according to The Telegraph:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10224449/Wayne-Rooney-urges-David-Moyes-to-let-him-leave-Manchester-United-after-failing-to-see-future-at-club.html

Even more boring "Suarez will take legal action" stuff, this time from the Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2385057/Luis-Suarez-ready-legal-action-force-transfer-Liverpool-Arsenal.html

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:22 am

Suarez will get a Law degree by the end of the transfer window at this rate.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:12 am

-----------------Cesar-----------------
Sagna--Koscielny---Mertesaker-Gibbs
---------Ramsey------Gustavo--------
Walcott--------Wilshere-------Cazorla
-----------------Rooney----------------

plz happen... Sad
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:16 am

Cesar? is that dream still alive?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:17 am

Probably. He aint gone anywhere
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:23 am

Well, he still hasn't moved yet, so I suppose there is still hope. I heard Fiorentina was "closing in", but if we actually signed all the players we had been closing in on in the last two years alone we'd have Higuain, Suarez, Juan Mata, Fellaini and about two dozen wonder kids signed by now lol

But Im still not too worried about that signing whether it happens or not. Too many other issues that are way more important. A new GK would just be a bonus.

If we sign rooney we could play Bendtner between the bars for all I care
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:31 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:I can only cringe at the amount of bad defending analysis I'd have to do if we ever had a line-up like that. Mad

I have been trying to convince RG that his dreams equal exciting football but no trophies.

He won't listen though, i advise you to join me in giving up.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:33 am

Sad
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:39 am

This should be our Team after World Cup[next summer]
Spoiler:

Does it matter if we play sexy stuff score 4,and concede 3? :coffee:eco smile
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:44 am

Nobody's ever won the league that way, so yes, it does matter. :coffee:

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:47 am

ah yeah there was also that rule that title winning team should have one Big English Lad In Center back,
any suggestion?bring back Big Sol Sad
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:58 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:Nobody's ever won the league that way, so yes, it does matter. :coffee:
United did it last season lol
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:59 am

Re: English CBs, I'll reiterate my disappointment that Wenger was unable to snap up Phil Jones a couple years ago. I kinda like that crazy face guy and think he'll end up really reliable for Man Utd eventually...
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by <(^^,)> Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:30 am

According to French news agency Ouest-France, Arsenal have handed a two day trial to 26-year-old midfielder Alharbi El Jadeyaoui.

El Jadeyaoui is currently employed by second division French outfit Angers, whom he joined at the start of 2012, and last campaign the midfielder made 35 appearances for the club scoring four times. El Jadeyaoui is also a Moroccan international.

According to reports, El Jadeyaoui was left out of Angers’ squad for last weekend’s 4-2 win at Istres in the opening week of the Ligue 2 season.

A naturally left-footed player, El Jadeyaoui is known for having good vision and distribution skills, as well as been confident dribbling the ball and taking on defenders.

Jade's 2012/13 season:

Trialing a 26-year old midfielder...affraid

Seems like we can set up an entire XI with our trialists...Arsenal Trialists XI cheers
<(^^,)>
<(^^,)>
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by <(^^,)> Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:46 am

Staying on the with the topic of trialists,we've offered a trial to Abdulrahman as expected.

Rashid bin Mubarak Al Hajri, the Al Ain vice chairman, said the club has also been approached by other Europeans teams about the midfielder, chiefly those based in Spain.

Al Hajri said the final decision, though, would be Abdulrahman's, reiterating the club's stance that they will support whatever the player deems is the best option for his career.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sergio Perez at Arsenal:

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 38 4ODMHRn
<(^^,)>
<(^^,)>
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by <(^^,)> Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:51 am

Freiburg director Jochen Saier has rubbished reports suggesting Matthias Ginter could be sold this summer.

The 19-year-old midfielder has been strongly linked with Arsenal - with the Gunners said to have tabled a sizeable bid.

Freiburg are, however, keen to point out that the Germany U21 is not for sale and they have no intention of listening to offers.

With that in mind, Saier has moved quickly to bring an end to the latest round of transfer rumours.

He told Badische Zeitung: "This is pure rubbish!

"We have not received any enquiries and we are not thinking about anything to do with this.

"Matthias Ginter is a big part of SC Freiburg, he is an important part of the first team."

With rumors circulating that Gustavo would prefer Wolfsburg over Arsenal/Chelsea,only Capoue is left for Arsenal to chase and he too is almost about to sign for Cardiff... Mad

Also heard that Perez is pretty much similar to Arteta,so even if we do sign Perez,we'll still lack a pure DM.Or maybe AW will splash the cash on Fellaini...hmm  
<(^^,)>
<(^^,)>
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by <(^^,)> Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:01 am

Lille chief Michel Seydoux has again insisted that they do not wish to let starlet Florian Thauvin leave.

Lille beat a host of clubs to his signature in January, after which point they allowed him to re-join his former club Bastia for the rest of the season.

Arsenal have been strongly linked with Thauvin - but Seydoux is insistent that he will be staying put and making his debut for Lille this season.

"We know exactly what we want at Lille and I am stubborn. We will take our time for Florian to adapt to the group as we did in the past with Gervinho or Dimitri Payet," said Seydoux.

However,Thauvin,for the moment, has preferred not to say too much about his future, stressing the need to speak with his lawyer first.

Apparently,he has been pissed because of Rudi Garcia moving to Roma.

Can Rudi Garcia help us one more time...? Very Happy

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 38 CHhfjbT
<(^^,)>
<(^^,)>
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by <(^^,)> Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:05 am

According to Daily Mail,Arsene Wenger has had Ashley Williams watched by a senior scout during Swansea’s Europa League clash against Malmo on Thursday. They remain in talks with Swansea over their skipper, but have so far refused to meet their £10m valuation

However, the pre-season injuries to Thomas Vermaelen and Nacho Monreal has increased Arsenal’s need for Williams, who is a long-term target of the club.

10mio... Mad 
<(^^,)>
<(^^,)>
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by <(^^,)> Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:06 am

Arsenal midfielder Mikel Arteta is confident that new faces will arrive at Arsenal before the transfer window closes on September 2nd. The Spanish midfielder, who himself arrived in North London in the dying minutes of a summer transfer window, suggests the level of player Arsenal are after means deals are a little more protracted.

'I think we are going to start the season with new faces. That is what we are all hoping for. That will give us a big boost.

'It will happen, I have no doubts about it. I know the boss is working really hard on it and the board as well.

'The great players normally come at the end of the transfer window. The clubs work hard to keep their best players and I think Arsenal will do well in the transfer window.'

Santos hmm 
<(^^,)>
<(^^,)>
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by <(^^,)> Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:09 am

Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere has admitted that he wants Liverpool striker Luis Suarez to join the club this summer.

There has been a lot of talk about big names showing up at the Emirates this summer and it seems the talk has excited the players, as a few have come out and urged the club to make moves.

And Wilshere has admitted that would love to play next to the goal-machine.

Wilshere told BT Sport: “Any player would love to.

“He’s a top player and he showed that last season. He brings something different to the team and scores goals.

“He’s a great player, I’d love to see him here. But you never know.

“I can’t talk about other players. He’s still playing for another team so it’s disrespectful. We’ll see what happens in the next few weeks.”

There are also rumors that he wasn't present for the dinner held after Stevie G's testimonial...
<(^^,)>
<(^^,)>
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:41 am

<(^^,)> wrote:
There are also rumors that he wasn't present for the dinner held after Stevie G's testimonial...

That's probably cuz the menu may not have been to his liking, if you know what I mean Wink

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:09 pm

My fear is that Arsenal drag this out so long that Chelsea and the Spurs outbid Wenger significantly as they enter the game... Suarez just wants to leave at this point. He'll take anyone.

Wenger is miscalculating badly imo. You can't play this game with top level talent unless you're not afraid of competition. Arsenal is not in that position.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:16 pm

Chelsea won't bid for Suarez.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next