SUPERCARTTS
Raptorgunner
Sina
MarcoReus
EL Patron
58 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread Empty The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by EL Patron Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:52 am

RealGunner wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:If it makes you feel any better Cartts, we're apparently still in for Rooney:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2375166/Manchester-Uniteds-Wayne-Rooney-consider-joining-Arsenal-doesnt-sign-Chelsea.html

Think he wants us ahead of Chelsea. There is nothing for him over there. We have Wilshere ffs.

He has his English mates, lamps, Ash and John
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by MarcoReus Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:52 am

martinez does not want to leave porto

what about burak yilmaz?

MarcoReus
MarcoReus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sina Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:53 am

RealGunner wrote:Suarez, Fabregas, Wilshere, Walcott and Fellaini... is this Wenger's Arsenal dream team?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2375580/Arsene-Wengers-Arsenal-dream-team-includes-Luis-Suarez-Cesc-Fabregas-Marouane-Fellaini.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

It's all coming together Very Happy

Arsene should prefer Lars over Fellaini Clubber
Then thats ultimate Dream team :bow:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:54 am

EL Patron wrote:
RealGunner wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:If it makes you feel any better Cartts, we're apparently still in for Rooney:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2375166/Manchester-Uniteds-Wayne-Rooney-consider-joining-Arsenal-doesnt-sign-Chelsea.html

Think he wants us ahead of Chelsea. There is nothing for him over there. We have Wilshere ffs.

He has his English mates, lamps, Ash and John

What about his wife? Terry picks up lots of sick days you know.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:58 am

MarcoReus wrote:martinez does not want to leave porto

what about burak yilmaz?

There's not wanting to leave - but when a £26m bid is lodged, everything get a bit more interesting.

In all honestly, I don't know very much about Yilmaz. How about Osvaldo, or is he too similar to Giroud?
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:58 am

I'd put in 40m for Thomas Muller.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:01 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:
It's all coming together Very Happy

Hmm, wonder where he got those names from. hmm

Szczesny

Sagna - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Gibbs

Fellaini

Fabregas - Wilshere

Walcott - Rooney - Suarez

Goodbye defending...

I am not sure if Arsene wants Fellaini, disregard to the article. Certainly not as the DM. Gustavo really is the best option and certainly more defensively sound

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:02 am

RealGunner wrote:I'd put in 40m for Thomas Muller.

Terrific player but that's a little high for me, personally.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:04 am

Well, the probability of Bayern selling him to us will be much higher if the offer is of that stature.

I meant more of a last resort. But that's more desperate than last resort lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoReus Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:05 am

SUPERCARTTS wrote:

what about burak yilmaz?

There's not wanting to leave - but when a £26m bid is lodged, everything get a bit more interesting.

In all honestly, I don't know very much about Yilmaz. How about Osvaldo, or is he too similar to Giroud?

i would brand burak as a complete forward but he can be bit clumsy on the ball, he plays between a mix of drogba/benzema
MarcoReus
MarcoReus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:06 am

Mulller is potent; he'll be a Bayern pplayer for life
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SUPERCARTTS Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:13 am

MarcoReus wrote:
SUPERCARTTS wrote:

what about burak yilmaz?

i would brand burak as a complete forward but he can be bit clumsy on the ball, he plays between a mix of drogba/benzema

Call me fussy, but already I don't particularly like the sound of Yilmaz.And he fact we already have a "target man" in Giroud kind of limits our potential targets to more nimble forwards who'll play on the shoulder.
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:22 am

i just cant imagine CR7 and either of Suarez or Bale in same team
but well,thats RM.....Rolling Eyes 
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:25 am

They won't be at Madrid at the same time.

Ronaldo will end up at PSG/Monaco/United soon enough. Madrid will replace Bale with him.

Who knows about Suarez
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:36 am

BBC says our 40,000,001m offer for Suarez has been rejected:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23428419
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:00 am

was this posted?
@BrazilStats wrote:

Journalist G.Guimarães has just informed me that sources from Atlético-MG, close to president A.Kalil, have confirmed Bernard to #AFC deal.

if true
we must be sure Cesc aint on the move then hmm
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:04 am

Sure if that's the first of two installments :coffee: 
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:13 am

Sina wrote:was this posted?
@BrazilStats wrote:

Journalist G.Guimarães has just informed me that sources from Atlético-MG, close to president A.Kalil, have confirmed Bernard to #AFC deal.

if true
we must be sure Cesc aint on the move then hmm

Don't buy Bernard rumours. Let's see.

If he does come, it will be for the wings. But why? Cazorla + Podolski on the LW. Theo + Oxlade on the RW. Bernard behind Giroud? Can't see us dropping Wilshere.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:20 am

yeah i know just said that as both will be part of attacking band of 3
Cazorla  left infield role with Cesc#10 role or Santi Central playmaker and Bernard Lw

so it can be 1 or another

to be fair there doesn't seem to be any worthy player for DM position on the move to buy with that reported Bernard money
both Lars and Gustavo are staying put

just our freakin luck now that we can spend bit more ,market is like this No
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:28 am

Said it before, but Bernard would be a strange signing. It'd be a lot of money for a player who'd play a squad role at best during a World Cup year. Cazorla/Wilshere/Walcott would presumably be first choice and Podolski/Rosicky/Chamberlain would be the back-up trio. Bernard can cover all three roles but only way he gets in the squad is if there's an injury to one of the six or if we had to play Wilshere or Chamberlain in centre midfield.

No matter how you look at it, somebody will end up missing out. Only other way for everyone to get a fair crack at the whip is if we don't sign a striker and use Podolski as competition/rotation/back up for Giroud instead of as a left sided forward. That way Bernard would become direct backup/rotation for Cazorla.

But I don't think any of us would want that to happen.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:32 am

You assume all our players will stay healthy the entire year Laughing Walcott will succumb to his annual hamstring injury, Wilshere may need NASA to put him back together again and Podolski seems to always start off strong, but fizzle out towards the end of the season
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:32 am

It's tradition
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by JGUNZ Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:45 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:Said it before, but Bernard would be a strange signing. It'd be a lot of money for a player who'd play a squad role at best during a World Cup year. Cazorla/Wilshere/Walcott would presumably be first choice and Podolski/Rosicky/Chamberlain would be the back-up trio. Bernard can cover all three roles but only way he gets in the squad is if there's an injury to one of the six or if we had to play Wilshere or Chamberlain in centre midfield.

No matter how you look at it, somebody will end up missing out. Only other way for everyone to get a fair crack at the whip is if we don't sign a striker and use Podolski as competition/rotation/back up for Giroud instead of as a left sided forward. That way Bernard would become direct backup/rotation for Cazorla.

none of these guys can keep Bernard out of the starting line up,,, kid is that good.

JGUNZ
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:48 am

Hyperbole at its finest Laughing Bernard keeps a fit Rosicky out of the starting 11? Don't think so
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:57 am

JGUNZ wrote:
GoonerJay29 wrote:Said it before, but Bernard would be a strange signing. It'd be a lot of money for a player who'd play a squad role at best during a World Cup year. Cazorla/Wilshere/Walcott would presumably be first choice and Podolski/Rosicky/Chamberlain would be the back-up trio. Bernard can cover all three roles but only way he gets in the squad is if there's an injury to one of the six or if we had to play Wilshere or Chamberlain in centre midfield.

none of these guys can keep Bernard out of the starting line up,,, kid is that good.

I highly doubt Bernard will keep Wilshere out.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next