Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

+85
elm_baraja_shaman
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Nishankly
barca 2011
dostoevsky
LeVersacci
flameas
Juveman17
lenear1030
Error
FennecFox7
BarrileteCosmico
zizzle
Schweinaldo06
Abramovich
Vlad the Impaler
Doc
KantLogic
Luca
Patrick Bateman
El Gunner
Catracho
Lex
Andrew
Cookie Monster
Forza
Cotes
VanDeezNuts
InteristAli
Helmer
andiii
vivabarca38
The_Badger
BarcaLearning
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
chad4401
windkick
elitedam
nasir6371
Clandestino
Red Alert
VendettaRed07
CBarca
marottalad
B-Mac
Casciavit
Donuts
guest7
djfawnz
BAYERN_MUNICH
Babun
McLewis
M99
Rebaño Sagrado
rwo power
DeviAngel
Tomwin Lannister
FalcaoPunch
farfan
Motogp69
The Sanchez
Arquitecto
Adit
Firenze
Valkyrja
Ganso
RedOranje
Le Samourai
LeBéninois
Onyx
EarlyPrototype
ExtremistEnigma
Berbatov
Gil
boyzis
urbaNRoots
McAgger
Jay29
EL Patron
halamadrid2
S
Lupi
sportsczy
Kaladin
RealGunner
89 posters

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:44 pm

Excuses? You're talking about things that haven't happened and probably won't.


let's just ignore the facts and use fantasy predictions to compare players :bow:

In my opinion if Matri scores 200 goals in the CL next season he will be the best striker of all time.

Therefore until it doesn't happen, Matri is the best striker of all time. Nobody can challenge me on this.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:44 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I think it's state of mind. Which doesn't help your case.

it does actually because he is always under pressure to score due to there being a striker waiting in the wings to come on ALL the time. its not good for a striker when thats the case

less pressure better yield of results
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25158
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by S Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:44 pm

Higuain not given a fair shot ? Benzema wasnt picked regularly by default,its because of Higuain's poor CL showing that Benzema got picked ahead of him.
Sorry this is top level football at a top rate club.If you cant impress in limited chances(In the Champions league) ,might as well quit playing for that team.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28515
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:45 pm

Speaking of wings, when's the last time Higuain played nearly every game for his National team on the wing?

Not to mention he's in a far superior NT.

This is club football anyway. So using NT football instead of CLUB football to compare players just tells me that you're trying too hard to justify your insanely bias opinion of Higuain.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by S Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:47 pm

For Madrid fans,NT argument becomes relevant only when Messi is flopping OR Higuain is doing well for his NT :whistle:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28515
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Excuses? You're talking about things that haven't happened and probably won't.


let's just ignore the facts and use fantasy predictions to compare players :bow:

In my opinion if Matri scores 200 goals in the CL next season he will be the best striker of all time.

Therefore until it doesn't happen, Matri is the best striker of all time. Nobody can challenge me on this.

I am just talking about probable scenarious. Cavani has never been in a team where he isnt the centre of the spotlight (maybe Uruguay but you guys like to ignore that for some reason) when he is in a team with ibra in it who likes to score and be the saviour its not going to look too good on Cavani.

if maatri scores that much Perez will erase bales name from the 100mill check and give it to Juve (if he is still thsre) after that leave the rest to me
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25158
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Cavani was the best player by far for Uruguay during confed cup. Carried them to the semis and actually gave Brazil a hard time while scoring a goal past Thiago Silva no less... he was a beast. Totally outclassed Suarez in the competition.

He doesn't have 1/10 the team Argentina has either.

Give it up Hala... Higuain in not in the same league as Cavani and Falcao. I mean, what you're saying is insane.

And regarding CL... Higuain has started 30 CL games and been a sub 18 times. Your "hasn't gotten a fair chance" argument doesn't hold water.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21481
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:50 pm

Thankyou sport.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Surag wrote:Higuain not given a fair shot ? Benzema wasnt picked regularly by default,its because of Higuain's poor CL showing that Benzema got picked ahead of him.
Sorry this is top level football at a top rate club.If you cant impress in limited chances(In the Champions league) ,might as well quit playing for that team.

benzema was a starter for a successful lyon so of course he had experience. higuain hadnt because before benzema it was raul and before that it was rvn do you see the problem.

there is little room for error in the cl so if you don't score you wont be picked what do you think it would do to you then. of course your confidence is going to go down. nobody has been in a similar hardship to higuain where EVERY season you always have to fight for a spot with a marquee signing that your president has handpicked even if you show you score regularly
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25158
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Surag wrote:For Madrid fans,NT argument becomes relevant only when Messi is flopping OR Higuain is doing well for his NT :whistle:
or when its relevant to a discussion last time I checked thats football as well no??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25158
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:53 pm

30 Starts 18 subs, less than 10 goals.


Argument dead.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:56 pm

You realize that Benz had Fred that was competing against him at Lyon... yes, the Fred that demolished everyone in confed cup and starts for Brazil.  He wasn't handed anything at Lyon.  He scored 12 goals in 19 CL games for them... his performance got him the opportunities.  

Fred returned to Brazil after Lyon because he lost his job to Benz.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21481
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by Firenze Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:01 pm

Higuain at 30mil is better value than Cavani at 60
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 34261
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:02 pm

Probably, but Value isn't relevant here.

Apparantly Higuain is the better player.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by Doc Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:03 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Probably, but Value isn't relevant here.

Apparantly Higuain is the better player.


According to the Chief PRO of Real Madrid, halamadrid2.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15946
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:03 pm

sportsczy wrote:Cavani was the best player by far for Uruguay during confed cup. Carried them to the semis and actually gave Brazil a hard time while scoring a goal past Thiago Silva no less... he was a beast. Totally outclassed Suarez in the competition.

He doesn't have 1/10 the team Argentina has either.

Give it up Hala... Higuain in not in the same league as Cavani and Falcao. I mean, what you're saying is insane.

And regarding CL... Higuain has started 30 CL games and been a sub 18 times. Your "hasn't gotten a fair chance" argument doesn't hold water.

only he wasnt cavani only had two good games in the confederations cup ffs that even fifa chose torres over him Laughing

I don't watch cavani so I cant comment on his performances but falcao rofl take it from someone who watches atleti regularly the guy is fcking shit. inbeforearq

higuain has 2563 mins in cl I 48 games where he has been subbed in/out 39 times and lets see......someone like torres has 3056 from only 41 games. oh yh he was given a fair shot my backside
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25158
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:04 pm

LMFAO "I don't watch Cavani" This just gets better and better.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by S Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:04 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Surag wrote:Higuain not given a fair shot ? Benzema wasnt picked regularly by default,its because of Higuain's poor CL showing that Benzema got picked ahead of him.
Sorry this is top level football at a top rate club.If you cant impress in limited chances(In the Champions league) ,might as well quit playing for that team.

benzema was a starter for a successful lyon so of course he had experience. higuain hadnt because before benzema it was raul and before that it was rvn do you see the problem.

there is little room for error in the cl so if you don't score you wont be picked what do you think it would do to you then. of course your confidence is going to go down. nobody has been in a similar hardship to higuain where EVERY season you always have to fight for a spot with a marquee signing that your president has handpicked even if you show you score regularly

Why is he playing for Madrid then ? Its no surprise he's packing his bags now because he isnt able to make most of the limited opportunities.

Its really silly that you make it sound like he's competing with an array of WC strikers when the fact is he isnt even able to displace a hot and cold Benzema from the starting lineup.


Last edited by Surag on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28515
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:05 pm

sportsczy wrote:You realize that Benz had Fred that was competing against him at Lyon... yes, the Fred that demolished everyone in confed cup and starts for Brazil.  He wasn't handed anything at Lyon.  He scored 12 goals in 19 CL games for them... his performance got him the opportunities.  

Fred returned to Brazil after Lyon because he lost his job to Benz.

I thought fred was a flop for lyon stupid me must have been wrong then Rolling Eyes

and lol at comparing him to legends like rvn and raul rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25158
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by S Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:07 pm

2009-10 season.Higuain's best season of his career.Benzema was flopping hard in the same season and CR was injured for a while.

In that season Higuain made 6 starts in UCL out of a possible 8 and he scored a grand total of.............  



ONE CL goal.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28515
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by Gil Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:08 pm

Cavani carried Uruguay to the semis? Jesus Christ.

He only had two good games the whole tourney. The first was in the Brazil game in which they lost and the 3rd place match which they also lost.

Talk about revionist history lol.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 9447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:LMFAO "I don't watch Cavani" This just gets better and better.

when have I criticized his performances I am just quoting goals hete son. I don't think you understand what I have been saying. you guys are downgrading higgy for being a cl flop but I am saying while those two guys are the attention of their teams and higgy is not he might not have shown his full capability that I know he can. and what he is doing in a team where he is opressed compated to the other two I can safely say he would do alot better than them if put in their situations whilst they would probably do a coentrao and want to leave after 1/2 seasons if they were put in his


Last edited by halamadrid2 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25158
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:09 pm

According to some sources from Romania, Steaua's Vlad Chiriches has a lot transfer offers from Europe. From the newspapers from Romania, Napoli offered 8 milion euros for Vlad.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 3779
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Guys back on topic
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89513
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Surag wrote:2009-10 season.Higuain's best season of his career.Benzema was flopping hard in the same season and CR was injured for a while.

In that season Higuain made 6 starts in UCL out of a possible 8 and he scored a grand total of.............  



ONE CL goal.

he scored 2 and assisted 1 he was unlucky against Lyon and that proved to be the last straw for perez I think. besides raul was playing for us then as well iirc

you really think a team like zurich would be a problem for Higuain normally? ??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25158
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by Donuts Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:18 pm

So what Hala is trying to say here is CR7 destroys strikers careers Smile
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5710
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum