S
Lupi
sportsczy
Kaladin
RealGunner
89 posters

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 20 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Yeah... so far Morata is saying no. But how can he say no when the club wants to sell him? Doesn't he see that it's a sign they don't trust him yet?

If he doesn't want to go to Sevilla specifically, then that's another story. But if I'm Morata, i realize that the club doesn't trust me.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII - Page 20 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Mk.VII

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:21 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Not seen any news regarding Morata. Kevin Gameiro is still Sevilla's prime target to replace Negredo, as far as I've read.
Here about Morata: http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/07/17/primera/1374077013_756607.html
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:51 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:lol Falcao was non existent for Atleti for nearly the whole of the second half of the season. besides higuain is better than both

Say wut M8?! LMAO
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Don't mind Hala, he works for Real Madrid PR team.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:03 pm

sportsczy wrote:Yeah... so far Morata is saying no. But how can he say no when the club wants to sell him? Doesn't he see that it's a sign they don't trust him yet?

If he doesn't want to go to Sevilla specifically, then that's another story. But if I'm Morata, i realize that the club doesn't trust me.

delnido has said himself Perez rejected him outright when he asked for Morata and so did torres getafes president

we dont want to sell him and he doesn't want to go
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:06 pm

windkick wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:lol Falcao was non existent for Atleti for nearly the whole of the second half of the season. besides higuain is better than both

Say wut M8?! LMAO

Cavani is a scrub :coffee: . Watch when he faces proper defenders. the guy went 4 tournaments with only 1 goal for Uruguay Laughing

falcao Proud where do I start with this one. None of those would have survived in madrid had they been treated like Higuain
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Higuain is not even in the same league... come on HM2. I'm a Benz fanboy and i don't even get this delusional Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:09 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Yeah... so far Morata is saying no.  But how can he say no when the club wants to sell him?  Doesn't he see that it's a sign they don't trust him yet?

If he doesn't want to go to Sevilla specifically, then that's another story.  But if I'm Morata, i realize that the club doesn't trust me.

delnido has said himself Perez rejected him outright when he asked for Morata and so did torres getafes president

That was a while back.  This is today's news. Seems like Carlo and Zidane have other things in mind.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:13 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
windkick wrote:

Say wut M8?! LMAO

Cavani is a scrub :coffee:. Watch when he faces proper defenders.

What ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:15 pm

sportsczy wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Yeah... so far Morata is saying no.  But how can he say no when the club wants to sell him?  Doesn't he see that it's a sign they don't trust him yet?

If he doesn't want to go to Sevilla specifically, then that's another story.  But if I'm Morata, i realize that the club doesn't trust me.

That was a while back.  This is today's news. Seems like Carlo and Zidane have other things in mind.

delnido is pretty open with his comments so if that had been a reality no doubt he would have said it. If Carlo didn't want morata perez wouldn't have said he is part of our first team. the only way I can see morata leave is if higgy stays (which was a reality before napoli stepped into the negotiations) and it wouldn't have been to Sevilla but a team abroad. Which meant he got a season full of minutes elsewhere until we could find a buyer to Benzema/Higuain next season

with regards to the higgy vs falcao/cavani comparison lets see who fares the best next season shall we Laughing ill be proved right yet again
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Surag wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
windkick wrote:

Say wut M8?! LMAO

What ?

champions league yo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:18 pm

Omfg what am I reading rofl

Still using his National team performances to rate him instead of his hundred + club goals hahahaha

This is a running comedy.

Proper defences? It's harder to score in Italy and he's still outscoring Higuain Laughing

I don't even want to have this debate, might as well say Khedira is > Vidal. The level of bias is frightening here.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:20 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Surag wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

What ?

champions league yo

So there supposedly isnt any good defender in Serie A when he scored a hattrick on a Milan defense comprising of  Nesta and Thiago Silva.

So there supposedly werent any good defenders on the Chelsea side when they won the CL.

So there supposedly isnt any good defender in the Man City side either when he tore Kompany a new one who is regarded as one of the best defenders in the EPL.

Stop talking rubbish.He has played only one season in CL in his entire career for f*ck sake.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Just to add spice to the CL argument ,Cavani has scored 5 goals in 8 games in his CL career.

Higuain on the other hand.....................

Laughing

Not even worth mentioning Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:25 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Omfg what am I reading rofl

Still using his National team performances to rate him instead of his hundred + club goals hahahaha

This is a running comedy.

Proper defences? It's harder to score in Italy and he's still outscoring Higuain Laughing

I don't even want to have this debate, might as well say Khedira is > Vidal. The level of bias is frightening here.

we will see next season. you will all eat your words. just you watch Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:30 pm

Cavani in one season in the CL has been better than Higuain in about 6 Laughing

Seriously, Hala....

I thought you were better than this.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Mark my words,if Cavani ever fails at PSG(which is a big IF actually) ,it would only be due to the incompatibility with Ibra otherwise he will have a field day against mediocre Ligue 1 defenses and in CL as well with the service he'll be getting from the wings and in the middle.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:32 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Surag wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

What ?

champions league yo
Doesn't Higs struggle in the CL?..
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:34 pm

Even IF he flopped, nothing changes the fact that up until this point he's well ahead of Higuain.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:35 pm

Higuain has been THE flop of the CL

Shocking stats, embarrasing. You'd expect more from a pot 4 team striker in the group stages

Cavani in his one CL season outscored Higuain in his 5 or 6 CL seasons despite only having one last 16 run.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Surag wrote:Mark my words,if Cavani ever fails at PSG(which is a big IF actually) ,it would only be due to the incompatibility with Ibra otherwise he will have a field day against mediocre Ligue 1 defenses and in CL as well with the service he'll be getting from the wings and in the middle.
so higgy having to fight for minutes with 2/3 wc strikers every season is not a good enough leeway for him???

as I said before higgy will be the starting striker for the team he signs for just watch him then. He scores over 20 goals nearly every season despite having a great chance of starting on the bench every game even if he scores a hattrick the game before

watch me criticize the fck out of cavani every time he fails to score in the CL Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:38 pm

criticize him all you want, he's done better than Higgy has in the CL with about 1/5th of the minutes rofl

So until Higgy outscores him for 5 seasons in the CL (Not going to happen) your point is invalid.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:39 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Higuain has been THE flop of the CL

Shocking stats, embarrasing. You'd expect more from a pot 4 team striker in the group stages

Cavani in his one CL season outscored Higuain in his 5 or 6 CL seasons despite only having one last 16 run.

thats strikers who are clear starters in their teams. Higuain is not and has never been given a fair shot at it. you said it yourself even a pot 4 team striker could score more. doesn't that indicate that something is blocking him from doing it be it playingtime or state of mind
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:40 pm

I think it's state of mind. Which doesn't help your case.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:41 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:criticize him all you want, he's done better than Higgy has in the CL with about 1/5th of the minutes rofl

So until Higgy outscores him for 5 seasons in the CL (Not going to happen) your point is invalid.

higuain has done alot better than him in international competitions only this time cavani is a clear starter there as well. Laughing

just like Ronaldo for madrid ibra will occupy the spotlight and cavani will fail to score id love to know your excuses for him then
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:44 pm

Excuses? You're talking about things that haven't happened and probably won't.

let's just ignore the facts and use fantasy predictions to compare players :bow:

In my opinion if Matri scores 200 goals in the CL next season he will be the best striker of all time.

Therefore until it doesn't happen, Matri is the best striker of all time. Nobody can challenge me on this.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next