Who is the most talented of Germany's new breed?

+34
free_cat
Bellabong
bn126
ExtremistEnigma
TheRedStag
rwo power
Milantildeath
sportsczy
DeletedUser#1
chad4401
ioilersrock448
CBarca
danyjr
Arquitecto
alexander mahone
ELO
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
animal.crackers
Adit
nasir6371
LeVersacci
Gil
Highburied
DuringTheWar
RealGunner
Casciavit
McAgger
VivaStPauli
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Kaladin
Mr Nick09
jibers
38 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Who is the most talented of Germany's new breed? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the most talented of Germany's new breed?

Post by Highburied Fri May 31, 2013 7:07 am

I look forward how Reus does without Lewa and Gatsby

Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Who is the most talented of Germany's new breed? - Page 5 Empty Re: Who is the most talented of Germany's new breed?

Post by rwo power Fri May 31, 2013 7:47 am

highburied wrote:I look forward how Reus does without Lewa and Gatsby
He'll do fine. After all, he was already great at BMG, and there he didn't have Lewa and Götze either.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri May 31, 2013 7:48 am

jibers wrote:For me it has to be neuer

Brb playmaker
Brb gk
Brb two footed
All he needs to add to his game is goals

Proud

What does brb mean?

IMO the more talented is Gotze. The best however, I don't know.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri May 31, 2013 2:48 pm

Gundogan.

There are sooooo many gifted AM's out there but to have somebody who is a great dribbler, a fantastic passer and somebody who can tackle when required and distribute is very rare. His pace is also a huge asset on the counter and once his finishing improves he'll easily be one the best in the world, he is solid on either foot aswell.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri May 31, 2013 6:10 pm

Gündogan is complete as f*ck, but Götze has that most special of somethings, imho.

Though the Müller shout is a great call as well - Müller is easily mentally the strongest player in the Germany squad. Our most definite big game player, is absolutely fearless, and one of the smartest footballers in the world. His technique is far behind any of the others, though. If Götze or Reus had Müllers brain, we really would have a German Messi. Just taller. And less fat.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri May 31, 2013 6:19 pm

Alexander Merkel
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Fri May 31, 2013 6:40 pm

Casciavit wrote:Alexander Merkel

ah that dude, can anybody tell me how he did in the last year? usually there was quite a bit of coverage on him but not in the last few months...

and people, what is it with this draxler stuff. he had a few nice goals and dribblings, but he also has quite a lot of games where u don't see him do anything. that's perfectly fine when you're 19, but he hasn't shown the true potential yet that would be required to be mentioned alongside götze and reus for example. the whole media hype around him somehow started after he extended his contract at schalke.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 31, 2013 6:43 pm

Serge Gnabry is your next hero.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri May 31, 2013 7:39 pm

Toffer Harley wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Alexander Merkel

ah that dude, can anybody tell me how he did in the last year? usually there was quite a bit of coverage on him but not in the last few months...

and people, what is it with this draxler stuff. he had a few nice goals and dribblings, but he also has quite a lot of games where u don't see him do anything. that's perfectly fine when you're 19, but he hasn't shown the true potential yet that would be required to be mentioned alongside götze and reus for example. the whole media hype around him somehow started after he extended his contract at schalke.

He was with Genoa in the beginning of the season. He was given the #10 and was starting and even got a goal to his to name. Then Genoa had a string of poor results, but with Merkel being the bright spot but they fired Di Canio. They replaced him with Delneri. Delneri's Genoa played a 4-5-1 which focused on counter attacking, but that playing style didn't suit to Merkel strengths so he was subsequently benched and was a sub. Then he transferred to Udinese (co-ownership) in January, but he has only played 5 times and all were substitute appearances. Sadly.

Agree about Draxler.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri May 31, 2013 8:02 pm

Merkel should go to a Bundesliga club, i wonder why no club tries to get him. Could do well at clubs like Hamburg or Werder. In Italy he just gets pushed from one club to another .
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by schrutebucks Fri May 31, 2013 9:58 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Merkel should go to a Bundesliga club, i wonder why no club tries to get him. Could do well at clubs like Hamburg or Werder. In Italy he just gets pushed from one club to another .
If he's going to be a **** and a cancer within the dressing room, than I wouldn't want him. He pouted his way to Milan because Stuttgart put him on suspension for being a prick in school and didn't want to continue dealing with his baggage.
schrutebucks
schrutebucks
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Fri May 31, 2013 10:25 pm

i just remember him in a video interview a few years back where he couldn't bring out a single meaningful sentence. he made mesut özil look like a philosopher.

but in general it's good that we also have some youngsters abroad that can possibly break through there and turn into internationals. it might give the NT new facets, but well.. they need to make it in the end
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:25 am

Toffer Harley wrote:i just remember him in a video interview a few years back where he couldn't bring out a single meaningful sentence. he made mesut özil look like a philosopher.

but in general it's good that we also have some youngsters abroad that can possibly break through there and turn into internationals. it might give the NT new facets, but well.. they need to make it in the end

LOL Merkel was like what...15-16 at that time? Anyway, he definitely has the talent to compete among the ranks of the German National Team. His problem is that he hasn't received continuity. Why? He had to be used in trade for part of Stephan El-Shaarawy, who plays for AC Milan. Before the deal, he was in the plans for Allegri, who is Milan's manager and utilized him well during the few appearances he was afforded. Why? Injuries have severely hindered his progress yet his base talent is extraordinary. Moving onto other Italian clubs who haven't used him to his strengths, it has further debilitated his weakness which is a rather frail mentality. He is still 20 and has much time though.

Draxler? I 100% agree. He is the only German youth among the others who I find incredibly overrated. Excellent skill and technique on the ball yet none of the Footballing IQ to back it up. Which renders him useless once BL figures him out.

Goretzka in his age already is better than Draxler
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:33 am

I agree arq, but draxler does have time. Look at CR back then and now, for instance. Cr is a very smart player, before he really wasn't.

FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:24 pm

Arquitescu wrote:
LOL Merkel was like what...15-16 at that time?

he was 17 or above for sure. i've seen 10 year olds that are more eloquent than him. the guy couldn't finish school in the VfB academy. even when academy players do their a-levels, these kids are pretty much pushed through school like many athletes at american universities. he is dumb as f*ck and one doesn't need to be a good judge of character to see that.

but it's not important anyway.. as for most footballers, he is in good company.

for german speakers:

Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5