Most talented players of this generation

+23
danyjr
halamadrid2
BiasedMilanFan3
Mahmud002
Valkyrja
Gemini
Mamad
I Have Mono
Forza
Lord Hades
The Madrid One
Harmonica
Lex
guest7
stunt
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Abramovich
InterMalia
Mr Nick09
RealGunner
BarrileteCosmico
Charrua
billionmillion
27 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Most talented players of this generation

Post by billionmillion Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Do you think it would be correct if i list them in this order (i talk about talent). if not what changes you would make
Level 1 - Messi, Iniesta, Kaka
Level 2 - Ronaldo, Robben, Xavi,
Level 3 - Fabregas, Ribery, Ibrahimovic, Aguero
Level 4 - Alves, Ozil, Benzema, Busquets
Level 5 - V.Persie, Sanchez, Pato etc

Note: players likes of totti ronaldinho pirlo belong to past generation
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by Charrua Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:27 pm

Pirlo and Xavi are the same age.. Ronaldihno is younger then both of them......
Charrua
Charrua
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:30 pm

How do you define talent? Technique?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28093
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by billionmillion Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:33 pm

yes technique and magic
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:35 pm

so busquets has more technique and "magic" than Van persie ? Really ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89407
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by billionmillion Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Charrua wrote:Pirlo and Xavi are the same age.. Ronaldihno is younger then both of them......
I talk about players that still play in high level. Ronaldinho past it, pirlo's pick was long time ago. Xavi's still is in his pick. others are off form due to injuries. players likes of ronaldinho pirlo totti past it. thats why dont include them
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Aguero in a higher class than Benzema? based on what? his nationality?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by InterMalia Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Van Persie is a world class player, i can't say that about Sanchez or Pato, yet.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1777
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 102

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by Abramovich Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:37 pm

lol.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by InterMalia Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:38 pm

billionmillion wrote:
Charrua wrote:Pirlo and Xavi are the same age.. Ronaldihno is younger then both of them......
I talk about players that still play in high level. Ronaldinho past it, pirlo's pick was long time ago. Xavi's still is in his pick. others are off form due to injuries. players likes of ronaldinho pirlo totti past it. thats why dont include them
Juve unbeaten and top of Serie A, the man of the show being Pirlo :lol!:
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1777
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 102

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:39 pm

Daniele Bonera.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by billionmillion Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:39 pm

RealGunner wrote:so busquets has more technique and "magic" than Van persie ? Really ?
I watched V.Persie few times in CL games only. Maybe i made mistake at his rating
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by billionmillion Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:42 pm

InterMalia wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Charrua wrote:Pirlo and Xavi are the same age.. Ronaldihno is younger then both of them......
I talk about players that still play in high level. Ronaldinho past it, pirlo's pick was long time ago. Xavi's still is in his pick. others are off form due to injuries. players likes of ronaldinho pirlo totti past it. thats why dont include them
Juve unbeaten and top of Serie A, the man of the show being Pirlo :lol!:
But i dont see pirlo in top 20 in ballon dor list. why to bring old pirlo into this
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by billionmillion Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:45 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Aguero in a higher class than Benzema? based on what? his nationality?
Aguero belongs to level 2, i accidently put him in level 3 Laughing but seriously on form aguero is level above than on form benzema
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:49 pm

billionmillion wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Aguero in a higher class than Benzema? based on what? his nationality?
Aguero belongs to level 2, i accidently put him in level 3 Laughing but seriously on form aguero is level above than on form benzema

Like i said, based on what? it's completely biased but it's your opinion. It's wrong nonetheless, Aguero has great technical abilities, but benzema is smarter.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by InterMalia Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:50 pm

But i dont see pirlo in top 20 in ballon dor list. why to bring old pirlo into this

Xavi 32, Pirlo 32. Laughing
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1777
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 102

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by billionmillion Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Aguero in a higher class than Benzema? based on what? his nationality?
Aguero belongs to level 2, i accidently put him in level 3 Laughing but seriously on form aguero is level above than on form benzema

Like i said, based on what? it's completely biased but it's your opinion. It's wrong nonetheless, Aguero has great technical abilities, but benzema is smarter.
Aguero has everything that Benzema has plus aguero is faster and better dribbler. this my explanation
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by billionmillion Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:59 pm

InterMalia wrote:
But i dont see pirlo in top 20 in ballon dor list. why to bring old pirlo into this

Xavi 32, Pirlo 32. Laughing
Xavi 32 top-3 player in the world, Pirlo 32 top-30 player in the world
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 pm

billionmillion wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Aguero in a higher class than Benzema? based on what? his nationality?
Aguero belongs to level 2, i accidently put him in level 3 Laughing but seriously on form aguero is level above than on form benzema

Like i said, based on what? it's completely biased but it's your opinion. It's wrong nonetheless, Aguero has great technical abilities, but benzema is smarter.
Aguero has everything that Benzema has plus aguero is faster and better dribbler. this my explanation

And Benzema has a superior football IQ. Seriously, what do you understand by talent? because i can argue that intelligence, decision making, and the ability to raise your game when it matters are more important.

I can understand that you like Aguero more because he runs faster and dribbles better but qualitatively, it's not the most important thing.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by billionmillion Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:08 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Aguero in a higher class than Benzema? based on what? his nationality?
Aguero belongs to level 2, i accidently put him in level 3 Laughing but seriously on form aguero is level above than on form benzema

Like i said, based on what? it's completely biased but it's your opinion. It's wrong nonetheless, Aguero has great technical abilities, but benzema is smarter.
Aguero has everything that Benzema has plus aguero is faster and better dribbler. this my explanation

And Benzema has a superior football IQ. Seriously, what do you understand by talent? because i can argue that intelligence, decision making, and the ability to raise your game when it matters are more important.

I can understand that you like Aguero more because he runs faster and dribbles better but qualitatively, it's not the most important thing.
My friend under Mourinho Aguero would be top-3 player in the world. Benzema was playing like a flop in his first season, your coach improved him. Aguero destroys EPL from his first season and he doesnt have a coach like mourinho. Also Aguero's intelligence and decision making is in very high level
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by stunt Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:09 pm

billionmillion wrote:Aguero has everything that Benzema has plus aguero is faster and better dribbler. this my explanation

You forgot to mention that Aguero is from Argentina and so are you. That's the main reason. Putting Kaka as tier #1 in that list is an insult to so many players of this generation.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 467
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by billionmillion Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:11 pm

I'm not from Argentina. if Argentina was the reason i would put all argentina players there. On form Kaka belongs to tier 1
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by stunt Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:13 pm

I dont get how Ronaldinho is of the past generation though, he's 31 years old. Did you know that Xavi is 32? Why is he on the list?


stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 467
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:14 pm

billionmillion wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Aguero in a higher class than Benzema? based on what? his nationality?
Aguero belongs to level 2, i accidently put him in level 3 Laughing but seriously on form aguero is level above than on form benzema

Like i said, based on what? it's completely biased but it's your opinion. It's wrong nonetheless, Aguero has great technical abilities, but benzema is smarter.
Aguero has everything that Benzema has plus aguero is faster and better dribbler. this my explanation

And Benzema has a superior football IQ. Seriously, what do you understand by talent? because i can argue that intelligence, decision making, and the ability to raise your game when it matters are more important.

I can understand that you like Aguero more because he runs faster and dribbles better but qualitatively, it's not the most important thing.
My friend under Mourinho Aguero would be top-3 player in the world. Benzema was playing like a flop in his first season, your coach improved him. Aguero destroys EPL from his first season and he doesnt have a coach like mourinho. Also Aguero's intelligence and decision making is in very high level

I see very little what Benzema transition to la liga has to do with this argument. Benzema at 19 was tearing the CL apart. It's an intangible that has nothing to do with football, some players adapt faster in new environments than others. No one is talking about Aguero pulling his disappearing acts for months in la liga, when he was very inconsistent. No one cared at the time. And if you think that Mourinho by some magic trick is making Benzema better then you are sorrily mistaken.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by billionmillion Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:15 pm

because last time ronaldinho played in high level was 5 years ago
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2440
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Most talented players of this generation Empty Re: Most talented players of this generation

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum