IzzyC08
Ganso
arabprince
dostoevsky
cripsy dipsy
52 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 21 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:02 am

What are the odds of Galliani coming out and saying Milan don't want to take the symbol of another club or we don't want to ruin relations with Roma

MAN UP GALLIANI

BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 21 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:25 am

That would suck...oh c'mon,the most succssfull teams steal symbols.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:14 am

If we sign De Rossi it would be EPIC!!
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:04 am

as far as i know, Milan and Roma have gentlemens agreement about not poaching each others club icon or star. (but that was under sensi's ownership). nevertheless galliani is not that stupid... ofcourse everyone wants to see de rossi in milan i would too, but that will cause serious havoc and backslash, we all know how dangerous roma ultras are.

plus de rossi im sure he will stay in roma... for life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:04 am

They will never sell DDR to another Italian club. Anyway sooner or later they will reach an agreement.
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:17 am

Reports are suggesting Cassano AND Paloschi could move to Fiorentina. The reports of Paloschi leaving are due to the possibility of Gilardino's sale.
But here's the bad part...
Neither of these deals would go towards the Montolivo transfer
SO WE COULD BE PAYING TOP DOLLAR FOR MONTOLIVO AND THEN SELL PALOSCHI AND/OR CASSANO IN A WHOLE OTHER DEAL.

ahhhh bugger Fiorentina, we'll keep em all
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:25 am

Well the deals would effectively be re-imbursement, as with the Coentrao and Garay deal between Real Madrid and Benfica or even the el Shaarawy deal with Genoa.

I'm convinced that Paloschi would not leave permanently, so Fiorentina couldn't view him as a replacement for Gilardino, nor would you entrust the centre forward role to such a young player with only an eighteen year old Babacar as a back-up.

Also the rumours concerning Cassano are being flamed once more by some ridiculous assumption that Paloschi has overtaken him in the pecking order. Until I see these players arriving in Florence for medicals I'll remain convinced that they're staying.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:25 am

De Rossi would be a fantastic signing but don't think he'll ever leave Roma.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:42 am

I don't think Cassano is leaving
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:01 pm

Antonio Cassano has been advised by his former coach Eugenio Fascetti to leave AC Milan in favour of Fiorentina, as it would help his chances of playing for Italy at the 2012 European Championships.

The former Real Madrid attacker has found opportunities in the Serie A champions starting XI limited since moving to San Siro from Sampdoria, as Massimiliano Allegri has opted to play Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Robinho and Alexandre Pato ahead of him.

Rumours in the Italian press have linked the 29-year-old with a move to Florence, and Goal.com revealed earlier in the week that the 2010-11 Scudetto winners were using the forward as a makeweight in the attempt to sign Riccardo Montolivo.

Ex-Bari coach Fascetti feels a move to Sinisa Mihajlovic's outfit would do the striker the world of good.

"I tell him to leave Milan and join Fiorentina, it’s the only way he can stay in the Nazionale. Cesare Prandelli [has] already told him that either he is a regular starter or he can forget the Azzurri jersey," he told Il Giornale newspaper.

“In his shoes, I already would’ve made my decision. I read some journalists close to the Rossoneri camp think Cassano is sixth in the pecking order of strikers, even behind Alberto Paloschi. Is that acceptable? No, it isn’t."

Cassano is surely weighing up his options currently, and would have a familiar face as a strike partner should he move to Fiorentina.

“In Florence he’d have the chance to reunite with Alberto Gilardino, as they formed a great pair for the Under-21 side. They complete each other and seem really made to act as a partnership.

“Cassano could give Gila the service he needs to come back to scoring 20 goals. With Stevan Jovetic as well, it’d be a fairytale trident," Fascetti concluded.

Evil or Very Mad
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:40 pm

he wouldnt not get called up just because he isnt a starter....

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:09 pm

De Rossi would be a waste. He doesn't fit what we need from MR. X.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:12 pm

i want creativity bounce

we need a young version of seedorf or something like that.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:26 pm

There can only be one!!!!

CLARENCE SEEDORF

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 21 12seedorf-blogSpan
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:56 am

Roberto Mancini’s Manchester City have targeted Milan youth team striker Luca Scapuzzi, it’s reported.
The 20-year-old grew up in the Rossoneri youth academy and recently terminated his contract with Serie B outfit Portogruaro after two seasons there.

He spent almost a year on the treatment table with a serious knee ligament injury, but has now recovered.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Scapuzzi is available for around £1m and could be snapped up for the Man City reserve team.

However, other sources suggest he could already be a free agent, as Milan opted not to renew his contract in 2009.
------------------------------
Obviously with his contract situation we may not have much power here, nor would we possibly want to stop this, but is anyone else shocked to hear that City are interested?
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:25 am

dostoevsky wrote:Roberto Mancini’s Manchester City have targeted Milan youth team striker Luca Scapuzzi, it’s reported.
The 20-year-old grew up in the Rossoneri youth academy and recently terminated his contract with Serie B outfit Portogruaro after two seasons there.

He spent almost a year on the treatment table with a serious knee ligament injury, but has now recovered.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Scapuzzi is available for around £1m and could be snapped up for the Man City reserve team.

However, other sources suggest he could already be a free agent, as Milan opted not to renew his contract in 2009.
------------------------------
Obviously with his contract situation we may not have much power here, nor would we possibly want to stop this, but is anyone else shocked to hear that City are interested?

I would be if Mancini wasn't the coach. Although Milan don't seem to want him so it may not be that bad.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:25 pm

the newly loaned Verdi and Oduamadi both appeared for Torino recently

AND THEY BOTH OWNED
Torino 3 - 0 Feltrese

Translations are weird but I think Oduamadi scored but there were very good words about Verdi and his performance
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:27 pm

I read that they both scored... good to see our youth products doing well
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:29 pm

@Izzy - I'm surprised they're taking on the risk of a young, unproven player coming off such a long injury, but good luck to him.

Glad to hear about Verdi and Odu.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:36 pm

Good to see Verdi and Odu owning Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 21 3176931354

Just wait till Albertazzi pwns Ronaldo and Messi Twisted Evil
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:53 pm

milanista99 wrote: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 21 3176931354

i've heard about dreams , but this just pwns any other Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Dante13 wrote:
milanista99 wrote: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 21 3176931354

Just wait till the dream becomes reality Wink

Who would have thought that Abate after his horror first season would reach the level which no mortal or god has have ever been to? Albertazzi to follow the footsteps of the almighty master with Getafe Twisted Evil

Then he returns to Milan and pwns Tevez or any other poor man's Ibra Inter is buying Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 21 2859867778

God, I hope I haven't jinxed him silent
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:12 pm

milanista99 wrote:
Dante13 wrote:

Just wait till the dream becomes reality Wink

Who would have thought that Abate after his horror first season would reach the level which no mortal or god has have ever been to? Albertazzi to follow the footsteps of the almighty master with Getafe Twisted Evil

Then he returns to Milan and pwns Tevez or any other poor man's Ibra Inter is buying Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 21 2859867778

God, I hope I haven't jinxed him silent

Well , Abate is a demigod by now.! that's true.. Rolling Eyes
We'll see about Albertazzi , his has been talked to death in these forums .. Let's see him on the big stage first , then we can talk.Abate had great progress because he had worked greatly. We can only hope that Albertazzi does the same!
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:17 pm

I saw a dude posting on utube saying that Christian Eriksen of Ajax is our mr x, would be cool.. Its a worthless source though, he said his uncle works for Milan but anyway, goal.com hasnt picked up on this, perhaps then its true? Very Happy Galliani is a magician as we all know.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:19 am

Kaka is apparently getting back into Milan's plans.
That's nice.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:14 pm

Simone Calvano close to co-ownership deal with Genoa

WHAT THE FUARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

This really pisses me off.
But I think he'll be staying with us. Doesnt matter, i'm still pissed off.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next