IzzyC08
Ganso
arabprince
dostoevsky
cripsy dipsy
52 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 22 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:14 pm

Simone Calvano close to co-ownership deal with Genoa

WHAT THE FUARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

This really pisses me off.
But I think he'll be staying with us. Doesnt matter, i'm still pissed off.

BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 22 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by baresi Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:24 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Simone Calvano close to co-ownership deal with Genoa

WHAT THE FUARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

This really pisses me off.
But I think he'll be staying with us. Doesnt matter, i'm still pissed off.
I saw him in one of RM friendlies, the guy is picking his previous level up, if he can progress at this rythym I would be glad to see him back with us, if we can get an 80% 2005-2008 KAKA that would be amazing.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:35 pm

No WTF go to hell Preziosi.

And also Fiorentina is buying Aquillani, then Montolivo is coming to us for sure!
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:02 pm

Reports are emerging that Milan want to wrap up the Montolivo deal before the SuperCoppa

GOOD THINKING
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:39 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Reports are emerging that Milan want to wrap up the Montolivo deal before the SuperCoppa

GOOD THINKING

That would indeed be awesome, can you send me a link?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:30 pm

we bid 35M for Cesc according to some english newspaper
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Volati is going to be a very good player as well, we all have forgot about that kid. Verdi, Merkel, Volati, Fossati, Strasser, Albertazzi, De Vito, Berreta and Calvano are our brightest prospects for the future let's hope some can actually make it home at the first team.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:35 pm

Ganso wrote:we bid 35M for Cesc according to some english newspaper

link pls Afro
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:42 pm

cripsy dipsy wrote:
Ganso wrote:we bid 35M for Cesc according to some english newspaper

link pls Afro
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/202852/AC-Milan-bid-45m-for-Cesc-Fabregas/
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:49 pm

Marek Hamsik has dismissed suggestions of an imminent future at Milan. “I never thought about leaving Napoli,” he said.

The Slovakian is back in pre-season training after a summer break which saw him linked with a switch to San Siro.

“Over the last two months I was at home in Slovakia and didn’t even have the internet at my disposal,” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “I stayed away from everything.

“I decided to take a break by isolating myself. I only thought about my partner Martina and my son Christian.”

While the former Brescia midfielder spent time with his family, rumours started to circulate that a transfer to Milan was on – especially after agent Mino Raiola entered the scene.

“Juray Venglos is still my representative, Raiola just follows me in Italy,” the attacking midfielder explained.

“Milan? I never let the reality of Napoli out of my sights. I’m focused on Napoli and the new season ahead. I don’t want to think about my long-term future.

“The future doesn’t interest me right now, it wouldn’t be right with regards to President Aurelio De Laurentiis who believed in me from the start.

“My heart just can’t wait to hear the Champions League anthem at the Stadio San Paolo. I love Napoli, I love the Neapolitans, I love the city. I never thought about leaving.”
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:18 pm

Following speculation over Bastian Schweinsteiger's possible departure, Bayern Munich coach Jupp Heynckes has declared the midfielder off-limits.

In recent weeks, rumours have emerged claiming that Milan are keen on the Germany international. However, the player has yet to indicate interest in leaving, and with his contract set to expire in 2016, Bayern have no need to sell.

The coach did suggest, however, that the 26-year-old has declined over the last 12 months.

"Bastian Schweinsteiger is held in high regard at this club," Heynckes said according to Sky. "A year ago he was playing on the same level as players such as Xavi and Andres Iniesta.

"He is not for sale."

The coach also weighed in on Arturo Vidal's recent transfer from Bayer Leverkusen to Juventus. Although he was not pleased with the Chilean's decision not to join Bayern, Heynckes wished the player well in his future endeavours.

"I am absolutely disappointed because Arturo told me he wanted to join me at Bayern Munich," he said.

"I am, however, understanding of his situation and his desire to take on the challenge that is ahead of him at Juventus. They are a top club in Europe."

After allegedly committing to join Bayern either this summer or the next, Vidal opted instead to move to Juve. The German and Italian titans have engaged in a war of the words as of late, but Heynckes appears to have extended an olive branch with his latest comments.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:19 pm

AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri has distanced himself from speculation linking his side with moves for Bayern Munich's Bastian Schweinsteiger and Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas.

Despite being continually linked with a number of players since the departure of Andrea Pirlo to Juventus earlier in the summer, the Italian champions have come no closer in their quest to land 'Mister X', the nickname coined by general manager Adriano Galliani for his new midfield signing.

Speaking in a press conference ahead of the Audi Cup clash with Bayern Munich, Allegri remained silent on the prospect of landing the aforementioned midfield duo.

"There are always plenty of transfer rumours in the summer, but I will not speak about Schweinsteiger out of respect, and only about the Milan players," the 43-year-old affirmed.

"Fabregas? You'd have to ask [Arsenal manager Arsene] Wenger and [Barcelona coach Pep] Guardiola. However, I have a good squad."

The Audi Cup, a two-day pre-season tournament held at the Allianz Arena in Germany, will kick-off on Tuesday, and Allegri is hoping to see his side show intensity in their performances, especially with their upcoming Supercoppa clash with arch-rivals Inter in China's Beijing stadium on August 6.

He added: "I expect that we will play two games with good intensity to improve fitness and match fitness. Compared with the Emirates Cup last year, we are already ahead in terms of our preparation."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:19 pm

A top Italian club have set their sights on Uruguay international Sebastian Coates, his agent Matias Pittini has told Goal.com.

The 20-year-old was a revelation at the Copa America and helped Uruguay lift the title after beating Paraguay 3-0 in the final on Sunday.

Coates' sensational performances have caught the eye in Serie A and Europe where a number of top clubs are looking at him.

Reports have suggested Inter, Juventus and AC Milan are all showing an appreciation for the starlet, and the agent told Goal.com that the interest is far reaching.

"In Italy a great team, a historic side, and a very important club have asked me about Coates," the agent told Goal.com.

"In the last week I have received around 20 calls from European clubs from England, Spain, Italy and even the Ukraine.

"It's not a question of money, but we are looking for a serious project.

"There is a chance in Italy, but it is difficult. What historic team in Italy? [You must] think about it, but I cannot reveal the name."

Coates is currently tied to Uruguayan side Nacional.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:19 am

AC Milan are eager to add Fiorentina midfielder Riccardo Montolivo to their squad ahead of the 2011-12 campaign, and have made an official offer for the 26-year-old, La Nazione reports.

The San Siro outfit have allegedly bid €6 million plus half of Alberto Paloschi's economic rights in an attempt to convince the Tuscans to let go of the former Atalanta star.

Milan previously attempted to include Antonio Cassano in the proposed deal, but that move fell through as Fiorentina were unable to meet the striker's wage demands.

Montolivo has a contract until 2012 with his current club, but is expected to move on this summer following his refusal to sign an extension.

Fiorentina are in no rush to cash in on their skipper, though, and they're expected to take their time before responding to Milan's offer.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:48 am

If Paloschi leaves (permanent, co-own, loan), Milan better promote a youth forward
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:51 am

Milan are reportedly on the prowl for a "Vice-Ibra"
This may or may not be related to Paloschi possibly leaving

I suggest Leandro Damiao
We'll be facing Internacional in the coming days and this will be the excuse to open talks. Very talented, towering forward.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:30 pm

i bet damiao will score against us...he was a beast against barca

but i dont want him.Hes too much of a talent to be on the bench
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:36 pm

“For now I am a Bayern player but the future is unknown. Milan are a great team,” Schweinsteiger said, as reported by eurosport.it. “Am I Mr. X? I do not know if I’m Mr. X or not. You should ask the coach of Milan.

“What I know is that I have a contract with Bayern Munich and it would not be easy to buy me. Milan are a great team, with top class players, and they aim for to important goals, but for now I’m here at Bayern.

“An experience outside of Bayern? I am still young and I still have a long time to be able to experience. For the moment I am a player of Bayern Munich and then I’m fine; nobody knows the future,” he concluded.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:03 pm

Milan apparently have made an official offer for Montolivo...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/07/27/2592610/ac-milan-offer-6m-plus-half-of-alberto-paloschis-rights-for
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:44 pm

Ganso wrote:“For now I am a Bayern player but the future is unknown. Milan are a great team,” Schweinsteiger said, as reported by eurosport.it. “Am I Mr. X? I do not know if I’m Mr. X or not. You should ask the coach of Milan.

“What I know is that I have a contract with Bayern Munich and it would not be easy to buy me. Milan are a great team, with top class players, and they aim for to important goals, but for now I’m here at Bayern.

“An experience outside of Bayern? I am still young and I still have a long time to be able to experience. For the moment I am a player of Bayern Munich and then I’m fine; nobody knows the future,” he concluded.
definitely my pick for mr X.... i think monti is a robinho type of signing while schweini will be our mr X... he meets the description as mr X as well..
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Milan apparently have made an official offer for Montolivo...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/07/27/2592610/ac-milan-offer-6m-plus-half-of-alberto-paloschis-rights-for

This is the deal I want. We don't need to get rid of Cassano that talk is just nonsense. We need to get rid of Paloschi is hasn't proven anything yet.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:42 pm

AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani admits a move for Fiorentina midfielder Riccardo Montolivo could materialise during the summer transfer window.

Earlier on Wednesday La Nazione claimed the Serie A champions had bid €6 million plus half of Alberto Paloschi's economic rights in an attempt to convince the Tuscans to let go of their star player.

Galliani has now confirmed their interest just a week after coach Massimiliano Allegri praised the Italy international, 26, who has refused to sign a contract extension at the Artemio Franchi stadium.

Speaking to Sky Sport Italia, Galliani said: "Montolivo to Milan? It is possible, but Milan have nothing to do with the player not signing a new deal with Fiorentina.

"We have an excellent relationship with Fiorentina, and we do not want to create any problems."

Montolivo's current deal expires in 2012. The Florence-based side have been linked with Liverpool's Alberto Aquilani as an alternative.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:43 pm

Palermo playmaker Javier Pastore is just hours away from being sold as club president Maurizio Zamparini announces his departure.

The 22-year-old midfielder has been linked with a plethora of clubs across Europe including Real Madrid, Barcelona, Roma, Manchester City, Inter and AC Milan.

The latest reports have claimed that Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain are the two sides closest to landing the Argentina ace in a €45 million deal.

Zamparini did not disclose who he is dealing with, but said the matter will be resolved within hours.

"I will only speak after the sale. We are closing, it's just a matter of hours," Zamparini told Sky Sport Italia.

Vice-president Guglielmo Micciche echoed the patron's comments and told Calciomercato.it: "There are talks in place and it is Zamparini who is dealing with them. Paris and London are both nice cities."

Meanwhile, Sky Sport Italia are claiming that Salvatore Sirigu has joined PSG. The Ligue 1 side will reportedly pay the Italians €3.5 million for the Italy international goalkeeper.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:41 pm

If Zamp sells Sirigu for a pittance of 3.5 million euros, then he truly has no real ambition in football. Palermo are about to take a big step backwards. Too bad that Italian clubs like Udinese and Palermo couldn't learn from Tottenham...
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:32 pm

inter made a 27M offer for lucas Sad

gladly they refused it
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:14 am

Ganso wrote:i bet damiao will score against us...he was a beast against barca

but i dont want him.Hes too much of a talent to be on the bench

correct guess! would be a handy player though, considering our luck with injuries, he might not be such a wasted investment, but that's not to say we need more strikers...
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next