IzzyC08
Ganso
arabprince
dostoevsky
cripsy dipsy
52 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 5 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:29 am

In my opinion we still have 0% of signing Hamsik this transfer window.

IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 5 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:33 am

Hamsik can say all he wants... but Napoli doesn't want to sell to us. They are overvaluing Hamsik more than Zamparini is valuing Pastore.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:28 am

Pastore rumors are rubbish. Zampa hates Milan and would never sell Milan to him at a price that Galliani would agree to. He is so overrated that he would never live up to all the hype around him.

I would be very pleased at the depth Danilo would add in our midfield and depending on his price he could become a very good purchase.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:31 am

Asked if he'd cut his signature mohawk at Berlusconi's request, Stephen El Shaarawy says: "Absolutely not. No one touches the mohawk." El Shaarawy claims his haircut makes him more dynamic. T'would be great to see him together with Hamsik at Milan from a hair-perspective. "It doesn't take long to do: 1/2 an hour, 40 minutes... Sometimes it doesn't look great so I have to shower again"
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:47 am

Berlusconi is out of his mind if he wants him to cut his mohawk... but it sure takes him a long time to get it right... I have one and I don't take that long. 25 minutes at most ... lol. My hair looks more like Hamsik's... Anyways that's off topic.

Pastore isn't overrated though. Zamparini values him at 50 million, and he'll take the money if we produce it. Napoli however slapped a 100 million price tag on Hamsik and basically said they would sell to Inter before they sell to us. Pass.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:20 am

pastore?, na, i don't want argentines in my milan, i prefer ganso...
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:36 am

Giancarlo wrote:Berlusconi is out of his mind if he wants him to cut his mohawk... but it sure takes him a long time to get it right... I have one and I don't take that long. 25 minutes at most ... lol. My hair looks more like Hamsik's... Anyways that's off topic.

Pastore isn't overrated though. Zamparini values him at 50 million, and he'll take the money if we produce it. Napoli however slapped a 100 million price tag on Hamsik and basically said they would sell to Inter before they sell to us. Pass.

Berlusconi didn't actually ask it. The reporter just ask it.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:54 am

Oh my confusion lol.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:50 am

If Napoli sign Lamela,
Hamsik/Milan rumours will go through the roof

c'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Lamela!
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:08 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:If Napoli sign Lamela,
Hamsik/Milan rumours will go through the roof

c'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Lamela!

So how does Lamela going to Napoli influence Hamsik's departure? You don't sign a young player who could be a star and then toss out your star midfielder. It makes no sense. I still don't think Hamsik will be leaving Napoli for any Italian team this window.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:31 pm

Thats what reports are saying
ask them
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:21 pm

AC Milan Transfers (3/07/11)

IN: Mexes (Roma), Taiwo (Marseille), El Shaarawy & Paloschi (Genoa), Coppola (Siena), Comi (Torino), Boateng (Genoa)

OUT: Pirlo (Juventus), Jankulovski (Banik Ostrava), Sokratis, Beretta & Merkel (Genoa), Albertazzi (Getafe), Coppola (Torino), Oduamadi (Torino), Verdi (Torino), Onyewu (Sporting Lisbon), Osuji (Padova).
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:22 pm

Udinese confirm that Gokhan Inler will not be called up for the club's pre-season ritiro; player could be on his way to Napoli.

Just another player I think Milan should look at. No he is not a superstar but he could definitely add depth to the center of the park.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:26 pm

Antonini linked to PSG. Leo wants him there, will be offered 2m p.a.

Marchisio (?!) linked with Milan. Seen as an alternative for Hamsik.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:27 pm

"OUT: Pirlo (Juventus), Jankulovski (Banik Ostrava), Sokratis, Beretta & Merkel (Genoa), Albertazzi (Getafe), Coppola (Torino), Oduamadi (Torino), Verdi (Torino), Onyewu (Sporting Lisbon), Osuji (Padova)."

are these confirmed?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:28 pm

Ganso wrote:
"OUT: Pirlo (Juventus), Jankulovski (Banik Ostrava), Sokratis, Beretta & Merkel (Genoa), Albertazzi (Getafe), Coppola (Torino), Oduamadi (Torino), Verdi (Torino), Onyewu (Sporting Lisbon), Osuji (Padova)."

are these confirmed?

Yes :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:29 pm

PSG linked with Antonini
Paris Saint-Germain have turned their attention to AC Milan defender Luca Antonini, but he is eager to remain at San Siro.

Tuttosport report that the 28-year-old is being tracked by PSG director of sport Leonardo, who worked with him while at Milan in the 2009-10 season, and the Brazilian is eager to open dialogue with the Italian champions over Antonini's availability.

The full-back has been tipped to leave the club after failing to make an impression in Massimiliano Allegri's squad.

He failed to secure a regular spot last season, and the arrival of Taye Taiwo from Marseille could hamper his involvement further, meaning PSG are ready to offer the Italian around €2 million per annum, double what he is currently earning.

However, the former Empoli man is eager to remain at the Scudetto champions and fight for his place, recently declaring: "I want to stay at Milan. I'm really happy here and I don't want to leave. I still have three years left on my contract."

Dear Antonini,
You are happy to say at Milano, but we aren't. Now will you kindly f**k off and join your old boyfriend L3-0nardo is Qatar Saint Germain where you and the two faced scumbag can get high on Arab Money? And please take your partners in crime Massimo Oddo and Daniel Boneheadera with you. Thank you.

Yours sincerely
M99
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Ganso wrote:

are these confirmed?

Yup they are.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:35 pm

oh,i was getting worried about how we were buying too many people and letting old meat in the reserves

i guess we can buy another couple of players
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:30 pm

We can't buy that many players we are still sitting on the edge.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:42 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Thats what reports are saying
ask them

Oh well I trust my instinct over any papers
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:51 pm

milanista99 wrote:
PSG linked with Antonini
Paris Saint-Germain have turned their attention to AC Milan defender Luca Antonini, but he is eager to remain at San Siro.

Tuttosport report that the 28-year-old is being tracked by PSG director of sport Leonardo, who worked with him while at Milan in the 2009-10 season, and the Brazilian is eager to open dialogue with the Italian champions over Antonini's availability.

The full-back has been tipped to leave the club after failing to make an impression in Massimiliano Allegri's squad.

He failed to secure a regular spot last season, and the arrival of Taye Taiwo from Marseille could hamper his involvement further, meaning PSG are ready to offer the Italian around €2 million per annum, double what he is currently earning.

However, the former Empoli man is eager to remain at the Scudetto champions and fight for his place, recently declaring: "I want to stay at Milan. I'm really happy here and I don't want to leave. I still have three years left on my contract."

Dear Antonini,
You are happy to say at Milano, but we aren't. Now will you kindly f**k off and join your old boyfriend L3-0nardo is Qatar Saint Germain where you and the two faced scumbag can get high on Arab Money? And please take your partners in crime Massimo Oddo and Daniel Boneheadera with you. Thank you.

Yours sincerely
M99

+1 Very Happy
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:47 am

Inler to Napoli?

okay homies,
If we want Hamsik
We need Napoli to sign as many midfielders as possible

I think if Napoli signed Lamela and Inler (maybe Vidal also), they were certainly consider Milan offers
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:48 am

MARCHISIO

I love that guy,

We could get him if Juventus keep signing all these midfielders,

But i'm not holding my breathe
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:09 am

We're being linked to Eriksen in the Corriere dello Sport, a Roman paper which is usually quite sensible, however I doubt we're going to bring in another teenage attacking midfield, as much as Arquitecto loves him.

I seriously doubt that Marchisio would cost less than 20 million euros as the reports are saying, whilst he loves Juventus too much to leave now. Chiellini and Marchisio are the long term replacements for Del Piero and Buffon as the leaders of the team, and as much as I would love to have them, they are loyal stars for Juventus and they can't abandon their club when it's in such strife. The only way I'd ever see them leaving is if they help Juventus back to the top and then look for a new challenge, possibly abroad.

Mancini has talked about his Serie A targets and Hamsik is one of them, however I believe that like Sanchez, City's interest will be warded off primarily by the player.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:26 am

Marchisio? We don't need him. He's an average player, and for 20 million euros we can certainly get a better player. Plus he's a Juventini and we don't have any space for someone like that in our team. We need real players... not ones from 7th place midtable teams.

Eriksen is way too young... he's talented, but not one we need.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next