IzzyC08
Ganso
arabprince
dostoevsky
cripsy dipsy
52 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 3 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by uzonero Fri 1 Jul 2011 - 23:18

Iniesta would be a dream signing but there's no chance of him joining us

uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 3 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by uzonero Fri 1 Jul 2011 - 23:42

Giancarlo wrote:
uzonero wrote:It was a lame transfer imo, we should definitely have asked for ogbonna in return.

C'mon, we loose 3 players (our most talented youth player included) for a nobody. That's quite ridiculous........i'm getting really sick about these co ownership deals, loans are much better imo

None of those three are that special, and if they gain experiences that's fine. But would we ever see Verdi play in the first team? I doubt it. This is a good move for him. Co-ownership deals are better for both sides too... much better than loans.

We've won big on co-ownership deals... take for example Boateng... we got him for under 10 million.

As far as Verdi, I don't know why people rate him so highly.
i have to disagree with u here.

Yes, Verdi won't make the first team anytime soon but i see him getting there in the nearest future

i think the co ownerships with lesser teams is a very nice platform for young players to gain some much needed match time and experience but having to pay millions to reedeem your own player is quite absurd imo

u wanna knw why we rate verdi?
Go watch some primavera games and you'd find the answer.

He is by far our most talented primavera player and at the age of 18, do u expect one to be a heavy weight?

The kid has got a whole lot of tricks and flair. He'd definitely build some weight as time passes. I clearly see him as having a future here at milan
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by elmickio Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 0:15

Iniesta is the besta!

Would be amazing!

elmickio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 0:31

I'd cum all over the place if Iniesta signs with Milan.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 0:58

The fact that Verdi didn't make his debut this year is a crime

He is by far our most promising Primavera player

And yeah, yeah
He's not buff.

Pato wasn't buff when he arrived at Milan
Messi wasn't buff when he made his Barca debut

Verdi's speed, accurate shots and precise dribbling make up for it
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 2:22

uzonero wrote: i have to disagree with u here.

Yes, Verdi won't make the first team anytime soon but i see him getting there in the nearest future

i think the co ownerships with lesser teams is a very nice platform for young players to gain some much needed match time and experience but having to pay millions to reedeem your own player is quite absurd imo

There are set prices of these co-ownerships... they don't go up to absurd prices. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

u wanna knw why we rate verdi?
Go watch some primavera games and you'd find the answer.

There is a difference between playing against adults and children... Arsenal would know a lot about that. Primavera games are not evidence. Verdi is still a lightweight and easily pushed off the ball.

The other harsh reality is we have several way better players than him in that position.

The kid has got a whole lot of tricks and flair. He'd definitely build some weight as time passes. I clearly see him as having a future here at milan

I just think he's another one of those youngsters that has potential but never makes it.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 4:07

Giancarlo wrote:

I just think he's another one of those youngsters that has potential but never makes it.

And you're in a great position to judge that of course.... You watch all his games, are his head coach and of course are more of an expert on football then allegri and all of the Milan Staff. Perfectly feasible. He has potential. Fact. He won't make it. OPINION. There's a difference.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 4:47

I never said that. It's just my opinion. I see all these youngsters, they leave, and we never hear from them again...
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 5:00

Pastore set to be sold to Chelsea for 45m euro's according to The Mirror. Even Italian football is now dead.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 6:03

Italian football is dead because they are going to sell Pastore? I think not.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 11:56

Giancarlo wrote:Italian football is dead because they are going to sell Pastore? I think not.
I cannot agree more with this. Pastore is one player who plays for a team that didn't even make champions league. Sure, he has potential, but the league is hardly dead because Palermo sell him to Russian-mafia backed Chelsea. It's not like they're talking about selling Milan to Abramovich, lol.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dim123 Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 12:22

AURELIO DE LAURENTIIS says Hamsik will either stay or go to Inter, who have a moral option.

Milan have already ruled out a chance to see Marek Hamsik in Red & Black this summer but it is still believed that the Rossoneri have a plan to lure the Slovak away from the Stadio San Paolo outfit.

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis has told il Corriere dello Sport what will it take to land the player.

“He costs €100m. Then, maybe one sits down and finds an agreement, but to start talking, it takes €100m.”

“Besides, if I really do have to sell Hamsik, I’d give him to Inter. Adriano Galliani never asked me for him, whereas Massimo Moratti did and was very polite about it. He asked me three years ago for Hamsik.

Then two months ago enquired if anything had changed. I replied no, but I was impressed by his attitude. I promised to Moratti that if things do change, then Inter will have a sort of moral option on Hamsik.”

Hamsik revealed desire to move to Milan more than once in the past week, but admitted Inter are superior.
-----------

Napoli can shove it, Nasri anyone?
Dim123
Dim123
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 12:29

Dim123 wrote:AURELIO DE LAURENTIIS says Hamsik will either stay or go to Inter, who have a moral option.

Milan have already ruled out a chance to see Marek Hamsik in Red & Black this summer but it is still believed that the Rossoneri have a plan to lure the Slovak away from the Stadio San Paolo outfit.

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis has told il Corriere dello Sport what will it take to land the player.

“He costs €100m. Then, maybe one sits down and finds an agreement, but to start talking, it takes €100m.”

“Besides, if I really do have to sell Hamsik, I’d give him to Inter. Adriano Galliani never asked me for him, whereas Massimo Moratti did and was very polite about it. He asked me three years ago for Hamsik.

Then two months ago enquired if anything had changed. I replied no, but I was impressed by his attitude. I promised to Moratti that if things do change, then Inter will have a sort of moral option on Hamsik.”

Hamsik revealed desire to move to Milan more than once in the past week, but admitted Inter are superior.
-----------

Napoli can shove it, Nasri anyone?

I really could care less how De Laurentis feels. In the end for him money talks, and I'm not concerned with purchasing Hamsik anyway.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 12:44

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hamsik wants Milan out of every Serie A team (providing he wants to leave Napoli) but as soon as Inter come, he'll go to them?
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 13:05

Giancarlo wrote:Italian football is dead because they are going to sell Pastore? I think not.

In a transfer sense. If Pastore can go for 45, it is no wonder Napoli are asking 100m for Cavani and Hamsik...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 13:06

How should Milan spend their 50 Million?

Posted on Saturday, 2nd July 2011 by Sam Lewis

League Champions AC Milan have a reported 50 Million Euros to play with this summer in the transfer market, and, as per usual in this, most uncertain of periods in the footballing calendar, the Rossoneri have been linked with every footballer around, from Christiano Ronaldo to Pele’.

But who should Il Diavolo spend their money on? With a star studded forward line, and newly reinforced defensive options, it is the midfield that is in the greatest need of financial aid, given the aching legs of Massimo Ambrosini, Clarence Seedorf requiring support in addition to the void left by the departure of Andrea Pirlo.

Milan are in the market in the market for at least one midfielder, who is comfortable on the left, as well as being still linked to numerous trequartista’s.

Here are the options for Milan’s midfield mercato:

Marek Hamsik

Club: Napoli

Cost: 40 million

The Slovakian is the fresh rumor hanging over Via Turati – the former Brescia player himself publicly declaring his love for the Rossoneri recently. It will take a large bid from Galliani, almost all of the Milanese transfer kitty to prise him away from the Partonepei, but Hamsik is a player of proven talent at Serie A, and would be a welcome addition at Milan. Comfortable on the left side of midfield, as well as behind the strikers, Hamsik could be a quality addition for the Champions.

Aturo Vidal

Club: Bayern Leverkusen

Cost: 15-20 million

Strong, determined and an accomplished passer of the ball – Vidal is another name that has been linked with Milan, forming a successful midfield unit with Michael Ballack, which was partly responsible for Leverkusen’s 2nd place finish this year. Milan are reported to have already bif 10 Million Euros for the Chilean, but this was rejected by the German side, who will be looking for something in the region of 15 to 20 Million for him. He too is comfortable anywhere across the midfield line, but is a more defensive midfield player than a creative one – a definite option as a long term replacement for Ambrosini or Dutch destroyer Mark Van Bommel. As one of the cheaper options being bandied around by the papers, Vidal would be a sound addition to the Milan line up in their quest for continental superiority.

Ganso

Club: Santos

Cost: 25-30 Million

Type in Ganso’s name into Google and “move to AC Milan” is sure to follow. The Brazilian playmaker has been likened to Zinedine Zidane for his vision and comfort on the ball, and has voiced his desire to move to Italy, and more specifically – AC Milan. The Santos star is a fantastic prosepect for the future, and would cost Milan significantly less than Hamsik, but the non EU rule governing the transfer of players in Serie A is a sticking point, meaning Milan may have to wait until January to land the Selecao number 10. If Ganso does arrive, then Milan would have a creative midfielder who could fill the void left behind by Kaka, and being left footed allows him to slot in the mezz’ala role that Milan are looking for.

Riccardo Montolivo

Club: Fiorentina

Cost: 10-15 Million

Touted as the natural heir to Andrea Pirlo, the former Atalanta man has declared his intention to leave La Viola at the end of this campaign, and has been linked to both Milan clubs in addition to the inevitable link to Juventus. “Monty” is a proven player of quality in Serie A, which would give him the advantage over a Ganso or Lamela. At 26, Riccardo is just prior to his peak and could be a cheap move considering his contractual situation. However, the question whether Montolivo could up his game at the Rossoneri and prove his talent on the European stage, but at worst, the Fiorentina captain could be a very useful utility player.

Erik Lamela

Club: River Plate

Cost: 7-12 Million

Another exciting prospect for the future, Lamela looks almost certain to leave after River Plate’s shock relegation this summer. With quick feet, a sharp mind and the ability to pick a deadly through ball – Lamela could be a great signing for the Rossoneri. However, after the arrival of El Shaarawy, it seems like Lamela will not be heading to the Rossoneri.

Kwadwo Asamoah

Club: Udinese

Cost: 15-20 Million

Another name that has been linked with Milan for some time now, Asamoah is the box to box, engine style player that fits the requirements set out by Galliani and surmised by Coach Masimilliano’s squad choices this year. Asamoah is quick, strong and committed as well as being comfortable offensively and defensively. The Ghaniain would be a fantastic addition to Il Diavolo, a partnership with fellow countryman Kevin Prince Boateng would be a sight to behold, the energy levels of both players would allow Milan to press sides with greater effect, something that has not been present on recent Milan sides.

It seems that Galliani will be looking for a left sided “box to box” creative midfielder who can defend as well as attack, and it appears that an Asamoah type purchase is more likely than a silky magician like Gabso, or even Samir Nasri. However, don’t be surprised if “Uncle Fester” nabs both, Berlusconi’s right hand man’s ability to procure quality players quickly and cheaply is legendary.

Who do you think Milan should spend their money on? Have your say by commenting below.

ForzaItalianFootball.com
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 13:06

Report: Milan have chosen Danilo

The Rossoneri management have decided who they want to take the second non-EU slot that will probably be given to them on Tuesday when the FIGC has the vote on this issue and they have chosen Danilo.

The “competition” was between Paulo Henrique Ganso and Danilo Luis da Silva, both of Santos, 21 and 19 respectively, and according to sportmediaset.it, the board has decided to put its money on the latter.

Milan have taken two parameters into consideration when they made the decision: Ganso is worth €35m while Danilo would be available for €15m and also the attacking midfielder gets injured quite often.

The young Brazilian started the season as a right-back but later moved to the right-midfielder role, where he really shone. He can play the mezz’ala role both on the right or left, being ambidextrous.

There is a stiff competition for Danilo, with Benfica already making a formal approach and Juventus also showing interest. However, Adriano Galliani and co. are not quite worried about this competition.

Danilo’s card is divided: Santos own 37.5% of his card, DIS (with whom Milan have an excellent rapports) own 37.5% as well while the rest is a property of his former club América (MG).

Santos say the player will not move this summer but Danilo admitted that he’s not sure if he stays.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 13:36

Why don't we get both of them instead.

I really do not want us to miss out on ganso while danilo is quite an interesting player who could be vital for our team in the future as well

uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 13:50

For 15 million and a non-EU spot I'd prefer Vidal; Danilo's ability to double as a rightback isn't likely to be relevant to his future at Milan, even if he is used there as a backup. Vidal at 24 still has a whole career ahead of him, however he's the safer bet, is currently at a higher level and proven as a versatile option everywhere and we only have to deal with one club instead of three parties.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 15:14

Danilo plays as a midfielder for santos
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 15:21

Hence why I said "double" as a rightback.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 17:49

uzonero wrote:Why don't we get both of them instead.

I really do not want us to miss out on ganso while danilo is quite an interesting player who could be vital for our team in the future as well

I have to agree here. IF we buy Danilo, he'd serve as our LCM. So we still need a CAM. Ganso fits right in.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 17:52

Danilo-Bommel-Boateng
Mr X
Pato-Ibra?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 17:58

ACMRox wrote:

I have to agree here. IF we buy Danilo, he'd serve as our LCM. So we still need a CAM. Ganso fits right in.

Danilo is a right midfielder though... he's not an LCM.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 18:06

I thought Danilo was a right back and played RM because of Jonathan.

And if Jonathan comes to Inter why would Santos sell their 19 year old right back...He will naturally inherit Jonathan IMO.Unless he stays then Danilo might go..
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat 2 Jul 2011 - 18:14

Giancarlo wrote:
ACMRox wrote:

Danilo is a right midfielder though... he's not an LCM.

He can play on both sides... he's ambidextrous.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next