IzzyC08
Ganso
arabprince
dostoevsky
cripsy dipsy
52 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 2 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:09 am

That's almost enough to make you appreciate Bonera...but not quite.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 2 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by uzonero Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:08 am

Ogbonna is quite good but i wouldn't want him at the expense of another promising primavera player.

The 20 million price tag on him is also very crazy........ I really don't understand the market anymore
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:14 am

PAULO HENRIQUE GANSO says Milan rumours are just rumours.

The Rossoneri have made Ganso a target long ago but all of their attempts to lure him proved rather unsuccessful for now as Brazilian side Santos FC are refusing to sell their star playmaker in the summer.

Ganso has spoken about his future with the Brazilian press as he’s getting ready for his first ever Copa America game on July 3, where he will team up with two Milan players – Robinho and Alexandre Pato.

“For now there is nothing concrete with Milan, only rumors circulated by the media,” the 21-year-old told UolEsporte. “The idea of playing in Italy is very attractive. Who knows what might happen in the future.

“For now I’m concentrated only on the Selecao. In Brazil every kid dreams of playing in Europe and I dream the same, but I do not want to create rifts with my club.”

Santos have admitted that Ganso could leave in January, but Milan CEO Adriano Galliani said there are no possibilities that the Copa Libertadores winner will join Massimiliano Allegri’s side in the winter.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:15 am

I really hope we don't lose Verdi though, great prospect for our team. Could potentially be our version of Del Piero. I like what Albertazzi did, just a LOAN to a foreign game, and see what he is made of.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:17 am

SIMONE VERDI, Ferdinando Coppola and Nnamdi Oduamadi are now Torino players.

Serie B side Torino F.C. have announced on the signings of three AC Milan players: Simone Verdi (18), Ferdinando Coppola (33) and Nnamdi Oduamadi (20) through their official website last night.

Verdi has played a big role in Milan’s Primavera team in the past years, earning himself the nickname “Verdinho”, for his Brazilian style of player. He was also given chances in the first team during pre-season.

“Torino Football Club announces that it has acquired on co-ownership basis AC Milan player Simone Verdi,” a statements on the Toro’s official site reads. But Milan also take one of Torino’s players.

“Torino has also sold to AC Milan, on co-ownership, player Gianmario Comi,” the statement continues. Comi is a 19-year-old center forward (height – 1.87m) who has played for Torino’s Primavera lately.

After a loan spell at Siena in which he protected the goal of Siena for 40 games, Coppola returned to Milan, and now he’s set to leave again, on loan, to Turin. A statement regarding this player states:

“Torino F.C announces that it has acquired on a temporary basis from Milan the player Ferdinando Coppola.”

Odu was given a few chances during last year’s pre-season and even had his Milan debut under Coach Massimiliano Allegri but eventually returned to the Primavera squad. Now he goes to try his luck in Serie B.

“Torino Football Club announces that it has acquired on a temporary basis with an option for a co-ownership agreement player Nnamdi Oduamadi from AC Milan.” The Nigerian is a forward.

So Verdi to Torino on a co-ownership basis, we got Comi on loan in return. Coppola and Odu both to Torino on a loan basis but the Odu deal has an option to co-own after the loan.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:17 am

Milantildeath wrote:I really hope we don't lose Verdi though, great prospect for our team. Could potentially be our version of Del Piero. I like what Albertazzi did, just a LOAN to a foreign game, and see what he is made of.

Uhmm I have some bad news for you...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:19 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:I really hope we don't lose Verdi though, great prospect for our team. Could potentially be our version of Del Piero. I like what Albertazzi did, just a LOAN to a foreign game, and see what he is made of.

What's up?
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:24 am

What is the world turning into? First, we get an unproven serie b youngster valued at 20 mill[IM0, dumb move by galliani], then again torino want 20 mill for their serie b youngster? Afro
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:27 am

I dont care about odu and coppola, my worry is about verdi. Who d hell is the teenager we acquired btw?

We would definitely have done better than co own verdi. I'm not a bit excited by this bit of business, i see it as a fail on our part

uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:29 am

Milantildeath wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:

What's up?

Torino just acquired Verdi on co-ownership. Sad
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:30 am

Ogbonna was called up to Prand-Italia, but he didn't get a chance to play. He is a good player, I'm not doubting his quality, but the price does not match. 20mil is how much Dzeko at Wulfsberg was valued at, a young center back is not worth that much.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:31 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:

What's up?

Oh ya I knew that, I'm just saying I hope we don't lose him for good, we have gotten players back from Co-ownership before. If we really want them badly we will just outbid them simple
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:46 am

It was a lame transfer imo, we should definitely have asked for ogbonna in return.

C'mon, we loose 3 players (our most talented youth player included) for a nobody. That's quite ridiculous........i'm getting really sick about these co ownership deals, loans are much better imo
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:56 am

Milantildeath wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:

What's up?

Oh ya I knew that, I'm just saying I hope we don't lose him for good, we have gotten players back from Co-ownership before. If we really want them badly we will just outbid them simple

Like Paloschi. Relax, if he is quality, he will be brought back.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:20 am

With this whole Ogbonna thing
IF he does cost 10m
and we're looking for a CB

Why not Ezequeil Garay? He knows he won't find playing time in Madrid and i'm sure he would jump at the chance to join us with Nesta and Yepes in their final year/s
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:24 am

I think garay is solid but he seems to get injured a great deal
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:07 pm

Relax guys, Verdi has gone on a coownership. With Pato, Inzaghi, Paloschi, El Shaarawy, Ibracadabra, Robinho and Cassano he would probably get zero minute playing time at Milan. At Torino he can get vital playing time and experience and we can always bring him back.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:56 pm

we are linked with iniesta [marca]
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:07 pm

Barca sign Sanchez and we get Iniesta! Total fantasy talk.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:14 pm

uzonero wrote:It was a lame transfer imo, we should definitely have asked for ogbonna in return.

C'mon, we loose 3 players (our most talented youth player included) for a nobody. That's quite ridiculous........i'm getting really sick about these co ownership deals, loans are much better imo

None of those three are that special, and if they gain experiences that's fine. But would we ever see Verdi play in the first team? I doubt it. This is a good move for him. Co-ownership deals are better for both sides too... much better than loans.

We've won big on co-ownership deals... take for example Boateng... we got him for under 10 million.

As far as Verdi, I don't know why people rate him so highly.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:32 pm

I would cry with joy if we Iniesta
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Pier Silvio Berlusconi, the son of AC Milan president Silvio, has voiced his admiration for Spain international Andres Iniesta and added that he'd love to see the Barcelona star move to San Siro at some point in his career.

Berlusconi jr. is not afraid to speak up about Milan's transfer policy and has revealed a rather bold transfer dream.

"When we are talking about dreams I have no problem in revealing mine. My personal dream is for Milan to sign Iniesta," Berlusconi was quoted as saying, according to Il Corriere dello Sport.

"He is a midfielder of Ballon d'Or level and plays in a fantastic team. Barcelona are absolutely fabulous in midfield and Iniesta plays a major role in that."

However, it appears unlikely that Iniesta will ever move to the Serie A champions as he has a contract until the summer of 2015 with the European champions and is considered an indispensable first team member for the Catalan giants.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:52 pm

Giancarlo wrote:
uzonero wrote:It was a lame transfer imo, we should definitely have asked for ogbonna in return.

None of those three are that special, and if they gain experiences that's fine. But would we ever see Verdi play in the first team? I doubt it. This is a good move for him. Co-ownership deals are better for both sides too... much better than loans.

We've won big on co-ownership deals... take for example Boateng... we got him for under 10 million.

As far as Verdi, I don't know why people rate him so highly.

Verdi is the most talented and best player from our Primavera and one of the highest rated talents in Italy. Trust me, he is something special.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:59 pm

milanista99 wrote:
Verdi is the most talented and best player from our Primavera and one of the highest rated talents in Italy. Trust me, he is something special.

He is light weight, easily bossed off the ball and we have several other players that play in the same position.

As far as Iniesta is concerned, I don't think he would be suitable for our team... and I doubt Barca will want to sell him.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:08 pm

iniesta would actually be perfect imo.

but its not happening ,even schweni would be more possible
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Iniesta would be a dream signing but there's no chance of him joining us
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next