eltractor
Juveman17
Onyx
Swanhends
zizzle
37 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Realistic Shopping list for next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Realistic Shopping list for next season

Post by M99 Tue May 28, 2013 1:13 pm

What is your budget? I mean how much is Moratti willing to spend? What boggles me is that you were ready to dish out 28m on Lucas Moura then PSG cam and blew everyone out of the water with a ridiculous 42 m bid, what happened to that money? I know you got Kovacic for 15m (+7m from Sneijder) but where is the rest? In some judge's pocket? :calciopoliconspiracytheorist:

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Realistic Shopping list for next season - Page 4 Empty Re: Realistic Shopping list for next season

Post by eltractor Tue May 28, 2013 1:44 pm

im afraid of another disastrous mercato. we keep on talking about players like moura and paulinho and ... but end up with mudingay, schelotto, kuzmanovic, silvestre !!! not to mention selling our starlet coutinho
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed May 29, 2013 1:15 am

The most realistic estimate of our budget is that no one really knows. if they say they do they are lying

Rumors claimed we were offering 28m for Lucas Moura, but the club says now we can't afford 15m for Eriksen... even though we spent 11m on Pereira

No one knows

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed May 29, 2013 3:11 am

Transfer budgets exist at the whim of presidents in Serie A. As such, how much is available oscillates on an hourly basis.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by InteristAli Wed May 29, 2013 3:50 am

Yeah I don't think I've ever seen in Italy that a president say they have this amount for transfers
InteristAli
InteristAli
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed May 29, 2013 4:10 am

Osvaldo would suit you guys.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed May 29, 2013 5:36 am

he would be a great addition to Cassano up top..
but he is a player i always liked
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:58 pm

some news finally...

There are conflicting claims in Brazil and Italy over whether Inter have agreed a deal for Corinthians star Paulinho.

According to Folha de Sao Paulo, the two clubs have already reached an agreement worth €16m after resuming talks that had been interrupted last year. However, other sources in Brazil insist there is no truth in this story, so the saga of the midfielder should continue into the summer.

-------

Valencia defender Adil Rami has confirmed he is “in talks” with several clubs, including Inter and Roma. The French international has been linked with the two Serie A sides, plus Arsenal and Manchester United.

----

Ezequiel Schelotto is said to be on the market after just six months at Inter. He would be available for around €6.5m.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:40 pm

we're also looking at Gilardino and Bianchi as a vice-Milito
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:34 pm

we should be looking for a new Milito tbh, the man 34
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:27 pm

zizzle wrote:we should be looking for a new Milito tbh, the man 34
I think as long as we don't have hundreds of injuries we should be set in attack...
milito eh, a decent sub nowadays. Cassano a veeery good rotational player. Icardi , young and improving. Palacio, very good for a couple of more years. Then there's our youngsters who might break through, I think maybe one more attacker will be nice but not absolutely necessary as we need in other positions. But we should get one within the next year.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:27 pm

we just renewed with Samuel.

i.can.not.contain.my.excitement.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:25 pm

F***, looks like we ain't winning derbies anytime soon
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Guys we just released Denilson,Squillaci and Arshavin

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:23 pm

That Denilson fellow always had potential. New Cambiasso :I'munoriginal:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:17 am

zizzle wrote:we just renewed with Samuel.

i.can.not.contain.my.excitement.
wow,i didnt even remember about this guy lol
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:34 pm

Stankovic is leaving :bow:
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:38 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:F***, looks like we ain't winning derbies anytime soon

No worries, we are getting the CL :coffee:
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:44 pm

just in case you need more confirmations..

Icardi: “Now I’m waiting for my move to Inter to be made official. I can’t wait to start this new adventure with such an important jersey.”
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:48 pm

Inter technical director Marco Branca has fuelled talk that his club are interested in the Catania pair of Alejandro Gomez and Pablo Barrientos.

“Gomez and Barrientos are certainly two extraordinary players and they are not going unobserved,” Branca told the Gazzetta dello Sport. “We are talking with the Catania directors and you’ll soon know something. If anything happens then it will take place within the next seven or 10 days.

Barrientos is a 28-year-old Argentine midfielder who scored five goals in 31 Serie A games during the last campaign. Gomez, meanwhile, is a 25-year-old forward who is also wanted by Atletico Madrid after his eight strikes in 36 matches.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:51 pm

Inter have reportedly offered Ezequiel Schelotto to Genoa in exchange for Alberto Gilardino

so we basically sold half Livaja for Gilardinho Proud
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:42 pm

Man I'd sooooooooo want Gilardino over Schelotto
Gilardino isn't incredibly awful! Good back up!
Why would we take the duo from Catania, that's just dumb Sad
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:33 am

i think the board is overly concerned with the forward line. we got icardi and botta and that young south american , and all are for the 3 attack players of the 343. now we want the catania duo who also can play there, and we have good attackers and good cover for them (palacio, cassano, milito, alvarez, rochi :facepalm: + longo and livaja if brought back)
we need more wing backs, which is the most critical position in the 3 man defence, and we need a good defender too.
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by InteristAli Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:33 am

We're not playing 3-4-3 though, it's going to be a 3-5-2 instead. It's being reported he doesn't want botta nor laxalt... Alvarez too so there's that. But it still doesn't make sense to go for Gomez
InteristAli
InteristAli
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:07 am

352 means there is no attacking wingers, so why gomez? and its ridiculous to get rid of some young players who have not been tested yet. i dont know why im getting discusted of this campaign very early
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:47 pm

Mazzari does not give a rat's ass about young players, he's there to win CL qualification thats all
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next