eltractor
Juveman17
Onyx
Swanhends
zizzle
37 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Realistic Shopping list for next season - Page 2 Empty Re: Realistic Shopping list for next season

Post by Swanhends Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:34 pm

Here is Gazzetta's predicted lineup for us next year:

Realistic Shopping list for next season - Page 2 BIliBaPCYAAScL7

Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Realistic Shopping list for next season - Page 2 Empty Re: Realistic Shopping list for next season

Post by Swanhends Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:35 pm

Even if all those signings happen (which they won't IMO)

That side is still not good enough to challenge for Scudetto...might be enough to nick a CL spot though (with a little luck)
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Botta and Campangaro are done deals, and personally i think Icardi is also done. Gomez would also be a great addition but I dont know much about the other players.

That said, why the hell are we focusing our spending up front ? Icardi and Gommez will cost at least 25m, and that leaves a little cash for more pressing positions such as the full backs
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:18 pm

Biglia is a head-scratcher too...don't get that one
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:39 pm

If I were Inter, then the one name I would be pursuing this summer window would be Luis Gustavo. An excellent midfielder entering his prime who will have legitimate concerns about playing time given his competition for a starting role at Bayern. He brings stability, experience of the Champions League and a legitimate concern over his first team position which may make him willing to move on. It is unlikely that Bayern will be happy to sell, however given his position they may well yield if a good offer comes in and I believe it would be a worthy investment.

Guarin---Luis Gustavo---Kovacic is a very balanced midfield trio. It would go a long way to replacing Cambiasso in the long term if you could grab him.

Also for the love of Italian defending, replace your fullbacks. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:05 pm

I'd take Gustavo, Fernando, Gonalons, Capoue, Paulinho, either Bender, other Fernando from Brazil...just give us someone ffs Laughing

Also ESPN is reporting that Fassone confirmed the signings of Icardi, Andreolli, Botta, Laxalt, and Campagnaro

But this isn't on Inter's site yet, so could still be a load of horseshit

http://espnfc.com/news/story?id=1424978&cc=5901
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:48 pm

our management is simply shit, we're just signing free agents left and right for no reason. Andreolli is a done deal, we're signing him for free, but why are we signing Campagnaro then (which is a done deal as well) ? we have Ronocchia, Jesus, Samuel, Chivu there already, and granted Jesus and Ronocchia wouldnt leave, and Chivu just signed a new contract, what are we gonna do with all this dead wood ? its not like we can start with 5 CBs....or can we ? hmm

I havnt seen Laxalt before until i googled him and found a "welcome to inter" video. The title cannot be wrong like anything on the Internet so he's ours...but so is Botta who we secured since January. Icardi is just a matter of time and Longo will be coming back next year...what the hell are we gonna do with all these players ? it's not like they have a chance at playing, our 30+ Trio is miles ahead of them in terms of quality and we're not exactly know for playing the youth...

oh well, a couple more seasons in the EL wouldnt hurt...
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:45 pm

zizzle wrote:
our management is simply shit, we're just signing free agents left and right for no reason. Andreolli is a done deal, we're signing him for free, but why are we signing Campagnaro then (which is a done deal as well) ? we have Ronocchia, Jesus, Samuel, Chivu there already, and granted Jesus and Ronocchia wouldnt leave, and Chivu just signed a new contract, what are we gonna do with all this dead wood ? its not like we can start with 5 CBs....or can we ? hmm

I havnt seen Laxalt before until i googled him and found a "welcome to inter" video. The title cannot be wrong like anything on the Internet so he's ours...but so is Botta who we secured since January. Icardi is just a matter of time and Longo will be coming back next year...what the hell are we gonna do with all these players ? it's not like they have a chance at playing, our 30+ Trio is miles ahead of them in terms of quality and we're not exactly know for playing the youth...

oh well, a couple more seasons in the EL wouldnt hurt...

My suggestion:

Realistic Shopping list for next season - Page 2 Liquor_bottles

Start stockpiling drinking

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:36 pm

drinking drinking
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:00 am

samuel is leaving zizzle. so Andreolli and Campagnaro is good to be fair. both proved they can play in serie a. one with experience, one with youth on his side. sensible deals imo. and longo i doubt will stay

i think all these deals look good "so far". youtube clips and obscure league aside, botta looks great
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:26 am

Inter actually wasting alot of youth...
Where's Crisetig,Duncan, Longo, Romano, OBI, Benassi, Livaja, Bianchetti, Mbaye?.?.?.?

These dude should get a chance next season with some of the other good experienced players like Guarin, Cassano,Palacio, Handonavic etc
They can't do any worse than the current squad right now!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:06 am

now for some good news...

Palermo have rejected claims that Matias Silvestre could return to Sicily in the summer. “Inter have to sign him.”

Silvestre’s future at San Siro is in doubt after a problematic campaign, but Palermo official Giorgio Perinetti insists all is crystal clear.

“There is no ‘if’ about it,” Perinetti stated on Thursday. “Inter signed Silvestre on loan, but the option to buy is compulsory. Therefore they have to sign him.

“There is nothing to discuss here,” added the ex-Siena and Bari director. “Everything was outlined in the contract which was signed.”

drinking drinking

zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:10 pm

Inter are trying to get investors into the stadium project, no? Makes sense that they are cheap atm, but still too many old players with high salaries
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:23 pm

goose wont leave ya'lll
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:18 am

dostoevsky wrote:
InterMalia wrote:Longo flopping hard in Spain Dosto.

We don't have money to spend so we'll make do with whatever we can get.
Unless we sell Kovacic to fund our spending hmm

Even so, he is a player that I would persist with. His situation reminds me greatly of Destro's spell at Genoa, where form and play time were hard to come by, leading to the very rapid conclusion amongst many that his record at youth level would not be reproduced at a professional level. All he really needed though was to find a club that suited him and when he exploded, he did so rapidly.

He may well not work out, however I believve that a season spent in the company of Milito, Palacio and Cassano would benefit him greatly. A young player who will work hard for his minutes, knows the club and is a flexible option provides a sensible option for the future without the need for a significant outlay of cash that might be better invested elsewhere. Once everyone is fit, Inter's last concern is their attack in my eyes. Given the age of the three star attackers, the introduction of a more polished but young alternative such as Icardi should be given due consideration, however holding off for twelve months might land you a better prospect and in the mean time you can address the midfield and fullback areas.

Don't remind me of Destro Sad I was one of those who wrote him off.
If only we had patience with Mateo we wouldn't take the risk with Icardi.
Icardi looks to me as a poacher who's very limited outside the box and not so much involved in the build up play. We had a player of that sort, we sold him to you. I don't know why we can't give Longo a chance before taking such a risk. But if Icardii arrives then Longo will go on another loan deal.
I agree about other areas of importance, a healthy Milito and Palacio should be enough to guide us to a CL spot if we address those.
A sure indication for what to expect will be shown through the players we acquire for our midfield. We need someone on Kovacics potential level next to him and not confused looking runners with no football IQ (Guarin and Gargano).

PS. L.Gustavo leaving Bayern for Inter at this moment :bow:
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:38 am

Handanovic
Zanetti - Ranocchia - Juan Jesus - Pereira
Paulinho - Fernando - Kovacic
Ricky. - Milito - Alexis

Carrizo
Peruzzi - Campagnaro - Andreolli - Nagatomo
Zdravko - Cambiasso - Joel Obi
Palacio - Icardi - R. Botta

Spoiler:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:10 am

And then out of nowhere, Lewandowski goes to Inter!
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:07 pm

if that top one is the 1st team i'd change it slightly to

Handanovic
Zanetti - Ranocchia - Juan Jesus - Nagatomo
Paulinho - Fernando - Kovacic
Alexis - Milito - Palacio
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:01 pm

Sky Sport Italia have revealed that were the Nerazzurri to sell the Slovenian goalkeeper to the Spanish giants, they would look to promote youngster Francesco Bardi.

The 21-year-old signed from Livorno last summer, but has enjoyed a spell on loan at Serie B side Novara this term.

bring on the millions, Barca
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:59 pm

How about you lot raiding QPR? You've recently done business with them when you sold Cesar so you'd probably have their ear.

Players like Granero, Remy and Mbia could do a job for you.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Wed May 01, 2013 6:50 am

i really like remy hmm
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed May 01, 2013 1:43 pm

Bardi
Zanetti Ranocchia JuanJesus Mbaye
???? Fernando Kovacic
Palacio Longo Remy

???? = Anyone but Gargano/Kuzmanovic/Cambiasso

Would rather throw one of Benassi/Obi/Crisetig/Romano in that spot if we can't buy someone of quality

That might be a little unbalanced defensively though...Not sure any of that front 3 can be trusted to put in the work on defense

Edit: By Fernando I mean the one from Brazil, not the one from Porto. I like Porto's Fernando but Porto have already robbed us too many times Mad

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed May 01, 2013 3:16 pm

Castilla legend Granero would do wonders for you Proud

Granero tearing Barca up at a young age, future Inter legend if bought Proud
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed May 01, 2013 3:59 pm

Granero had trouble breaking into the XI of a team that got relegated...
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 01, 2013 4:10 pm

Wasn't Paulinho on the Inter radar for a while?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu May 02, 2013 5:51 pm

I'm not sold at all on Icardi, would prefer Longo be given the chance that he has more-than earned

Also if Crisetig doesn't make the squad next year management is getting mailed a bag of feces from yours truly
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next