eltractor
Juveman17
Onyx
Swanhends
zizzle
37 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Realistic Shopping list for next season - Page 3 Empty Re: Realistic Shopping list for next season

Post by Swanhends Thu May 02, 2013 5:51 pm

I'm not sold at all on Icardi, would prefer Longo be given the chance that he has more-than earned

Also if Crisetig doesn't make the squad next year management is getting mailed a bag of feces from yours truly

Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Realistic Shopping list for next season - Page 3 Empty Re: Realistic Shopping list for next season

Post by Cotes Thu May 02, 2013 7:44 pm

zizzle wrote:now for some good news...

Palermo have rejected claims that Matias Silvestre could return to Sicily in the summer. “Inter have to sign him.”

Silvestre’s future at San Siro is in doubt after a problematic campaign, but Palermo official Giorgio Perinetti insists all is crystal clear.

“There is no ‘if’ about it,” Perinetti stated on Thursday. “Inter signed Silvestre on loan, but the option to buy is compulsory. Therefore they have to sign him.

“There is nothing to discuss here,” added the ex-Siena and Bari director. “Everything was outlined in the contract which was signed.”

drinking drinking

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
That's like buying something at the store and losing the receipt...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu May 02, 2013 8:12 pm

wow...this isnt funny anymore !!

The Inter injury curse seems to be working at a distance, as new signing Ruben Botta was ruled out for six months. Botta has snapped the cruciate ligament and the external meniscus ligament in his left knee, so is expected to be out of action for at least six months.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu May 02, 2013 9:54 pm

zizzle wrote:wow...this isnt funny anymore !!

The Inter injury curse seems to be working at a distance, as new signing Ruben Botta was ruled out for six months. Botta has snapped the cruciate ligament and the external meniscus ligament in his left knee, so is expected to be out of action for at least six months.

Ruben already preparing to be an Inter Milan player - dat dedication Proud
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Fri May 03, 2013 7:51 am

Realistic Shopping list for next season - Page 3 2276801876
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by InteristAli Fri May 03, 2013 8:02 am

I know this is the realistic shopping list but GDS and Corriere are reporting that inter are "dreaming" of Modric.

They want him to mentor kovacic....
I think we all know this wont happen and on top of that Branca is the one who made contacts apparently hahah

Corriere also reports higuain to juve and Cesc to Milan...
InteristAli
InteristAli
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri May 03, 2013 2:54 pm

why would be buy the older Modric if we got the future Modric ? anyway he's too expensive for us so it wont happen.

so why isnt there any real plans to sign any fullbacks ?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by InteristAli Fri May 03, 2013 3:15 pm

There are plans, serious ones for average players...
They're trying to get Montoya from barca on loan with option to buy, cuz the other candidate, Gino Peruzzi who play in Argentina, was deemed expensive (6mil I think).

They also want Bartra hahahaha
InteristAli
InteristAli
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat May 04, 2013 6:12 am

man there's a clear out in Madrid and we cant afford to pick up the goodies this time. Pepe, heg AND de maria would fit in perfectly in our team....we're just too broke Proud
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat May 04, 2013 8:11 am

u guys need a new striker, midfielder and right back in my opinion so.....

To sell Kovacic and youth players to raise money for gilardino, bertolacci and marco motta or to extend rocchi and johnathon's contracts and get some midfielder from siena/torino whilst deniying talented inter youth playing time hmm
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue May 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Sampdoria have admitted that Mauro Icardi will probably end up at Inter before the start of next season.

The young Argentine striker, still just 20, is wanted by the Nerazzurri and a deal is seemingly on the horizon.

“Let us say that there is a promise with Inter and I’m somebody who usually keeps their promises,” Samp President Edoardo Garrone told FC Inter 1908.

so basically he's ours
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed May 15, 2013 2:46 pm

Napoli offered Ilner for Guarin and we rejected. Thoughts ?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed May 15, 2013 3:22 pm

Icardi has scored 2 goals since that fluke 4-goal performance...his last goal was march 3rd Laughing

Take away the 4-goal fluke and he has 5 goals in 29 Serie A apps rofl rofl rofl

Surag tried to argue this kid was so much better than Benteke they weren't even compatible rofl
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed May 15, 2013 3:28 pm

zizzle wrote:Napoli offered Ilner for Guarin and we rejected. Thoughts ?

I think it's a wise move, Guarin is two years younger than Inler and the latter has been in very indifferent form this season, he's essentially on the market as he has lost his place. He is a balanced player, however he can be frustratingly untidy with the ball at times and arguably overshoots for a midfielder whose passing is supposed to be one of his greatest assets. I feel that given Kovacic's presence, a player such as Guarin provides a better dynamic. Inler would be a good player to have in the squad though if you can spare the cash to simply purchase, however Napoli may not accept anything other than a player swap deal. Not worth losing Guarin however.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed May 15, 2013 3:29 pm

I was never sold on Icardi but I would rather pay 20 for him than sign Benteke for free on the sole fact that EPL players in Serie A make me feel disturbed Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed May 15, 2013 3:33 pm

Also Swanhends, I quite like Benteke, however it's too early to hype either of them. Agreed that the attention given to Icardi is preposterous though. If he does arrive, I hope that he does so as a request of Strama, I dislike the policy of bringing in players whilst there is instability involving management, unless the player can be considered good enough that he would appeal to all and sundry. Icardi would by no means jump straight into the team if everyone were fit however.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed May 15, 2013 3:39 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Also Swanhends, I quite like Benteke, however it's too early to hype either of them. Agreed that the attention given to Icardi is preposterous though. If he does arrive, I hope that he does so as a request of Strama, I dislike the policy of bringing in players whilst there is instability involving management, unless the player can be considered good enough that he would appeal to all and sundry. Icardi would by no means jump straight into the team if everyone were fit however.

I agree with you in a sense - Its too early to know for sure if Benteke will be a star, definitely...but it is never too early to hype someone, hyping people immediately is the GL way ffs Laughing

Also the point of my post wasn't even to shit on Icardi...he could turn out to be a great player for all I know

my stance since the beginning isnt that Icardi is shit...its that we already have Longo/Livaja and Icardi hasn't shown nearly enough to warrant a 15m transfer (thats obscene ffs)
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed May 15, 2013 3:49 pm

Fair enough, agreed entirely. Hype wasn't really the right phrase to use, too early to pass judgement certainly but potential is always there to be spotted as you said.

Also I love that Garrone said that he "usually" keeps his promises. Laughing In other words, Icardi will go to the highest bidder but currently Inter are the only ones bidding.

dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat May 25, 2013 5:02 pm

Mazzari wants to trade Isla for Ronocchia. Watch Ron go to Juvi and become the WC defender he is destined to be
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat May 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Rano for Isla? ffs. Mazzarri off to a great start so far :facepalm:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 26, 2013 1:00 am

He probably wants to implement his 3-4-3 with Isla as the RWB

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun May 26, 2013 1:07 am

It's not the getting Isla part that bothers me, it's the getting rid of Rano (to our rivals no less) that's dumb
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 26, 2013 1:37 am

Swanhends wrote:It's not the getting Isla part that bothers me, it's the getting rid of Rano (to our rivals no less) that's dumb

Your rivals are now Catania :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun May 26, 2013 2:06 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Swanhends wrote:It's not the getting Isla part that bothers me, it's the getting rid of Rano (to our rivals no less) that's dumb

Your rivals are now Catania :coffee:

Why I.....well you....they aren't...

F*ck. vagi.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun May 26, 2013 3:02 am

Man I feel for you guys. You are in a worse position than we were at the end of last season.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 28, 2013 1:13 pm

What is your budget? I mean how much is Moratti willing to spend? What boggles me is that you were ready to dish out 28m on Lucas Moura then PSG cam and blew everyone out of the water with a ridiculous 42 m bid, what happened to that money? I know you got Kovacic for 15m (+7m from Sneijder) but where is the rest? In some judge's pocket? :calciopoliconspiracytheorist:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next