Show your realistic squad idea's for next season.

+3
S
juvealbanian
Cassius
7 posters

Go down

Show your realistic squad idea's for next season. Empty Show your realistic squad idea's for next season.

Post by Cassius Sun May 24, 2015 2:09 pm

Just thought it would be interesting to hear everyone's 1st team/formations/tactics/possible signings etc. so I'll start a basic draft and add more later.

I'd go for a 4-3-1-2 with Dybala/Pererya (for rotation) in the hole and Tevez partnering Morata. Or even Dybala on the left and Pereyra in the hole depending on the game/injuries.

Gigi in net for a start. Hopefully we're entertaining the idea of bringing a young talented keeper to be understudy to the great man. Leali or scuffet would be nice but they need playing time I suppose.

So in defence I guess we'll be doing the same as this year, I know Bonucci has had a great season and as I see us playing mostly with a 4 man back line that means one of Barlz Bon or Chiello will have to be dropped. I personally see the main 2 as Barlz and Chiello, with Bon rotating and starting in matches were his ball playing abilities will make a huge difference. LB + RB, Although I couldn't stand the little dwarf when he was at United Iv come to like him. He works hard and has been decent as our LB. Still think we should invest in another such as the Monaco LB (forgot his name) and RB will no doubt be Licht but I'm not convinced of the padion cover for that position, we need to invest in Darmian to rotate with licht who runs himself into the ground every game. Personal think we should sell ogbonna and bring back Rugani to learn from one of the top 3 best defences in football right now. He'd fit right in IMO.

So the tough part of this is the midfield. Who to drop, who to rotate? We've got atleast 5 players who can all be starters in this midfield with 3 spots to give. Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio, Pirlo and Pererya My inner fifa guru tells me to go Pogba, March, Vidal as I know it's the most balanced and we'll organise of the combinations. Although the I think that should be our starting midfield in big games there are enough games in our coming season for all 5 to get a fair amount of minuits under their belts. Rumours are Kheidra will be joining on a free. Not too bothered aslong as its for free, he has a low way and he's just there for precautions. Not certain who we should buy for the midfield as we don't need to right now. We'll see what oppertunities the market shows us.

Uptop is fairly straight forward, Dybala in the hole with Carlitos and Moratatata playing the CF's.

In a hurry to go out now so I'll add more later. Interested to what you're squad idea's are for next season.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Show your realistic squad idea's for next season. Empty Re: Show your realistic squad idea's for next season.

Post by juvealbanian Sun May 24, 2015 3:44 pm

Not as realistic as yours but...

GK

I don't think we will change anything here,Gigi is starter and he will give no chances for young keepers (like Leali,Perin or Scuffet) to grow up so
as long as Gigi is in our team and he keeps performing well like he's done this season we should be OK here.

DEF

I strongly believe we need a good defender to add to our group which is already strong but keep in mind that most of our defenders suffered injuries this season (Barzagli,Caceres,Chiellini)
As for Ogbonna I think he can be OK as sub player but I would be happy if we can sell him to bring a better defender.There are many options,my top choice would be Hummels,with the money we are making from CL, with CL football guaranteed and Borussia hard situation he doesn't look unrealistic.
If not I would consider Monaco's CB Abdenour,he's been really good anytime I've seen him play for Monaco.
As for Rugani,I think he looks promising but he's only 20 yrs and needs to play full time and not warm our bench.
We need another LB to give 34 yrs Evra a rest, I like R.Rodriguez from Wolfsburg but he may cost over 25 mln Sad

MIDFIELD

Here it all depends if Pogba and Pirlo leaves...I'm sure crazy offers for Pogba would come,hope we can keep him.
For me Pirlo has done his job and wouldn't be a problem if he leaves.
If he leaves I think Marchisio would be good to replace him,he doesn't have Pirlo's vision and passes but it's not bad,plus he offers more defensively.
We can add new midfielders on free transfers like Andre Ayew and Khedira.
We do need more creativity up to link our midfield with attack,Pereyra is OK but he isn't a pure AMF imo
Firmino,Anderson,Oscar are first names which come in my mind.
P.S I think Dybala can also play in this role, he clearly has a good vision for a pass and is technically gifted.

ATTACK

With Dybala confirmed we should be OK here, anyway as I've said on other thread we should not miss the opportunity to get someone like Van Persie.Matri will leave,we can consider moves for Llorente...any offer around 10 mln would be good to sell him, he isn't getting any faster Razz

FORMATIONS:

Spoiler:
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Show your realistic squad idea's for next season. Empty Re: Show your realistic squad idea's for next season.

Post by S Mon May 25, 2015 9:35 pm

Hummels and Rodriguez isnt realistic and Ayew isnt needed.

My realistic squad :
GK:Buffon,Neto,Rubinho
CB:Barzagli,Chiellini,Bonucci,Rugani,Caceres
RB/LB:Lichtsteiner,Evra,Asamoah,Darmian
CM:Marchisio,Vidal,Pogba,Khedira,Sturaro,Padoin
AM:Pereyra,Coman,AM?
ST:Tevez,Morata,Dybala,Zaza
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 25, 2015 9:39 pm

Have you guys been linked with Darmian lately? hmm i remember reading that you were in it for Kurzawa
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 25, 2015 9:40 pm

La Stampa linked him to us some 10 days ago but thats about it.
I hope we get him though.I want to see him start over Lichtsteiner next season.He can also play LB too which helps.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue May 26, 2015 2:11 am

My ideal formation would be a 433, but I believe that we need lots of practice on that and our players aren't very well suited for it. In addition,  I am not sure if dybala can play on the CAM role.

So I would say:

Buffon; Licht Bonbon Chiello Asamoah; Marchisio Vidal Pogba; Tevez (RW) Morata (ST) Dybala (LW)

Evra and asa rotating in that spot, and if we can, we can get a replacement for evra in 2 years, even though this is good for now. Asa can become our bale. Lol I know that is too much of a comparison but asa can defend as good as he can attack, just like in a 352.

Caceres us reliable RB competing with licht. Ogbonna can be kept until barz is gone and rugani comes back ( maybe in 2017). For now we are good. .. Also we have padowin who can be our super backup for RB or LB.

for CM khdeira, perreyra, sturaro and pirlo would be perfect subs, even though I think pirlo won't be benched...(thus the 4312)

For Attack, I think that zaza is not needed now cuz he is not something special at the moment. Llorente can do a similar job as a reserve, cuz zaza won't play as a startee anyways. So, lolo and coman to stay as backups, and matri ONLY IF for FREE.

As for GK: let's stay with STORARI as he is cheap but does his job.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 26, 2015 7:14 am

My squad :
GK:Buffon,Neto,Storari
CB:Barzagli,Chiellini,Bonucci,Rugani,Caceres
RB/LB:Lichtsteiner,Evra,Asamoah,Darmian,Padoin
CM:Marchisio,Vidal,Pogba,Khedira/Allan,Sturaro,Padoin
AM:Pereyra,Coman,AM?
ST:Tevez,Morata,Dybala,Zaza/Falcao (loan)

I am sure Marotta will try to loan Falcao....

I don't know about AM, a lot will depend on who we sell/leaves and who's available for loan or cheap. Maybe who will Udinese try to sell to us Laughing

I see Vidal being used as AM thou he fits Allegri's profile of AM.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue May 26, 2015 7:36 pm

I would let LoLo Ogs and De Ceglie go and bring in Cavani/Falcao (its time we get a 25 serie A goal a year bomb), Rugani (this kid will def be world class and would need a first year to settle) Khedira sounds great and ZaZa is the young 4-5th striker we have been looking for many years. I believe that Asa could play his role in left back next year and there is no need to get a new right if licht is not sold but i would like to get a new one able to cross.

Anyway no matter who we get we shall all be seeing again a ADPesque player in black and white.DYBALA
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down