Pedram
Casciavit
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Onyx
28 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 4 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 4

Post by RealGunner Mon May 06, 2013 12:16 pm

Not sure if i should watch RAW live or download it tomorrow without the adverts.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 4 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 4

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 06, 2013 12:27 pm

What I do RG is on sky+ I let it run for 40 minutes, then I watch it recorded and by the time I flick through the ads the show finishes for me in real time. You're not really up later, you just watch it from the start at a different time.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue May 07, 2013 12:18 am

Good Raw, not great but good, worth watching. Particularly enjoyed Mark henry's segment (and how he punned the crowd) and Paul/Brock as well.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 07, 2013 5:58 am

Mark Henry whoopin' Sheamus's ass with a belt like the little sh*t he is Proud

"Imma whoop you like you stole sumthin'" Proud

Cesaro puts the W in the WWE. Best wrestler they have and it isn't even close :bow:

HHH continues to be fcking boring on RAW No at least Lesnar is still awesome.

Decent RAW overall Smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Tue May 07, 2013 6:31 am

Last man standing? Everytime theres a gimmick match involving cena its almost always last man standing. BORING
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeslayer Tue May 07, 2013 8:01 am

Ryback is so poor with the mic, its not even funny.

With no Punk its getting boring. And they really need to split up the Shield asap, their gimmick is not getting anywhere.
shadeslayer
shadeslayer
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Tue May 07, 2013 10:45 am

I kept thinking that you guys were just being harsh on Ryback, I thought he was alright on the mic, but when I saw today's RAW, I just shook my head. Thank God they didnt put Punk or Rock vs Ryback on the mic. They would demolish him.

Cena making fun of him was hilarious though.

Cesaro is an amazing athlete. It is just that his gimmick is poor and he is boring on the mic.

And what is with you guys and Lesnar? The guy does squat. Just huffs and puffs with his arms out wide. Honestly, he seems no better than Ryback (on WWE that is, not physically) just more technically sound. It is Heyman who is making Lesnar. Otherwise, I think you guys are just stuck in the past of the Attitude Era. Let it go.

I think it is because of the past, you guys are not even giving this era a chance to work. Its always "Ohhh, in the attitude era... blah blah blah"

That was then, this is now.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 07, 2013 11:03 am

Sod the attitude era lol, that is in a league of its own.

But even 2003-2009 shits all over right now if we are honest.

JBL and the Cabinet and Evolution :bow:

Storylines are garbo, promo's are poorly done and mic skills are crap apart from a select few.

I can't blame the wrestlers so much though, they are restricted by what they can do by the PG rules put in place by the company.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue May 07, 2013 11:30 am

AnJl wrote:I kept thinking that you guys were just being harsh on Ryback, I thought he was alright on the mic, but when I saw today's RAW, I just shook my head. Thank God they didnt put Punk or Rock vs Ryback on the mic. They would demolish him.

Cena making fun of him was hilarious though.

Cesaro is an amazing athlete. It is just that his gimmick is poor and he is boring on the mic.

And what is with you guys and Lesnar? The guy does squat. Just huffs and puffs with his arms out wide. Honestly, he seems no better than Ryback (on WWE that is, not physically) just more technically sound. It is Heyman who is making Lesnar. Otherwise, I think you guys are just stuck in the past of the Attitude Era. Let it go.

I think it is because of the past, you guys are not even giving this era a chance to work. Its always "Ohhh, in the attitude era... blah blah blah"

That was then, this is now.

Although Lesnar and Ryback MIGHT appear similar physically but you simply cant compare to two. First off Lesnar has an amature wrestling background so he's automatically 10 times better in the ring, he has a wide range of moves, can go for more than 5 minutes without repeating his stuff, and he wrestles a style that we dont get to see much anymore now that we dont have the likes of Kurt around. He's also legit, been involved in big spots as a WWE wrestler and he's former UFC champ, he has a believable personality (as opposed to Ryback who still cant hide his real nice guy persona) and his mic work is decent to say the least.

I agree about Cesaro, i like guy but i think he's not being used right. I think they are changing his gimmick now, he can still wrestle a European style but he doesnt have to be an anti U.S. heal. His mic skills are good when he isnt held back by his gimmick, ive seen some of his youtube segments and he sounded like a complete different person
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Cesaro is legit. Just check out his stuff on youtube in his pre-wwe days. Absolute monster.

He's also pretty good at promos. You wouldn't know that looking at him now but the guy is hardly ever given anything meaningful to say by the guys calling the shots and you can only take the anti-USA thing so far.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed May 08, 2013 9:07 pm

WWE is reporting that Dolph Ziggler suffered a concussion at Tuesday's WWE Smackdown TV tapings in Raleigh, North Carolina.

WWE's report states that Ziggler suffered the concussion while interfering in a scheduled match between Big E. Langston and Jack Swagger. According to WWE's doctor, Dr. Michael Sampson, Ziggler was "having some memory difficulties and a bit of a headache."

Ziggler will be undergoing "neuropsychological testing" and WWE continuing to monitor Ziggler's recovery the next few days.

here goes the world title match..
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 10, 2013 9:00 am

Despite the fans apparent disinterest in the direction of Sheamus, a source noted that the idea is to continue with Sheamus as a babyface. Vince McMahon wants him to remain a face, and the company is tweaking his character.

The belief is that once they find the right fit for him, he should take off as a top face. There are some that disagree.

------------------------------

It was reported last week that there is no timetable for CM Punk's WWE return but there was talk recently that officials want him back in the ring at the June 16th Payback pay-per-view from Chicago.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 10, 2013 10:17 am

Sheamus is the heir of Cena then.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Fri May 10, 2013 10:29 am

Sheamus is Triple H's heir, specially handpicked by him. How else would he have received such a massive push otherwise? This guy would've been a lower midcarder back in the Attitude Era. scratch
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri May 10, 2013 11:43 am

yea, turn ryback heel and keep sheamus face, because *bleep* logic son
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 10, 2013 5:08 pm

Ryback doesn't strike me as a heel but a tweener. I think WWE are trying to create the next stone cold with Ryback lol

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri May 10, 2013 11:50 pm

Smackdown was really good this time, a couple of SOLID matches and Mark *bleep* Henry breaking a new world record (legit). Check it out !
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Sun May 12, 2013 3:23 am

Anyone remembers this???

Shane O' Mac trolling Jose Mourinho and Chelski rofl
Damn i miss Shane and his Coast to Coast eco smile
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon May 13, 2013 10:59 pm

so John Cena single handedly ends the shields winning streak...way to go WWE. Im so close to not watching that crap ever again
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 15, 2013 9:14 am

ok raw

The HHH, Lesnar promo was gold. 6 man tag team match was good. Kane the monster he used to be :bow:

Cena what a legend Laughing

Although, how shit the booking may look. There is nothing left for the shield to do. They might break after the EC, when they all have their titles.

But individually they might fail.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed May 15, 2013 9:19 am

You dont invest that much in the shield just to break them up after a few months, but it's the WWE we're talking about so anything can happen. What the shield needs to be a good faction is a guy in the main event, someone with the WWE title around him belt whome they can proect. that's what every successful faction in history is all about, Like Hogan and he NWO, Flair (woooo) and the horsemen, HHH and Evolution
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 15, 2013 9:27 am

That's true. let's see what wwe do with them.

Btw how annoying is that WWE app :facepalm:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 15, 2013 5:06 pm

zizzle wrote:so John Cena single handedly ends the shields winning streak...way to go WWE. Im so close to not watching that crap ever again

Yeah that was a *bleep* cop out from WWE trying hard not to make Cena look bad before the PPV.

I love how WWE glossed over the fact that they did get defeated. They really shot themselves in the foot with this move. Also, Cena should have lost clean to Ambrose after eliminating Rollins and getting Reigns D.Q'd, he would have still looked strong. Doesn't need to go all superman and beat 3 men ffs Laughing

WWE Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 18, 2013 5:39 pm

Extreme rules tomorrow/tonight then.

WWE Championship

John Cena (c) vs. Ryback ( Last man standing )

feud match

Triple H vs. my client BRAWKKKK LESNAAAA ( steel cage )

No. 1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship

Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger ( 1 quit match )

TAG TEAM TORNADO MATCH

Team Hell No (c) vs. Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins ( for the title )

United States Championship

Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Dean Ambrose

random feud

Mark Henry vs Sheamus ( strap on match )

EXTREME RULES MATCH

Randy Orton vs. Big Show

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango

The Miz vs. Cody Rhodes ( pre match show )

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 18, 2013 5:41 pm

My predictions

Ryback wins. Cena takes time off in real to heal

Lesnar wins against HHH

Del Rio wins

Roman and Rollins win the tag team championship

Dean Ambrose wins the US title

Sheamus wins

Orton wins

Fandango wins

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 18, 2013 6:18 pm

RealGunner wrote:Extreme rules tomorrow/tonight then.

WWE Championship

John Cena (c) vs. Ryback ( Last man standing )

feud match

Triple H vs. my client BRAWKKKK LESNAAAA ( steel cage )

No. 1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship

Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger ( 1 quit match )

TAG TEAM TORNADO MATCH

Team Hell No (c) vs. Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins ( for the title )

United States Championship

Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Dean Ambrose

random feud

Mark Henry vs Sheamus ( strap on match )

EXTREME RULES MATCH

Randy Orton vs. Big Show

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango

The Miz vs. Cody Rhodes ( pre match show )

Roidback win

HHH win (I hope) Don't want the legend coming off worst from this feud.

swagger (pls not king generic)

shield take the gold from everyone

sheamus will unfortunately win

Orton will win

YJ2 surely needs a ppv win.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next