Is there a worse League in Europe than the PL?

+20
Lupi
Arquitecto
cyberman
Collblanc
McAgger
rwo power
Juveman17
Onyx
halamadrid2
Lex
Art Morte
Kick
Adit
Eman
RealGunner
TalkingReckless
VivaStPauli
DeletedUser#1
Rev
Gil
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is there a worse League in Europe than the PL? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is there a worse League in Europe than the PL?

Post by Juveman17 Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:55 pm

cyberman wrote:Oh and judging the atmosphere over a tv.. The lolz

Sorry that pretty much everyone in the world cant go and see a live game...........Its not like I live in Britain or I live in Italy. I judge both games on TV.

Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Is there a worse League in Europe than the PL? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is there a worse League in Europe than the PL?

Post by rwo power Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:00 pm

Art Morte wrote:No, but all joking aside, there is that Bundesliga, I mean, Bayern Munich are just err... oh.. it's 15 points. They're 15 points clear at the top.
Pff. Last two BLs were won by Dortmund. Had Dortmund been on top, then you'd have said "boring, nowadays only Dortmund wins". This year is simply Bayern's turn again, and today's results were pretty much due to a flu epidemic running through the Ruhr area (I'm ill myself *sneeze* *cough*) which totally depleted both the Dortmund and Schalke squads.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:02 pm

juveman17 wrote:

Sorry that pretty much everyone in the world cant go and see a live game...........Its not like I live in Britain or I live in Italy. I judge both games on TV.

You can't even call the sport in its proper name in your devil capitalist country.

go to a game in Europe and then talk about European leagues.

I've been to games in England, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Spain and Austria. your opinion counts when you bother turning up to the green continent.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:06 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:
juveman17 wrote:

You can't even call the sport in its proper name in your devil capitalist country.

I've been to games in England, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Spain and Austria. your opinion counts when you bother turning up to the green continent.

Want a cookie?

That must mean you are the wisest man in the world Mr. Redknapp. Sorry for challenging your wisdom. :brickwall:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:09 pm

And my fault for not having the money or the option to travel to 6 countries in Europe. Must mean im not a real SOCCER fan.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:07 pm

No, it means you can't act like your opinion is fact.
I've never been to the opera, that means I don't pass an opinion on it.
See how it works? Good

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:17 pm

cyberman wrote:No, it means you can't act like your opinion is fact.
I've never been to the opera, that means I don't pass an opinion on it.
See how it works? Good

That goes both ways.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:
juveman17 wrote:

Logic hilariously flawed here. Either you are trolling or being Ayn Rand.

Berlusconi leading the country is irrelevant to the league. He isn't even the PM anymore.

cyberman wrote:Someone post the kick n rush teams? Go on.. Post them. I'll bet you won't get more than 4/5.
The EPL champions being owned by teams every other week predictable? Utd having to crawl back a deficit every other game?
Show me the posts at the start of the season when spurs were tipped for a fight for 2nd spot. Swansea? West brom? Etc.
I guess it's only predictable after it happens.. And when your team sucks donkey balls

A lot of Strawman and Solipsism here. Literally this whole forum and most football watchers agree Premier League football is absolutely dire with minimalistic tactical innovation and primitive football as a whole. At least you enjoy it so you shouldn't have a problem I guess.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:47 pm

Thank you Arq Very Happy
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:52 pm

juveman17 wrote:Thank you Arq Very Happy

No problem Jman. My advice don't take most of the 'bait' being splayed on this thread. It'll be just a tremendous waste of your time.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:56 pm

scratch i didn't predict Man city to lose to Southampton
however if you did please hand me ur prediction so i can win some money . Thanks
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:53 am

juveman17 wrote:
cyberman wrote:Someone post the kick n rush teams? Go on.. Post them. I'll bet you won't get more than 4/5.
The EPL champions being owned by teams every other week predictable? Utd having to crawl back a deficit every other game?
Show me the posts at the start of the season when spurs were tipped for a fight for 2nd spot. Swansea? West brom? Etc.
I guess it's only predictable after it happens.. And when your team sucks donkey balls

How are we supposed to find clips of teams kicking a ball out? Nobody gets highlights of that so how are we supposed to get them.........

Wouldn't your vision get better after you've basically lost your hearing pumping Serie A chants on youtube? He said post the teams that kick n rush, not go on youtube and look for kick n rush examples...

Also what sort of debate is going on youtube and showing people randomly screaming?

Regardless, I find it amusing that a Serie A fan is arguing that they have passionate fans yet sit behind a TV instead of going to the game come matchday. That support. Oh, and wasn't there that one supporter that decided to turn up to follow his team? (Yes, literally one - I think it was in a Sampdoria away game, not too sure but Udinese were involved...)

But yes, Seria A fans > over the "premfaces" that stadiums sell out most of the time...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:45 am

ynwa wrote:But yes, Seria A fans > over the "premfaces" that stadiums sell out most of the time...
The only drawback with the sold-out PL stadiums is that the original vociferous fans are more and more priced out of attending in the stadium in favour of corporate seats and tourists that aren't actually interested in the teams either.

Sources:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jan/17/high-ticket-prices-premier-league
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/aug/26/conversation-football-ticket-prices
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2013/jan/13/premier-league-prices-attendances
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/fans-chief-issues-warning-over-football-ticket-prices-8444184.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:03 pm

Rwo power pretty much summed up everything perfectly.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:18 am

rwo power wrote:The only drawback with the sold-out PL stadiums is that the original vociferous fans are more and more priced out of attending in the stadium in favour of corporate seats and tourists that aren't actually interested in the teams either
Now now, Rwo, United fans have just as much right to go to games as the rest of us Is there a worse League in Europe than the PL? - Page 3 Wagging-finger-no-no-smiley-emoticon
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:29 am

Is there a worse League in Europe than the PL? - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJkYSjP-sbCVwq8BFvaxjcpYBaOj-BVurCYCIZHMgz6IvVW3x01g :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:06 pm

Soton 3-1 Man City
Newcastle 3-2 Chelsea
Reading 2-2 Chelsea
QPR 0-0 Man City
Chelsea 2-2 Soton
QPR 1-0 Chelsea
Villa 3-1 Liverpool
Swansea 2-0 Arsenal
Norwich 1-0 Man Utd
QPR 0-0 Chelsea
Spurs 3-2 Man United
Norwich 1-0 Arsenal

Dat predictability Proud
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:10 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:Saints beating City an upset ?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? City are in relegation form. Us dropping 2 points at Etihad last week, we won't have an easier game for rest of the season.

They are shit and shocking. Soton were favourites and deservedly won. I for one wasn't surprised and had I not been broke, I would have lumped 350 pounds on them before the game.

Paddypower may as well start paying out United as champions, that's how predictable PL is.

You want me to tell you the exact scores of the remaining 3 games of this week?

OKAY

Aston Villa 1-1 Westham
Benteke, Carroll

Man United 3-2 Everton
RVP, Rooney (2)
Fellaini, Baines

Liverpool 1-1 WBA
Gerrard, Long

0/3

Dat predictability Proud
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Redknappstradamus :bow:
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:12 am

Gil just mad cuz Chelsea can't make up points on United and City Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3