Sky - Juventus plan to return to Turin Gabbiadini. Ultimatum to Bologna.

5 posters

Go down

Sky - Juventus plan to return to Turin Gabbiadini. Ultimatum to Bologna. Empty Sky - Juventus plan to return to Turin Gabbiadini. Ultimatum to Bologna.

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:11 am

According to Sky Sports, Juventus would be thinking of bringing in Turin Manolo Gabbiadini. The Bianconeri were given a deadline of 2/3 games at Bologna, because the attacker to rossoblù Calcinate plays little, and when the field is used as external. The Juventus management wants Gabbiadini was playing as a point-and-so would be thinking back to the base, even to fill the absence through injury of Nicklas Bendtner. The player born in 1991 is on loan to Bologna.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Sky - Juventus plan to return to Turin Gabbiadini. Ultimatum to Bologna. Empty Re: Sky - Juventus plan to return to Turin Gabbiadini. Ultimatum to Bologna.

Post by Juventude Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:50 am

That's a good plan. I would like to have Llorente, but this move gives us enough depth until January. If we are able to bring in Llorente in January and bring back Gabbiadini, we could then sell Matri. That would be an excellent January window for Juve.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Sky - Juventus plan to return to Turin Gabbiadini. Ultimatum to Bologna. Empty Re: Sky - Juventus plan to return to Turin Gabbiadini. Ultimatum to Bologna.

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:52 am

Juventude wrote:That's a good plan. I would like to have Llorente, but this move gives us enough depth until January. If we are able to bring in Llorente in January and bring back Gabbiadini, we could then sell Matri. That would be an excellent January window for Juve.

I think when his confidence is up, Matri is the best CF we have I wouldn't sell him in Jan and from what I've seen in the last game it was Matri we all know
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:59 am

If we have five strikers (Gio, Vucinic, Quags, Gabbiadini, and maybe Llorente), I would definitely sell Matri in January if there is interest in him. Teams are more likely to overpay in January for a striker when there are less available options than in the summer when there are many players available.

Obviously, this move would depend upon Juve bringing in both Gabbiadini and Llorente, which probably won't happen.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:02 am

Juventude wrote:If we have five strikers (Gio, Vucinic, Quags, Gabbiadini, and maybe Llorente), I would definitely sell Matri in January if there is interest in him. Teams are more likely to overpay in January for a striker when there are less available options than in the summer when there are many players available.

Obviously, this move would depend upon Juve bringing in both Gabbiadini and Llorente, which probably won't happen.

I would sell Quagli not that I don't like him but sometimes this year he was to selfish and made somekind of problems ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:05 am

[quote="DeviAngelI would sell Quagli not that I don't like him but sometimes this year he was to selfish and made somekind of problems .. [/quote]

I understand what you mean, but I have more confidence in Quags to score a decisive goal in a CL match than I do in Matri.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:15 am

Juventude wrote:[quote="DeviAngelI would sell Quagli not that I don't like him but sometimes this year he was to selfish and made somekind of problems ..

I understand what you mean, but I have more confidence in Quags to score a decisive goal in a CL match than I do in Matri. [/quote]

IF Matri has the confidence he neeeds and I think he does than we need matri as we need CF not hybrid. I just love Matri more and I think he is more of a goal thread I am glad you understand me
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:19 am

Juventus are looking to bring Bologna striker Manolo Gabbiadini back to his parent club as reinforcement for their attack.

The 21-year-old, co-owned by Juventus and Atalanta, was sent on loan to the Renato Dall’Ara at the start of the season in order to gain much needed playing time, however, according to Sky Sport 24, the Bianconeri are unhappy with the amount of playing time has has received since joining Bologna in August.

Gabbiadini’s potential led Juventus to purchase half of the player’s rights from Atalanta during last summer’s transfer window, costing the club €5.5 million.

Since arriving in Emilia-Romagna, Gabbiadini has undergone an uneven start in his new surroundings, scoring only three times in 15 appearances with the club.

Although featuring in all but three of Bologna’s matches, the young striker has only gone the full 90 minutes once, in Bologna’s 3-2 win over Napoli.

Gabbiadini is regarded as one of Italy’s top forward prospects in light of his performances with the Azzurrini, scoring 10 times in 16 caps. He received his senior debut last August in a friendly against England.

Reports suggest that if Gabbiadini continues not to feature regularly over the next few matches, Juventus will recall the player back to Turin by the end of January.

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/01/juventus-issue-ultimatum-over-gabbiadini/
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:22 am

Juventude wrote:Juventus are looking to bring Bologna striker Manolo Gabbiadini back to his parent club as reinforcement for their attack.

The 21-year-old, co-owned by Juventus and Atalanta, was sent on loan to the Renato Dall’Ara at the start of the season in order to gain much needed playing time, however, according to Sky Sport 24, the Bianconeri are unhappy with the amount of playing time has has received since joining Bologna in August.

Gabbiadini’s potential led Juventus to purchase half of the player’s rights from Atalanta during last summer’s transfer window, costing the club €5.5 million.

Since arriving in Emilia-Romagna, Gabbiadini has undergone an uneven start in his new surroundings, scoring only three times in 15 appearances with the club.

Although featuring in all but three of Bologna’s matches, the young striker has only gone the full 90 minutes once, in Bologna’s 3-2 win over Napoli.

Gabbiadini is regarded as one of Italy’s top forward prospects in light of his performances with the Azzurrini, scoring 10 times in 16 caps. He received his senior debut last August in a friendly against England.

Reports suggest that if Gabbiadini continues not to feature regularly over the next few matches, Juventus will recall the player back to Turin by the end of January.

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/01/juventus-issue-ultimatum-over-gabbiadini/

We are flexing our muscles again in transfers I love it how we defend our young players.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:23 am

In the 3-5-2 Matri just doesn't work and we all know it
In the 4-3-3, it's a different story but Juventus doesn't really have the depth to play that full time and Giovinco will probably not be happy in a wide role as he said when he joined Juventus that he is a goalscorer, a forward and not a winger.

Vucinic-Matri-Giovinco works, but the depth... Giaccherini, Quagliarella, Pepe... it's not only not enough, but a SEVERE drop off in quality. This team might struggle to balance the Champions League and Serie A with that depth up top. Matri has had 25 minutes of good football this season, lets not jump the gun and say he's in form or fantastic. Quagliarella scored a hattrick and within three games he was also dropped to the bench.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:25 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:Juventus are looking to bring Bologna striker Manolo Gabbiadini back to his parent club as reinforcement for their attack.

We are flexing our muscles again in transfers I love it how we defend our young players.

I hope he comes back, but the argument that he isn't getting enough playing time is a little weak. He has appeared in 15 matches. I know he has only played 90 minutes once in those 15 matches, but he wouldn't even have close to that much playing time if he were playing for Juve. Really, we want him back because we need another forward.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:34 am

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I hope he comes back, but the argument that he isn't getting enough playing time is a little weak. He has appeared in 15 matches. I know he has only played 90 minutes once in those 15 matches, but he wouldn't even have close to that much playing time if he were playing for Juve. Really, we want him back because we need another forward.

and because he is really really talented
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thegutterpoet Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:33 pm

It makes no sense to try for Gabbiadini, when Ciro Immobile appears the more mature and potent. Ideally, with our damaged Dane now certified useless, we should be looking at Richmond Boakye, but then again, he is off to South Africa for the next month or so...which leaves, I guess, Manolo. I'd rather see Padovan thrust into the Senior team. Obviously he has no experience at Serie A level, or even Serie B level for that matter, but he is big, strong, is in great goalscoring form this season and already knows our systems...(if this happened, the chances are too slim, too risky, but still, cheaper than trying to grab the other leg of Manolo, the upshot would be both a chance for Padovan to get some brilliant experience, and also a chance for Bonatini to stake a claim for more regular action with the primavera...)
thegutterpoet
thegutterpoet
Prospect
Prospect

http://thedissolutefox.com/wordpress/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:35 pm

thegutterpoet wrote:It makes no sense to try for Gabbiadini, when Ciro Immobile appears the more mature and potent. Ideally, with our damaged Dane now certified useless, we should be looking at Richmond Boakye, but then again, he is off to South Africa for the next month or so...which leaves, I guess, Manolo. I'd rather see Padovan thrust into the Senior team. Obviously he has no experience at Serie A level, or even Serie B level for that matter, but he is big, strong, is in great goalscoring form this season and already knows our systems...(if this happened, the chances are too slim, too risky, but still, cheaper than trying to grab the other leg of Manolo, the upshot would be both a chance for Padovan to get some brilliant experience, and also a chance for Bonatini to stake a claim for more regular action with the primavera...)

Yea but Boakye will be back the cup finished on 27th Jan I think or early feb plus Boakye is the best young ST we have .. Gabiaddini aint bad at all as long as it is our kid I satisfied
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thegutterpoet Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Devi..the first round of fixtures are on the 19th January, with the final on the 10th February. I think the Ghana squad is getting together quite early on with both Asamoah and Boakye flying out this weekend. They have a solid chance of doing well, so at worst, they could be away until 13th/14th of February.

Bearing in mind whoever we bring in to take the Dane's place is going to be up against Giovinco/Vucinic/Quagiarella/Matri, it makes sense to give one of our youngsters the chance to train with the first team. Perhaps even get a game or three...wouldn't that do a player like Padovan more good, in terms of his development, than staying solely in the u19s?

thegutterpoet
thegutterpoet
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:42 pm

thegutterpoet wrote:Devi..the first round of fixtures are on the 19th January, with the final on the 10th February. I think the Ghana squad is getting together quite early on with both Asamoah and Boakye flying out this weekend. They have a solid chance of doing well, so at worst, they could be away until 13th/14th of February.

Bearing in mind whoever we bring in to take the Dane's place is going to be up against Giovinco/Vucinic/Quagiarella/Matri, it makes sense to give one of our youngsters the chance to train with the first team. Perhaps even get a game or three...wouldn't that do a player like Padovan more good, in terms of his development, than staying solely in the u19s?

Gabiaddini is one of the wonderkids in Italy he is remarked as the long awaited striker and damn he is good he deserved it more than PAdovan tbh. Padovan still needs steps and loans
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thegutterpoet Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:13 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Gabiaddini is one of the wonderkids in Italy he is remarked as the long awaited striker and damn he is good he deserved it more than PAdovan tbh. Padovan still needs steps and loans

He has done brilliantly for the Italian U21 team, and obviously is well thought of, but in terms of goalscoring at a high level, I don't rate him particularly higher than Padovano.

Gabbiadini - 2011/12 Serie A season - 8 starts, 15 sub appearances, 1 goal, 2 assists.
2012/13 serie A season (so far!) - 8 starts, 7 sub appearances, 3 goals, 1 assist.

Its hardly breath taking reading...and if there is one player we lack in attack, its a natural born goal scorer. This has been the case since Trezeguet left, its also the reason why so many juventini are eager for Llorente, for whilst he is far from the Rooneys and Messis of the world game, he would be our finest marksmen since Trez. Its exactly what we need.

We have the flair in Giovinco/vucinic/quags. Matri is still recovering his confidence and form. The last thing we need is another striker who seems to have a habit in serie a of shyness/accuracy in front of goal.

I am not gung ho about Padovan, but he is in fine goal scoring form, as is Boakye...also, Padovan would cost us nothing, and who is to say he would be less effective than Gabbiadini??? Impossible to say...had Manolo been brilliant in Serie A so far, then yes, i would agree, but the fact is, he hasnt.
thegutterpoet
thegutterpoet
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:22 am

No one doubts that Gabbiadini, Boakye, and Immobile are all very talented, but, if we recall any player, it will be to add depth to our current strikers and it makes more sense to bring back a player that isn't featuring for the club he is currently loaned to or is co-owned by. Currently, Immobile is playing at lot with Genoa as a starter. Boakye is also featuring regularly, but he is also in Serie B. That's a big jump to make mid-season. So, if we had to recall any player, it makes sense to recall Gabbiadini because he isn't featuring regularly.

It makes no sense to set back the development of Immobile and Boakye so that they can sit on the bench for Juve for most of our games and occassionally be used as a subtitute. With Gabbiadini, it would have a less detrimental effect on his development because he isn't seeing a lot of playing time already.

If we recall a player, he would not be coming to Juve to become a regular starter. He would simply be a depth player and would see about as much time on the pitch as Bendtner did.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:32 am

...unless when given a chance, they shine. For example if Immobile came and starting scoring at will like he did in Serie B, then he would become a starter. Whether it would mean dropping Gio or switching to a 4-3-3, thats Contes decision. But if one of these kids came and started scoring goals which is exactly what we need, he wouldnt be dropped.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:40 am

juventus101 wrote:...unless when given a chance, they shine. For example if Immobile came and starting scoring at will like he did in Serie B, then he would become a starter. Whether it would mean dropping Gio or switching to a 4-3-3, thats Contes decision. But if one of these kids came and started scoring goals which is exactly what we need, he wouldnt be dropped.

with 4-3-3 in UCL we can be destroyed by teams like Barca so it's a no no for UCL.

Immobile was under Zeman in Pescara coach who is well known as you know for having the thought :' We will always score one more than you' For me its always Boakye > Immobile but why would we stop their development ? Gabbiadini I think can break in this team and be more than bench warmer
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thegutterpoet Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:25 am

Juventude wrote:No one doubts that Gabbiadini, Boakye, and Immobile are all very talented, but, if we recall any player, it will be to add depth to our current strikers and it makes more sense to bring back a player that isn't featuring for the club he is currently loaned to or is co-owned by. Currently, Immobile is playing at lot with Genoa as a starter. Boakye is also featuring regularly, but he is also in Serie B. That's a big jump to make mid-season. So, if we had to recall any player, it makes sense to recall Gabbiadini because he isn't featuring regularly.

It makes no sense to set back the development of Immobile and Boakye so that they can sit on the bench for Juve for most of our games and occassionally be used as a subtitute. With Gabbiadini, it would have a less detrimental effect on his development because he isn't seeing a lot of playing time already.

If we recall a player, he would not be coming to Juve to become a regular starter. He would simply be a depth player and would see about as much time on the pitch as Bendtner did.

With Vucinic now potenially injured for a while, whoever comes in will have a strong chance of playing games. Development curve of playing in serie A, training with the best club in the country, alongside some world class talent is steeper than playing regularly in Serie B, or sporadically for a poor Serie A team. Thats just my opinion. What seems to make sense to me. I don't necessarily feel that Immobile and Boakye are better off development wise staying at their current clubs. It makes a certain difference what players you train with and the standard of coaching received...

What some are forgetting, is that Boakye is still part owned by Genoa, and Gabbiadini is part owned by Atalanta. To bring them to turin may cost the purchase of their other half??? Are co-owned players allowed to change clubs mid season??? I don't think so...Unless that is, LOANS can be changed. And the CO-oWNership is what is up for grabs every summer or whenver the date is set for the arrangement to be renewed or bought out by one of the two owners or an external party.

On the other hand, if Vucinic isn't injured for a hefty period, if Gabbiadini came to us his chances would be even more limited than they are at Bologna...which does what for his development??? It could only then be useful for his development if its accepted that training with quality coaches and world class players is more useful for a maturing player than playing for a weaker team with eaker standard of coaching...
thegutterpoet
thegutterpoet
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:42 am

thegutterpoet wrote:
Juventude wrote:No one doubts that Gabbiadini, Boakye, and Immobile are all very talented, but, if we recall any player, it will be to add depth to our current strikers and it makes more sense to bring back a player that isn't featuring for the club he is currently loaned to or is co-owned by. Currently, Immobile is playing at lot with Genoa as a starter. Boakye is also featuring regularly, but he is also in Serie B. That's a big jump to make mid-season. So, if we had to recall any player, it makes sense to recall Gabbiadini because he isn't featuring regularly.

With Vucinic now potenially injured for a while, whoever comes in will have a strong chance of playing games. Development curve of playing in serie A, training with the best club in the country, alongside some world class talent is steeper than playing regularly in Serie B, or sporadically for a poor Serie A team. Thats just my opinion. What seems to make sense to me. I don't necessarily feel that Immobile and Boakye are better off development wise staying at their current clubs. It makes a certain difference what players you train with and the standard of coaching received...

What some are forgetting, is that Boakye is still part owned by Genoa, and Gabbiadini is part owned by Atalanta. To bring them to turin may cost the purchase of their other half??? Are co-owned players allowed to change clubs mid season??? I don't think so...Unless that is, LOANS can be changed. And the CO-oWNership is what is up for grabs every summer or whenver the date is set for the arrangement to be renewed or bought out by one of the two owners or an external party.

On the other hand, if Vucinic isn't injured for a hefty period, if Gabbiadini came to us his chances would be even more limited than they are at Bologna...which does what for his development??? It could only then be useful for his development if its accepted that training with quality coaches and world class players is more useful for a maturing player than playing for a weaker team with eaker standard of coaching...

Vucinic is not injured for a long period so its no need for us to ring the alarm from our side Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:27 pm

Thanks, Devi. I wondered what news I was missing about Vucinic. Unless a striker's name is Llorente, he is not coming in to be a starting striker. Anyone that joins the squad in January will be for depth. Therefore, I support letting Boakye and Immobile continue their development with their respective teams.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by thegutterpoet Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:47 pm

I am all for Boakye continuing with Sassuolo, I just see him, if the ACON didn't exist and he wasn't away from now until possibly early to mid February, as the best striker we have a stake in, who is presently out on loan, primavera or co-owned. I understand we need a depth signing in attack, perhaps, because we have lost a depth signing in Bendtner, but Gabbiadini seems far less developed a player than the Dane, and also has had trouble getting regular games at Bologna. If he can't get a game as a starter at Bologna, his chances at Juve are even slimmer. So we would be reducing his chances of first team action...

Mirko out for this weekend, when will he return???

To be fair, I am happy with 2 players for every position, and we have that in attack. Gio/Vuc/Matri/QUag. there is no need for a 5th striker...the most important moves we needed to make this mercato was a back-up for Asamoah which we have done, and with the peluso move we have not only backed up LB/LWB making the chances of the always hapless De Ceglie playing beautifully close to zero, but also added cover to CB. The other major objective for this mercato is to secure LLorente...for the summer. which seems near to done.

If we grab Doria also...great news. and manage to offload de ceglie, maybe we can get 3-5m for him???i doubt he is worth any more than that, considering he rarely resembles a professional footballer, can't kick the ball in a straight line, has no natural defensive talent, and his only usefulness is one or two curled crosses per game...
thegutterpoet
thegutterpoet
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:24 am

Mirko Vucinic is a doubt for the Sampdoria game as the Juventus man continues to struggle with an ankle problem.

Tuttojuve reported its inly slight injury he might not be risked this weekend
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down