:: ILCorriere ::Juventus will return Pasquato and loaned him to Bologna!

+6
DeviAngel
elm_baraja_shaman
juventus101
Cotes
Tomwin Lannister
Yousif Alramsi
10 posters

Go down

:: ILCorriere ::Juventus will return Pasquato and loaned him to Bologna! Empty :: ILCorriere ::Juventus will return Pasquato and loaned him to Bologna!

Post by Yousif Alramsi Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:50 pm

ILCorriere newspaper Today reported that Juventus wants to return Christian Pasquato which is currently on loan to Lecce, The promising young man who played a number of Matches Last summer does not seem to play a lot with lecce and therefore Juventus wants to transfer him to another team so that he has a chance to play more minutes and he may join Bologna during the winter transfer period.

:: ILCorriere ::Juventus will return Pasquato and loaned him to Bologna! 43868710
Yousif Alramsi
Yousif Alramsi
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

http://juventusmania.net/

Back to top Go down

:: ILCorriere ::Juventus will return Pasquato and loaned him to Bologna! Empty Re: :: ILCorriere ::Juventus will return Pasquato and loaned him to Bologna!

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Good news. Lecce are terrible now yet he can't play often enough. I would like to see him play often for bologna who are also better than Lecce.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

:: ILCorriere ::Juventus will return Pasquato and loaned him to Bologna! Empty Re: :: ILCorriere ::Juventus will return Pasquato and loaned him to Bologna!

Post by Cotes Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:28 pm

Would be better...
Lecce was just above the drop zone last season...of course they were gonna struggle this season
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:53 pm

This is a good move,but id much rather bring him back. Have him develop with us and sooner rather than later he would become a star in my opinion. He showed he has a huge amount of talent and potential this past preseason, he just needs consistency, but that will come with age and playingtime, so thats what we need to give him. Especially with Del Piero leaving, we should bring him back, and send Giaccherini back too, as well as either send Esti back or sell Krasic.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:55 pm

not sure he will be guaranteed anymore playing time in Bologna either...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:33 am

we must give him on loan somewhere where he will develop and be played if we bring him back I am afraid it will be anotehr gio case
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:59 am

juventus101 wrote:This is a good move,but id much rather bring him back. Have him develop with us and sooner rather than later he would become a star in my opinion. He showed he has a huge amount of talent and potential this past preseason, he just needs consistency, but that will come with age and playingtime, so thats what we need to give him. Especially with Del Piero leaving, we should bring him back, and send Giaccherini back too, as well as either send Esti back or sell Krasic.

send Esti back?
are u tasting crack???
I was agreeing with u all the way until I read that...
big fail!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:27 am

For him to actually play someone would have to be sacrificed, Pasquato could easily develop into the player to play as the LW of a 4-3-3 or (as I would prefer to see him more of) a SS.

Sadly this Juventus has not really been built to implement younger players like Pasquato, not now anyways.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Send Giac back instead
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:07 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Send Giac back instead

That is a great idea CSS
Sending Giac back and brining Pasquato in. Thumbs up
Its time we started trusting our youths potential.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:35 pm

1. Giaccherini > Estigarribia. Giach is much better allround and can be played in multiple positions and roles. Much more lethal in front of goal and determination like none but the almighty Pepe himself.

2. No club will offer Pasquato full playing time because loaning him is without a chance to sign the player permanently. We should consider part-ownership in this case - we can always buy him out if he turns out like Giovinco (a huge succes)

3. Pasquato is not needed in Juve atm, he MUST get playing time but he can NOT stay as backup like Marrone..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:46 pm

I never thought I would read the words lethal in front of goal and Giaccherini in the same sentence.

Estigarribia is much better than Giaccherini in my opinion, much better.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:51 pm

I consider him sharper then Esti - lethal was an exaggeration ofc Cool

Let me put it this way; a deep ball and a 1-1 with the keeper i'd put my money on Giachherini in the statistics. (if they had say 5-10 runs)
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Really? I don't know, Estigarribia against Napoli was a nice piece of finishing, he just doesn't get into those positions often as a more traditional winger

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down