McAgger
The Franchise
dmize
Gil
Blue Barrett
26 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 36 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:31 pm

I wouldn't mind these Harlem Shake videos if they weren't called the Harlem Shake.. Since well, it isn't the Harlem Shake lol

It's like me getting a bunch of people together, recording us doing a bunch of random shit, and then calling the video The Moonwalk

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 36 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Dwayne as Pedobear rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:38 pm

Funny how Wade has been in beast mode since we changed the title hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Dat was pretty good though Laughing

Haslem with the WWE belt

Tha King :bow:

Birdman lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:40 pm

Freeza wrote:Funny how Wade has been in beast mode since we changed the title hmm

lol true

Still, his athletic ability is really on the decline....too many falls in the paint.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:13 pm

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/226438/Gregg-Popovich-Open-To-Coaching-Team-USA

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 36 Fc3dae3c813df05c0feda1031430337f60a0ba61_m
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:17 am

Duncan, 2013: 20.3 PPG, 11.7 RPG, 3.2 APG, 4.2 SBPG,7 49% FG, 81% FT, 23.8 PER

Duncan, career: 20.6 PPG, 11.5 RPG, 3.1 APG, 3.1 SBPG , 51% FG, 69% FT, 24.7 PER

Garnett, 2013: 17.9 PPG, 9.2 RPG, 2.7 APG, 2.5 SBPG, 50% FG, 78% FT, 19.4 PER

Garnett, career: 19.0 PPG, 10.4 RPG, 3.9 APG, 2.8 SBPG, 50% FG, 79% FT, 23.2 PER

Duncan and KG being GOAT Or just the lack of quality in terms of post defending and big men in todays game?

Bit of both I say.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:20 am

I have yet to see anybody give Super Mario Chalmers any props and Sportscenter literally broke the video down this morning! I actually enjoyed this video, but I'm with Swagg on the title, although I would be more upset if people did the Moonwalk thing.

P.S. :bow: Pedobear - fitting seeing how Dwayne has been raping defenders as of late.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:09 pm

Nice comeback by the Heat.. LeBron is well on his way to his 4th MVP in 5 years :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:23 pm

Craziest game winner I think I've ever seen:

http://www.msgvarsity.com/westchester/game-replay-new-rochelle-wins-at-buzzer-1.1418436?qr=1

ff to 1:20:30

Last edited by dmize on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:43 pm

Swagg wrote:Nice comeback by the Heat.. LeBron is well on his way to his 4th MVP in 5 years :coffee:

TBH He should of had Rose's one too, or at least he was more deserving than Rose. Though truthfully I think Dirk should of got it and I said so at the time, but next to that Lebron deserved more than Rose.

Though, I dont think he deserved all of the ones he won anyway so it evens out I guess.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:54 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Swagg wrote:Nice comeback by the Heat.. LeBron is well on his way to his 4th MVP in 5 years :coffee:

TBH He should of had Rose's one too, or at least he was more deserving than Rose. Though truthfully I think Dirk should of got it and I said so at the time, but next to that Lebron deserved more than Rose.

Though, I dont think he deserved all of the ones he won anyway so it evens out I guess.

Laughing Who deserved to win it the three years that he got it?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:03 pm

dmize wrote:Craziest game winner I think I've ever seen:

http://www.msgvarsity.com/westchester/game-replay-new-rochelle-wins-at-buzzer-1.1418436?qr=1

ff to 1:58:00

Damn that was ridiculous lol.. That was a championship game too it seems
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:59 pm

Yeah either State or Regional Championship in NYC.

That one kid who threw the ball ahead for no reason the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 36 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaCQYpLVaVhFWrV0k-6VYdwOjsVJ3CJszvvS55x9qu8CSmFtoe

and it was crazy to me how quick the kid got the shot off, he was still in the air after the steal with .06 I think.

edit: times got messsed up on my player earlier. The shot is actually at 1:20:30seconds in

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:52 am

Swagg wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Laughing Who deserved to win it the three years that he got it?

08-09 Kobe. Lebron won it because the Cavs had the best record, but it completely ignored the fact it was by 1 game and the Lakers were in the much much harder West. Kobe was also the better player at that stage.

09-10 I was fine with Lebron, was the best player for like 4-5 months and won player of the month all those months fairly. Had best record by a clear number of wins.

The 3rd one as I said on here, Durant was my MVP. Heat didnt even had the best record in the East, despite the team they had. OKC better record and as I said last year and repeat again, Durant was better. Though, it was close so I was not so surprised.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:58 am

In '09 Kobe had much better help

Last year he was a much better player than Durant on the defensive end.. Ball is a two way sport
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:04 am

Last year Lebron had more help than Durant.

In 09 Kobe was a much better player than Lebron on the defensive end.

See what I did there.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:32 am

The Franchise wrote:Last year Lebron had more help than Durant.

See what I did there.

Actually Wade was pretty shit last regular season, he's redeamed himself this year though.. Weatbrook was better last season.. Bosh, Ibaka, Harden and the rest of the guys kind of even out.. If anything, Ibaka + Harden > Bosh

I don't remember Kobe being better that year.. I know LeBron made 1st team all defense that year.. Kobe probably did too, I don't remember much about that topic
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:45 am

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 36 8n7yh

Don't know where else to put this Laughing
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:26 pm

^^ loool, negative IQ damaging his brain Laughing

Kobe vs Hawks last night, so clutch, it's ridiculous.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:29 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 36 8n7yh

Don't know where else to put this Laughing

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 36 AVyUg

another classic
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Swagg wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Last year Lebron had more help than Durant.

See what I did there.

Actually Wade was pretty shit last regular season, he's redeamed himself this year though.. Weatbrook was better last season.. Bosh, Ibaka, Harden and the rest of the guys kind of even out.. If anything, Ibaka + Harden > Bosh

I don't remember Kobe being better that year.. I know LeBron made 1st team all defense that year.. Kobe probably did too, I don't remember much about that topic

Lets be honest. Wade was bad by his standard, but those are still his standards. He is and was a much better, smarter, more controlled, better team player than Westbrook can ever dream of.

And no, it doesnt even out. Bosh and Ibaka with Harden were about a wash. Ibaka didn have the jump shot he has no, he was basically a put back guy.

Then look the rest of the roster..they have Perkins, who is only useful like 10 games a season vs Howard, Marc Gasol and Bynum...hes horrible every other game and they play better offensively and defensively without him.

Sef is a decent role player, their Battier...only not as good.

Who else? Collison and....

Anthony, Battier and Haslem equal those 3 out at the VERY least. Then you got Chalmers, Mike Miller and Cole who was decent that year. Heat were much more stacked..

And yes, Kobe was the better defensive player...he did make defensive first team, he didnt deserve it...neither did Lebron who got their based on chase down blocks alone..but Kobe was the superior man on man defender at that point and still gave a damn, perhaps for the last time lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:34 pm

17th season Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:59 am

Miami on 15 now. Do you guys think they'll beat Clippers' 17 game run from earlier in the season??
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:31 pm

Probably, they are clearly the best team overall and are on a great run.

Though, it does depend on who they play. Do they have some loterry team missing their best player coming up soon? They might lose then.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:06 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Miami on 15 now. Do you guys think they'll beat Clippers' 17 game run from earlier in the season??

Yes they will, Indiana on Sunday will be tough.. Of they win it I think they will get to 20 in a row
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next