McAgger
The Franchise
dmize
Gil
Blue Barrett
26 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:22 pm

dmize wrote:Thomas Robinson to Houston for whichever Morris Houston had.

Gotta love the Kings.. take a PF #5 overall, barely play him and then trade him in his rookie year.

LOL

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:53 pm

No real big deals yesterday...

Celtics got Jordan Crawford for an injured Barbosa and Jason Collins.Crawfords playing tonight for us.

And JJ Redick got traded to the Bucks.

Celtics wanted Brooks, Teletovic, Humphries and two 1sts for Paul Pierce from the Nets. Why didn't they take the #5 overall last year?!

KG wouldn't waive his no trade clause, or else Ainge probably would've sent him to LAC for Jordan/Bledsoe. CP3 called him and said if he wants to come there, he'll make it happen.

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:48 am

OUR SLEEVED JERSEYS MAKES THEIR DEBUT TONIGHT :bow: :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:03 am

I got home 15 minutes ago and I just caught the end of this Golden State game - poor defensive execution by Barnes on that final play, you simply cannot give up a lay up so easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:23 am

What a massive win. Clutch :bow: :bow: :bow: So happy right now.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:33 am

Jack seemed to be on fuego. Congratulations on the win, Messiah.

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:58 am

Thanks Dom. Maybe those sleeved jersey are a blessing.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:28 pm

dmize wrote:No real big deals yesterday...

Celtics got Jordan Crawford for an injured Barbosa and Jason Collins.Crawfords playing tonight for us.

And JJ Redick got traded to the Bucks.

Celtics wanted Brooks, Teletovic, Humphries and two 1sts for Paul Pierce from the Nets. Why didn't they take the #5 overall last year?!

KG wouldn't waive his no trade clause, or else Ainge probably would've sent him to LAC for Jordan/Bledsoe. CP3 called him and said if he wants to come there, he'll make it happen.

Crawford seems a good pick up, I mean his age alone he gives you a chance he might be something good.

Pierce for that? Man...I know he is old but thats not nearly enough.....good that didnt go throught IMO
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Yeah if the Nets weren't contenders then the 1st round picks would be good, but as they are, they might as well be 2nd rounders.

Shoulda dealt him last year for the #5, huge huge mistake not to.

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 29fotux
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:17 pm

Bill Russell :bow:

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:23 pm

Now Im all new to NBA and stuff. Can someone recommend me an successful club to support or bandwagon.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Lakers or Boston.

They have won by far the most titles.

But if you want to jump on the bandwagon of someone who is good right now and the next 2-3 years, Miami Heat.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:42 pm

Sounds good Il choose between Boston or Heat, now what about the game times, is it like 3am/4am for my time zone? :/
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:52 pm

Yeah, more or less. Some 1 or 2am games too.

Sunday is your best bet, they are always much earlier..though, they can clash with football.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:17 pm

Nameless, if you want to watch entertaining basketball, watch Warriors.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Does anyone else think the Thunder would of been better off moving Westbrook out and keeping Harden? I think they might of been better for it if they had.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:47 pm

The Franchise wrote:Does anyone else think the Thunder would of been better off moving Westbrook out and keeping Harden? I think they might of been better for it if they had.

It's really hard to say imo, I would have loved for the 4 of them to stay, ffs Harden wanted like 4 million more? But then again who is to say Westbrook wouldn't have evolved to a different level if being the main option (some would argue he already is, or that he makes himself the no. 1 option).
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:54 pm

The Franchise wrote:Does anyone else think the Thunder would of been better off moving Westbrook out and keeping Harden? I think they might of been better for it if they had.

My friends and I talk about this often.. I think Harden is better than Westbrook, I would have kept him instead.. I think Westbrook has more upside but he may also never reach his potential

You know what you're getting with Harden
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:54 pm

That Sac v Miami game last night was crazy, caught the game from the start of the second half.. Glad I did
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:17 pm

I dont think Westbrook would of "broke out" like Harden...because Harden was in a much lesser role, so he needed a stage, more room.

Westbrook already has that freedom, he shoots whenever he likes and does whatever he likes.

I too like Swag, think Harden is better than Westbrook.

I dont even know if Westbrook has more upside either, I dont know Westbrook already isnt at his best...

I understand why they didnt keep Harden and didnt even consider Westbrook, I dont blame them...but it might of been a mistake.

I think they could of plugged in a point guard as a complementary player very easily next to Harden, Durant, Sef and Ibaka for the end of games and it would be unguardable..the team would probably flow much better and I bet they would turn the ball over much less. They currently the 2nd highest in the league in terms of turnovers...no chance in hell of beating the Heat turning it over like that.

I mean, plug a point guard who is pass first and can shoot from distance...all he has to be is a decent defender and that could be real scary.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:05 am

You might be right but we have the benefit of hindsight atm. The Thunder management probably had a sour taste in their mouth after Harden's no show in the finals. Their decision may have been influenced by that just a little. When I first heard they traded Harden I was really surprised, I mean sure he wasn't great in the finals but he was in the play off games prior to that...

Westbrook is a great player but I just don't think he has "it". He's rash, mentally unstable and from a tactical stand point a square peg in a round hole. Like you said a defensively sound pass first PG could theoretically do wonders for the Thunder.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:15 am

DAT SIG Zealous!!

:bow: :bow: :bow:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:53 am

True, this is all in highsight. I dont blame the Thunder one bit for their decisions...but I dont blame the Rockets for taking Hakeem over Jordan either, both were common sense moves.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:37 am

CURRY 54 points :bow: :bow: :bow: New career high

And this after he had 38 points in his last game.

I f*cking love him
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:48 am

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:31 pm

I wouldn't mind these Harlem Shake videos if they weren't called the Harlem Shake.. Since well, it isn't the Harlem Shake lol

It's like me getting a bunch of people together, recording us doing a bunch of random shit, and then calling the video The Moonwalk
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next