FennecFox7
the xcx
halamadrid2
Die Borussen
Onyx
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Valladolid vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Valladolid vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by buddytaller Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:11 pm

Carvajal was sold with a buy back, it was excellent business in my opinion as he got plenty of playing time and would improve enough to start in the first team next season, with Arbeloa in decline.

Mourinho continues building a fantastic squad, it's obvious some players are not playing at their very best but I expect forms to improve as we head into a new year, this season could be one of the most successful in Real Madrid's history if the players don't lose focus and play to Mourinho's instructions.

buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Valladolid vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Valladolid vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Nedved Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
All I think is we're misusing the talent wrongfully weighting the degree of trust we have in various players. Our style can be tweaked to get the players who need the ball more touches and the players who excel without it more opportunities.

As I said. I like Mourinhio. At Chelsea and Inter he integrated the players he had very well. I don't think that's been the case with us.

Style - Mourinhio never cared about style, be it at chelsea or Inter. Perez and everyone know it and they know what they are getting. Not sure why you liked him before and not now for the style.

Integrating players - Why do you think Mou couldn't do it in Spain, but could do that everywhere else? Here is my take.
If other players in the team see some Spanish players openly rebel against the coach and get away with it, what message does it send ? As long as Spanish players think they are above the rest , no foreign coach can unite RM players, unless you have all Spanish team. I see this happening only in Spain. That is why most coaches like English Teams for the freedom for coaches and impartiality of fans. Pep was perhaps tired of Spain for the same reason. Perhaps it is a cultural thing.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:48 pm

Come on Nedved.

Those teams played with a definitive style that suited their players. Think about Chelsea's strength through midfield, their gapless compact defensive cohesion and then think about if that identity matches the talent they had acquired. Same with Inter...however Inter we're slightly more cutting on the counter. He got the best he possibly could out of Sneijder, Milito and the rest of those guys.

The game they played suited their personnel and was only deserted in dire circumstances and tweaked on occasion.

Plus I liked his humor in the media Razz

Every manager since him at Chelsea has faced a problem quite similar to the one you've outlined in your second point. Ramos and Casillas have continued to support him publicly throughout...but the fact is people who have won as much as they have in a certain system aren't going to be tabula rasa's. They'll want to see elements of that weaved into the football they play.

There would be no problems if we were winning, because when you win everyone is happy.

And that comes back to style and integration of talent.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2