Die Borussen
the xcx
julias
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Germany 4 -4 Sweden - Page 3 Empty Re: Germany 4 -4 Sweden

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:27 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:We need a vote of no confidence against our councellor, btw, Merkel was f*cking smiling at the equalizer. I can stomach a lot of political maneuvering, but if you're our chief of government, you get the f*ck mad at Germany not winning at the football, FFS.

Did someone hack into Viva's account for the past 2 days.

Kingofeverythingclassy/BestInTheWorld is that you...?

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:38 pm

Sweden coach Erik Hamren has praised Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s leadership qualities after their 4-4 draw with Germany on Tuesday night.

DON'T MISS
Ibra: Comeback one of my great nightsAndersson: Sweden over-reliant on Ibra
Faroe Isl. captain: Ibra is dirty & childishReus: Ibrahimovic is a world-class player
Sweden trailed 4-0 before Ibrahimovic’s goal just after the hour mark paved the way for a comeback and coach Hamren was quick to highlight the impact the Paris Saint-Germain striker has on the team in his role as captain.

“He gave a really good talk during half-time and he showed me why he's captain,” said Hamren.

“We saw him fighting and giving his energy to the other players. He showed the strength of character he has. When we took two steps forward and gave him more support, he showed how good he is.”

Goals from Mikael Lustig, Johan Elmander and Rasmus Elm gave the Swedes the most unlikely of draws after Joachim Low’s side had given themselves a four-goal lead.

The point took Sweden second in Group C ahead of their home clash with Ireland on March 22.

Case in point of how Ibrahimovic is truly a leader for Sweden. Some of the superstars who are captain just because they are superstars of their national team should take notes.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:02 am

I was so happy about this game as a ducthman. The icing on the cake was the fact it was an ex Ajax player that led the comeback. Germany are a great team, but I for one would not be sad if they don't win anything in my lifetime.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:33 am

Clockwork Orange wrote:I was so happy about this game as a ducthman. The icing on the cake was the fact it was an ex Ajax player that led the comeback. Germany are a great team, but I for one would not be sad if they don't win anything in my lifetime.

And vice versa. You have a great team, but I do enjoy seeing you guys lose. Especially to us. Football has it's great moments, and it's really bad moments... ;D
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:23 am

they should introduce some anger outburst classes. hosted by effenberg and kahn.

"choking your centerback 101"
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3