Sri
SUPERCARTTS
Raptorgunner
Amar
Jay29
47 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  - Page 20 Empty Re: The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:26 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:
By the way, got this from twitter (I know, I know). Sandro Rosell apparently said that he "likes players to show they want to join Barcelona". Hm, I wonder what that could mean. Rolling Eyes

He could be only talking about Cesc there, but Cesc is not a kid and wont do what they want him to do.

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  - Page 20 Empty Re: The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:43 pm

thats what i love about cesc, he will not do anything to harm the clubs image. Rosell can go sleep with the fishes, what he wants, that aint happening
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:23 pm

RealGunner wrote:thats what i love about cesc, he will not do anything to harm the clubs image. Rosell can go sleep with the fishes, what he wants, that aint happening

Rosell want cesc to put in transfer request i don't see him doing this. Still the issue remains [b]WHY[i] does not cesc come in the press and say he will be arsenal player next season ? end the rumors once and for all.

usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:30 pm

usman111 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:thats what i love about cesc, he will not do anything to harm the clubs image. Rosell can go sleep with the fishes, what he wants, that aint happening

Rosell want cesc to put in transfer request i don't see him doing this. Still the issue remains [b]WHY[i] does not cesc come in the press and say he will be arsenal player next season ? end the rumors once and for all.

No matter what he says, the media will pic his words apart and make a whole new issue. I prefer this silence to that!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwigunner Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:37 pm

ffs, i knew the media would come out with some story about how criminal it is that wenger is on holiday during the only time in the year he can take even a single day off.

seriously his job is 100x more stressful than anyone who is writing those articles, he needs a break occasionally.
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:45 pm

srigooner wrote:
usman111 wrote:

No matter what he says, the media will pic his words apart and make a whole new issue. I prefer this silence to that!

HE SHOULD SAY IT LIKE THIS

" I WANT TO TELL THE WORLD I WILL BE STAYING AT ARSENAL TILL I DIE"

" I WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ANY NEWS AGENCY TRYING TO MISLEAD PUBLIC BY MISTRANSLATION OF STATEMENT"

VIA ARSENAL>COM
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:52 pm

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has turned to Inter Milan midfielder Thiago Motta after the Serie A club beat them in the race for Ricardo Alvarez.

What are the chances Inter would let go of THiago?

If we can get Thiago and gervinho, Nasri can go we just want Cesc to stay win with them.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:56 pm

@news_arsenal: Gervinho just seen leaving the ground. Had his medical, first interview, and photos done today. Will be announced tomorrow morning.

Don't know why it can't be announced tonight. Can't be too difficult to upload all the stuff onto the website, can it?

At the very least, it's 99% official.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:27 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:@news_arsenal: Gervinho just seen leaving the ground. Had his medical, first interview, and photos done today. Will be announced tomorrow morning.

Don't know why it can't be announced tonight. Can't be too difficult to upload all the stuff onto the website, can it?

At the very least, it's 99% official.

Any pictures available? why cant they come out and make us happy today, they know we have been waiting for a long. Finally the player I have been wanting join us for around a year is going to be a GUNNER.The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  - Page 20 Thumbs_up_smiley.gif
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:28 pm

@FourFourTom: Sources close to Valencia claimed on Spanish radio station "Nou" that Juan Mata is close to signing with Arsenal in a £20million deal.

Aha. Here we go again. :coffee:

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:30 pm

he will be announced tomorrow i think. anyways congrats to raptor gunner and all arsenal fans. hoping for the best Very Happy
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:31 pm

The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  - Page 20 339472363
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:32 pm

^ Is that real?

More Twitter stuff (I'm becoming obsessed with this stuff):

@FourFourTom: According to Sky Sports Barcelona's sporting director says there have been no developments in their pursuit of Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas.

What a surprise.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:37 pm

OptaJoe Opta Sports
RT @OptaJean 1 - Gervinho was the only player to reach double figures for both goals (15) & assists (10) in 2010/11 in Ligue 1. Talent.

usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:40 pm

RealGunner wrote:The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  - Page 20 339472363

that's a fake >.>

forget the face , the background isnt even photoshopped properly Razz

And here i was just about to jump off my seat ............ bounce
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:45 pm

lol yea it is fake Very Happy sorry guys
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:47 pm

LOL I was shocked when I seen the picture, lol thanks for pointing it out.

This is the first step for Arsenal, we have a signed a great player for a cheap price, Arsenal players that want to leave should learn from Gervinho he turn down big money to come play for Arsenal.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Is it me or does he look like Drogba in that picture?

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:52 pm

RealGunner wrote:lol yea it is fake Very Happy sorry guys

you did it yourself?

he is going to be wearing that shirt anyway bounce
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:53 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Is it me or does he look like Drogba in that picture?

that is DEFINITELY not a bad thing
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:15 pm

AnJL! You been MIA the past few days!! Come the new signing, back in the wilhere-man Very Happy

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:53 pm

This news come from TalkSport who report, through sources of Ukraine, that the Gunners have bid 12 million pounds plus Denilson to sign the Brazilian midfielder and that they must reply to the offer before the weekend. If this news is true, then I believe it's too much of an offer. Yes, Willian is a talented and skillful player, but the offer is a bit too high in my opinion. Nonetheless, I like Willian and he could be a fine addition to the squad and he can be a worthy acquisition.

What you guys make of this? great if this goes through.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:06 pm

Arsenal Transfer Target Report: Brazilian Goal-Scoring Sensation Leandro Damiao

The 2011 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread  - Page 20 Leandro-damiao

This player has been linked with the Gunners for the past few months, he is making waves in the Brazilian League with his high scoring rate and impressive performances with his club Internacional. The player is now a Brazilian international and is being linked with the best clubs in Europe, the player I'm talking about is Internacional sensation Leandro Damiao.

Leandro Damiao was born on July 22, 1989 in Jardem Alegre, Brazil. Leandro Damiao isn't like any other Brazilian sensation that you know of, he's not the Neymar, Robinho, Pato and many others who are hyped up by Youtube videos and such. Damiao took his chance the hard way, he was struggling to get a pro contract with his current club when he was 17. So Damiao, displaying his determination, decided to test his luck in the Brazilian lower divisions where he displayed his talent, especially in finishing and scoring goals. Internacional, finally gave him his chance and he has so far taken it brilliantly. Leandro Damiao is a truly gifted player who is known for his determination and his skill, especially inside the box. He stands at a bit over 6'1" which assists him greatly aerially, he is a real presence inside the box with his predator instincts and clinical finishes, both with his head and feet. He is mobile, quick and skillful with the ball as well.

He is nicknamed "Damigol" by his fans at Internacional and has had a superb season so far with Internacional, scoring 22 goals in 24 matches, which brought the attention of Brazil national team coach Mano Menezes and was called up for the friendly against Scotland in the Emirates Stadium. Leandro Damiao is reportedly being targeted by the North London rivals, Arsenal and Tottenham and also by Spanish side Barcelona. Damiao is valued by transfermarkt.co.uk at around 5.7 million pounds and is being reported that both Arsenal and Tottenham, are willing to pay as much as 10 million pounds to sign this rising star. He has scored 29 goals in 53 appearances so far with Internacional.

http://www.o-posts.net/2011/06/arsenal-transfer-target-report.html
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Willian -> 12mil PLUS denilson?? I'd say its high..

Damigol -> Another unproved untested talent with barely any experience.. Meh..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:10 pm

(Various) Multiple media outlets are reporting that Benfica are leading the race for £12 million Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(TribalFootball) The football news site is reporting that Villareal are set to launch a bid for Arsenal’s wantaway midfielder Denilson. The Yellow Submarine are in need of midfield help and have made the Brazillian a possible target
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:This news come from TalkSport who report, through sources of Ukraine, that the Gunners have bid 12 million pounds plus Denilson to sign the Brazilian midfielder and that they must reply to the offer before the weekend. If this news is true, then I believe it's too much of an offer. Yes, Willian is a talented and skillful player, but the offer is a bit too high in my opinion. Nonetheless, I like Willian and he could be a fine addition to the squad and he can be a worthy acquisition.

What you guys make of this? great if this goes through.

I'm not sure about him. I've not seen Willian play at all, but I assume he's your typical Brazillian winger; pacey, immensely skillful, but slightly lacking in end product, consistency and physical presence. It's always a risk bringing in player of this type to the Premier League.

Also, though it might be good to get rid of Denilson, Shakhtar don't want him. £12,000,000 is also a bit steep.

This player has been linked with the Gunners for the past few months, he is making waves in the Brazilian League with his high scoring rate and impressive performances with his club Internacional. The player is now a Brazilian international and is being linked with the best clubs in Europe, the player I'm talking about is Internacional sensation Leandro Damiao.

Leandro Damiao was born on July 22, 1989 in Jardem Alegre, Brazil. Leandro Damiao isn't like any other Brazilian sensation that you know of, he's not the Neymar, Robinho, Pato and many others who are hyped up by Youtube videos and such. Damiao took his chance the hard way, he was struggling to get a pro contract with his current club when he was 17. So Damiao, displaying his determination, decided to test his luck in the Brazilian lower divisions where he displayed his talent, especially in finishing and scoring goals. Internacional, finally gave him his chance and he has so far taken it brilliantly. Leandro Damiao is a truly gifted player who is known for his determination and his skill, especially inside the box. He stands at a bit over 6'1" which assists him greatly aerially, he is a real presence inside the box with his predator instincts and clinical finishes, both with his head and feet. He is mobile, quick and skillful with the ball as well.

He is nicknamed "Damigol" by his fans at Internacional and has had a superb season so far with Internacional, scoring 22 goals in 24 matches, which brought the attention of Brazil national team coach Mano Menezes and was called up for the friendly against Scotland in the Emirates Stadium. Leandro Damiao is reportedly being targeted by the North London rivals, Arsenal and Tottenham and also by Spanish side Barcelona. Damiao is valued by transfermarkt.co.uk at around 5.7 million pounds and is being reported that both Arsenal and Tottenham, are willing to pay as much as 10 million pounds to sign this rising star. He has scored 29 goals in 53 appearances so far with Internacional.

http://www.o-posts.net/2011/06/arsenal-transfer-target-report.html

Likewise, I haven't seen this guy at all but he seems to have a physical presence that might see him adapt well to the rigours of the Premier League. Whether or not we need him though is another matter, as we already have three strikers at the club.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next