Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 29 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by guest7 Fri May 17, 2013 6:21 am

Gil wrote:So is Modric getting sold this year? Seems like Madrid fans don't rate him lol.

No, I don't think so. He has been performing well for us ever since the Man Utd game and it would be a stupid move to sell him imo.

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Clandestino Fri May 17, 2013 9:13 am

Se7en wrote:
Gil wrote:So is Modric getting sold this year? Seems like Madrid fans don't rate him lol.

No, I don't think so. He has been performing well for us ever since the Man Utd game and it would be a stupid move to sell him imo.

That would be a ridiculous move; not sure why people don't rate him, he is extremely easy on the eye and probably our best midfield weapon against the catenaccio-like defences. I've always been a fan of his, even since his Dinamo days and he still has a lot of good years in him. Will surely be an important player in the new system - we really should be changing our game next season under the new coach, whoever it will be.

As for Rooney, I've never really been a fan. I am not even sure what position does he play, and aside from his really amazing work-rate I can't really see what would he bring to our team that we are currently lacking. I am still saying all we need is a proper RB, a good winger and a different, more attack-minded system for La Liga games - hopefully one where Pipita and Benz get to play together more often.
Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri May 17, 2013 9:14 am

You think Alonso will finally be dropped in favour of Luka once Mou leaves?

Pair him with a Javi Martinez, Vidal, Bender, Pogba etc type player and he would be immense in his usual deeper role.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Fri May 17, 2013 9:57 am

I don't think Vidal or Pogba compliments Modric's skills and our midfield look quite exposed with those kind of pair. It could work with someone like Martinez but good luck trying to get him from Bayern. Bender would probably be more realistic target.

IMO we should start playing with 3-man midfield, due to lack of quality DM's, where all are more or less B2B type of players or 1 DLP, 1 B2B and 1 CM. This way we could also allow FB's (Marcelo & Carvajal) roam more freely forward and not getting exposed so easily.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 18, 2013 12:02 am

Modric is like Cex. Not a AM, not a CM either. Average player IMO.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat May 18, 2013 10:33 am

Gil wrote:You think Alonso will finally be dropped in favour of Luka once Mou leaves?

Pair him with a Javi Martinez, Vidal, Bender, Pogba etc type player and he would be immense in his usual deeper role.

I hope Gil, I really hope.

I think Alonso has lost his spot though. I can't see any manager benching Luka for Alonso. Both have played together in big games so far, and Luka has been playing all league games. But it would be a idiotic move to bench Modric right now, without a doubt our best midfielder and not a choker like scrublonso and chokezil. (great player but seriously time to get consistent or benched imo)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat May 18, 2013 10:34 am

Valkyrja wrote:Modric is like Cex. Not a AM, not a CM either. Average player IMO.

This is why none in this forum takes you seriously. You're the worst poster ever at rating players. Ramires is WC but Modric is average? rofl :facepalm:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 18, 2013 10:58 am

Se7en wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:Modric is like Cex. Not a AM, not a CM either. Average player IMO.

This is why none in this forum takes you seriously. You're the worst poster ever at rating players. Ramires is WC but Modric is average? rofl :facepalm:

I've never said that Ramires is WC. He's good, and so is Modric. But neither of them is WC.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat May 18, 2013 11:57 am

Valkyrja wrote:
Se7en wrote:

I've never said that Ramires is WC. He's good, and so is Modric. But neither of them is WC.

Valkyrja wrote:Ramires is WC
http://www.goallegacy.net/t17885p252-when-mourinho-leaves-who-should-we-replace-him-with

:facepalm: Seriously?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 18, 2013 12:05 pm

rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 18, 2013 2:41 pm

rumours going round that Perez wants Isco, Bale, Kun and Carvajal

whats that gonna cost us? another 200?

we only need Carvajal the others are just surplus to requirements unless of course Ronaldo is becoming a cf permanently and we need somebody to replace him. Or DiMaria moving on ( Sad ) and they want him replaced

Iker
Carvajal-Varane-Ramos-Marcelo
Modric-DM
Ozil/Dimaria-Isco-Jese/Dimaria
Ronaldo

Proud

If Ronaldo refuses then thank you for your services
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 18, 2013 3:23 pm

Se7en wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:
Se7en wrote:

http://www.goallegacy.net/t17885p252-when-mourinho-leaves-who-should-we-replace-him-with

I wasn't serious. Some posts later I've said that he lacks brain
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat May 18, 2013 3:51 pm

^^ so state you aren't serious.

Anyway next season will hopefully be better and we will get the proper reinforcements needed.

Ideally a new RB, new mid for the double pivot possibly, RW, and striker if one leaves
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat May 18, 2013 7:56 pm

Se7en wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:
Se7en wrote:

Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun May 19, 2013 12:10 am

FalcaoPunch wrote:^^ so state you aren't serious.

Anyway next season will hopefully be better and we will get the proper reinforcements needed.

Ideally a new RB, new mid for the double pivot possibly, RW, and striker if one leaves

speed in defense - carvajal, cuadrado
vision in midfield - gundogan
productivity on the wing - reus
finisher in the box - cavani
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sun May 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Get Bale now!!!
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon May 20, 2013 1:38 am

StrugaRock wrote:Get Bale now!!!

Get Reus now!!!
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon May 20, 2013 2:26 am

Why bale? Because he's improved and been instrumental and key in the Spur's recent campaign.

Or are we going by the "This is Madrid and great players are always welcome"
If we bought bale I wouldn't be upset but where is he going to play?

RW, CF,Box to box ball playing LW?

I'm more concerned first and foremost on getting our RB issue solved. Arbeloa is meh but would still be a great and decent back up to a RB (which is what we have all wanted for the LONGEST time)

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 20, 2013 2:50 am

for the nth time, Carvajal is coming back to madrid lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon May 20, 2013 2:54 am

And we were going to buy Maicon, Ramos stay RB, get Pizceck, blah blah blah.
I'll wait till it happens
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 20, 2013 10:14 am

Carvajal and Schurrle were both subbed out in the 92nd minute against Hamburg. connect the dots and youll know why
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon May 20, 2013 11:43 am

Aymen Abdennour, very fast and strong defender, can replace pepe.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 20, 2013 12:15 pm

Abennour is nowhere near Madrid level... good on the ball, but slow as a turtle and suspect defensively.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Lichsteiner of Juve is the one we're after apparently... he would be included in the Higuain transfer.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 20, 2013 1:57 pm

oh my, take lich, bring back carv, get rid of arbeloa, makes me cry Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 20, 2013 2:06 pm

It would be awful for Carvajal to play behind Lich... he'd never see the light of day. If this is the case, i'd rather leave Carvajal where he is and let him continue to grow.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 43 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 43  Next