Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Bale atm is twice the player Rooney ever was. With Gundogan/CM we will have enough creativity in midfield, Bale's vision and passing isn't bad btw, he improved very much.

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Adit Tue May 14, 2013 6:20 pm

I think we are waiting for the next manager to come to make moves in transfer market.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 14, 2013 6:25 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Bale atm is twice the player Rooney ever was. With Gundogan/CM we will have enough creativity in midfield, Bale's vision and passing isn't bad btw, he improved very much.

Think twice before posting such opinions. It's pure silliness to say something like this and not expect to get laughed at.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue May 14, 2013 6:27 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Bale atm is twice the player Rooney ever was. With Gundogan/CM we will have enough creativity in midfield, Bale's vision and passing isn't bad btw, he improved very much.

Good lord have mercy. Rolling Eyes

Is this likeastar?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Rooney is a better overall player than Bale today, no question. Just does so much. But i have a feeling his lack of work ethic in terms of physical preparation will make him decline quickly... that's why i don't think we should spend top money for him when he's on the wrong side of 25.

Bale is only 23 and his entire peak period is in front of him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Zealous wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Only thing is that with Bale and CR7, our CF should really get a comfortable lawn chair and bring extra food+drinks. He may see 2 shots for a game on a good day lol.

This is why I think we should be in for a forward how is mostly about hold up play and pressing than scoring goals. Some one combative to really keep the CB's busy while the three behind him to their thing.

Bayern have a guy like that in Mandzukic. I wouldn't be against getting a player like that.
I think it's a lot about being able to play balls through to CR7. That's really the primary job of anyone who plays on the attack in Madrid... getting the ball to Ronaldo. If Bale comes, then the CF needs to get them to both.

Basically, the CF becomes a #10.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Benzema could play that role, I honestly think he'll excel in it.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 14, 2013 7:21 pm

Bale raised his game to a level that Rooney never was and never will be. He's playing much better in a much weaker team.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 14, 2013 7:33 pm

Bale has raised his level because he has a great shot and managed to score important goal for this team? i am pretty sure that i have seen Rooney lifting up Utd the same way. And Bale cant do half the things Rooney can on a football pitch.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 14, 2013 7:34 pm

Everyone has his opinions on comparing great players.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 14, 2013 7:38 pm

it's not exactly an opinion that Bale is a limited one trick that mainly relies on his humongous shot and runs (only when he has space, because otherwise he cant dribble for shit), and has been clutch this year for his team. that's a fact.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Zealous wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

wut lol

*gulp* lemme explain

when bale geys the ball outside the opposition area the inly think he does is pass sideways the guy can't put a ball inbetween defenders to his attacker. so basically bale either passes sideways or shoots. No thank you

if he is to replace DiMaria he will need to be creative we can't put all the creativity work on Ozil because we will just be so predictable then

Passes in behind the defence are a two way street. A run needs to happen before a pass can be made. Even then that's not how we play and that's not likely to change. Higuain makes runs in behind all the time and yet hardly ever gets the ball.

No, we are more about quickly switching flanks and crossing the ball fast and low for another player waiting in at the far post, that's Bale's bread and butter.

With Alonso likely to not play much I doubt we will play that way and besides if switching flanks and shooting on site is what we want we might as well add another midfielder and remove the striker because other than making runs opening up spaces they wont be much of use. Id also like to assume they wont like their role

again if he had a teeny weeny bit of creativity id have considered but he has NONE even Ronaldo has
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:it's not exactly an opinion that Bale is a limited one trick that mainly relies on his humongous shot and runs (only when he has space, because otherwise he cant dribble for shit), and has been clutch this year for his team. that's a fact.

You clearly haven't watched Bale this season. He's not the same player he was 2 years ago. If even Zidane said that he is a top 3 player, maybe it's sth good about him afterall.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Tue May 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Out of all big transfers we could make this season(Bale, Neymar, Ibra, Cavani, Rooney, etc) Bale seems the most reasonable to me. Di Maria is fine but out of all season he plays like 10 games on top form, other matches he is dull, just dribbles and never passes.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:it's not exactly an opinion that Bale is a limited one trick that mainly relies on his humongous shot and runs (only when he has space, because otherwise he cant dribble for shit), and has been clutch this year for his team. that's a fact.

You clearly haven't watched Bale this season. He's not the same player he was 2 years ago. If even Zidane said that he is a top 3 player, maybe it's sth good about him afterall.

ok you are right i have never watched bale this season, im just inventing it on the go Rolling Eyes

i dont care about what zidane said, and i havent said he is a bad player, i just described what i saw. Cant deal with closed space, vision and passing are nothing to rave about, not an overly intelligent player in his movements or decisions. Bale is a ubber athlete that has used his physique to abuse teams in EPL this year, leave him some space and he will abuse you. his shot is probably the most dangerous in europe as of now, and he displayed a great deal of clutchness for spurs this year, lifting them up when they needed most. surely he is a great player, doesnt prove me wrong either.

Ans again, the argument that everyone just keeps on ignoring, Bale doesnt improve us vs park the bus teams, which is actually our biggest problem. It's a coaching issue i know, but players that are comfortable dribbling in tight spaces in our attacking 3 would help that. We cant be a team that only rely on CR or Bale shooting from range.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 15, 2013 9:17 am

Do you guys really believe that we are loosing 70m for ever, have some faith in uncle flu, he has a business brain, my guess is he is signing him first for business purposes, then for his talents lol.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Wed May 15, 2013 12:29 pm

Uncle Flu Laughing

What we need is to get rid of 1-2 forwards and have a subs with hunger, not 40 mil subs like Kaka and Modric. Even now we have a problems to give all forwards enough play time (Higgy & Benz sharing it, Kaka & Callejon warming bench, Jese and Morata rotting at Castilla). So we don't need Bale, Cavani or Neymar but instead we should focus on getting Higuain and Benzema back on form.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed May 15, 2013 4:27 pm

Error wrote:Uncle Flu Laughing

What we need is to get rid of 1-2 forwards and have a subs with hunger, not 40 mil subs like Kaka and Modric. Even now we have a problems to give all forwards enough play time (Higgy & Benz sharing it, Kaka & Callejon warming bench, Jese and Morata rotting at Castilla). So we don't need Bale, Cavani or Neymar but instead we should focus on getting Higuain and Benzema back on form.

Yeah, we need last year's form. But as rumors go on with Higuain leaving, I won't mind parting with Benzema too(I like Higuain more, he is more of a Madridista than anybody else on the squad bar Casillas and Ramos). Then start from scratch with different strikers such as Cavani, Aguero or Falcao, keep Morata as the reserve striker and either keep Callejon for a 3rd striker or get Joselu back. We cannot keep to elite strikers to rotate with each other like Higuain and Benzema do, you just waste their form like that.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu May 16, 2013 4:23 am

i rather benzema than higuain. him being a better player trumps higuain's madridismo.

i dont know what people see in morata, other than him being spanish and home grown, but when he plays I never see anything promising. Albeit he is on the wing rather than in the middle.

but i always preferred Joselu, he is a much better striker. If we need a winger for why not play jese or cherychev.

plus the two players i think we really need are borja valero and cuadrado. both perfect for real madrid.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu May 16, 2013 12:59 pm

I'd take Rodrigo over Joselu or Morata.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Thu May 16, 2013 3:18 pm

Valkyrja wrote:I'd take Rodrigo over Joselu or Morata.

I'd take him too, but I don't think that Rodrigo would like to sit out most of the games.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu May 16, 2013 8:54 pm

Is the buy-back clause still there ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 16, 2013 10:30 pm

That expired last year I think.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri May 17, 2013 2:51 am

So is Modric getting sold this year? Seems like Madrid fans don't rate him lol.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 17, 2013 3:04 am

Rooney would be good in the centre - he's adaptable. He needs,= to be because if we buy Bale he's basically not going to see the ball running on...it's desperation crosses and scraps. He's good at both and can still drop back and play....and defend.

I don't particularly like him - but it does seem a good fit.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri May 17, 2013 6:21 am

Gil wrote:So is Modric getting sold this year? Seems like Madrid fans don't rate him lol.

No, I don't think so. He has been performing well for us ever since the Man Utd game and it would be a stupid move to sell him imo.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next