Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 36 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by chad4401 Thu May 23, 2013 9:43 pm

i prefer that(its unlikely) cause it shows continuity and trust that players need, but i know we are gonna buy 2 wc strikers and continue the non-sense when we need to just pick one striker doesn't matter who just one and someone decent as back up, no more circus acts

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 23, 2013 9:46 pm

i dont think the mistake that mourinho made will be reproduced. if you sign an overwhelming CF like Falcao for ex, you cant sign another once because it's simply too expensive.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu May 23, 2013 9:59 pm

so why sign another expensive striker now, after saying benz is not allowed to leave? its just unnecessary, strikers were never the issue imo a lack of steady build up play and organization made this really hard
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 23, 2013 10:04 pm

I agree with you, but like i said on rmistas, it's hard for a coach coming in who is asked to win NOW, to put all his eggs in Benzema's plate.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu May 23, 2013 10:32 pm

i know and i also i agree with you,but im tired of getting rid of great players that could be special with us, after few bumps same with a manager yet we seem to hold onto the lass and kaka of the world
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 23, 2013 10:59 pm

our CF is not going to make or break this team on the attack. It's CR7. The CF for Madrid is more of a facilitator and opportunistic scorer at this point. I don't think a manager is betting anything on the CF. The biggest bets by far are keeping CR7 and making sure that midfield provides sufficient balls to the attack.

That's why i don't understand the obssession with getting a super duper CF when we're not even going to feature the position.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 23, 2013 11:12 pm

Sure having a CF that can facilitate and make the game flow better is important for us. but the CF still occupies a central position in front of the defense and he has the duty to work those CBs
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu May 23, 2013 11:24 pm

This is the worst part of the season for me, silly season. I hope the management don't fall into the trap of "is always greener on the other side". I couldn't help but chuckle when I read some posters saying Isco has had a better season than Ozil.

Benzema has repeated so many times that he wants to stay he isn't going anywhere even if he has to compete with Lewandowski, Real Madrid should be seeking to improve the squad not weaken it by selling players like Di Maria and Benzema.

Ancelloti shouldn't try to rebuild from scratch. This team just need a few purchases the most urgent is a right back, a striker if Higuain leaves, a replacement for Kaka and Carvalho the rest are luxury buys in my opinion.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 23, 2013 11:57 pm

Mourinho to sign Coentrao for Chelsea for 18m Euros when he moves there.

http://www.marca.com/2013/05/23/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1369338939.html

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 24, 2013 12:10 am

18 seems pretty cheap considering we signed him for 30 two seasons ago. With that in mind 18 is already kind of high for a defensive player anyway.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 24, 2013 1:11 am

Latest "scoops" (lol) from Spain:

Zidane will be the sporting director next season and as a result will have a big say in transfers. Also a chance he might be assistant coach under Carlo.

Uncle Flo is pushing hard for Nerman, if Nerman doesn't happen, Bale will be the player Flo sets his sights on.

Nerman's destination will be known by June 15.

Carlo will leave PSG officially sometime in early June. Flo won't make any announcements until the elections are over.

Napoli are not even going to sit with us to talk about Cavani. It's either 60 million or GTFO.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri May 24, 2013 1:34 am

i dont think he is going for neymar.

is lewandowski that much better than higuain. to me its seems that we arent upgrading, i may be wrong.

we should get isco.

plus gundogan/borja valero, carvajal, cuadrado.

any word on canales? he is injured now right? any change of him coming back? when i see isco, i see similarities with canales.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri May 24, 2013 1:38 am

Canales is back from injury, he was in Spain's squad for this summers Euro U20 together with Morata and Nacho but I doubt he'll be returning to Real Madrid any time soon, despite the club maintaining a buy back option on him.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri May 24, 2013 3:20 am

Canales... such talent.
But he's had terrible luck with injuries in Valencia
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 24, 2013 9:41 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Mourinho to sign Coentrao for Chelsea for 18m Euros when he moves there.

Very much doubt it, We have Cole who is good for another season or two, Bertrand who is a decent back up and are after Shaw, who is a Chelsea fan, English and much, much cheaper.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 24, 2013 10:57 am

Kick wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Mourinho to sign Coentrao for Chelsea for 18m Euros when he moves there.

Very much doubt it, We have Cole who is good for another season or two, Bertrand who is a decent back up and are after Shaw, who is a Chelsea fan, English and much, much cheaper.

If Mourinho joins you guys it's actually quite possible regardless of who you have on your squad atm.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri May 24, 2013 11:53 am

Coentrao :

"If they are not happy with me, we will have to find a solution. From the first day on, I got the feeling that I was not really wanted here."

"It seems as if everybody wants me to leave the club. I don't know what I have done wrong. We will have to find a solution that's good for the club and for myself. We must both be satisfied.

"Chelsea? I will not close the door on any team if I leave Madrid."
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 24, 2013 12:15 pm

Mamad wrote:Coentrao :

"If they are not happy with me, we will have to find a solution. From the first day on, I got the feeling that I was not really wanted here."

"It seems as if everybody wants me to leave the club. I don't know what I have done wrong.
We will have to find a solution that's good for the club and for myself. We must both be satisfied.

"Chelsea? I will not close the door on any team if I leave Madrid."

That's disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 24, 2013 1:34 pm

exit strategy ol, we are gonna need a new LB
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 24, 2013 1:52 pm

Not sure why he is playing the victim all of a sudden. I mean was given a lot of minutes over the course of two seasons. Not to mention we paid 30 million for him.....
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 24, 2013 2:04 pm

he is acting like his manager zealous, dont be shocked
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 24, 2013 2:05 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:he is acting like his manager zealous, dont be shocked

lol sure

This smells more like Mendes if you really want to blame someone else.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 24, 2013 2:11 pm

Sevilla want to buy Jese according to AS

They can have Morata but keep your hands off Jese and sling your hook
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 24, 2013 2:31 pm

It always amazes that the two players that should be crying the most, Benz and Higuain, are the ones who are the most quiet and respectful. They speak their minds privately to Madrid and never let the media or anyone else get involved. Higuain's family is speaking up a bit... but it's not that bad and it's not his fault.

Coentrao should not say this kind of stuff publicly. It's fine to think it and say it... but privately. He's not the brightest though lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 24, 2013 2:36 pm

sportsczy wrote:It always amazes that the two players that should be crying the most, Benz and Higuain, are the ones who are the most quiet and respectful. They speak their minds privately to Madrid and never let the media or anyone else get involved. Higuain's family is speaking up a bit... but it's not that bad and it's not his fault.

Coentrao should not say this kind of stuff publicly. It's fine to think it and say it... but privately. He's not the brightest though lol.

Agree.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri May 24, 2013 2:38 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Sevilla want to buy Jese according to AS

They can have Morata but keep your hands off Jese and sling your hook

lmao your hate for Morata is like a running joke at this point eco smile Can't wait to see Morata beast with Espana this summer.

Hopefully Jese gets the Carvajal treatment and is sent to Bundesgoats Leverkusen Proud

Jese in the CL :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next