Khaled
ronalessi
shinigami99
66 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumors  - Page 12 Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:36 pm

I dont get why people dont want Neymar based on "unproven, never played in Europe". That reason is very strange to me.

If Milan acted like that, never would they have got Kaka, Pato or Thaigo Silva.

Neymar isnt my first choice either, for other reasons, but "unproven" certaintly isnt one of them.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:41 pm

The Franchise wrote:I dont get why people dont want Neymar based on "unproven, never played in Europe". That reason is very strange to me.

Neymar isnt my first choice either, for other reasons, but "unproven" certaintly isnt one of them.

Neymar is probably my 4th choice but he's still above Rossi lol

BTW Dani you got over last night( if you remember it lol) I was laughing my ass off at some of your tweets ( MR CLOUD ) :lol!:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:29 pm

^ You must be referring to me..

Hectic Day I tell you..

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
The Franchise wrote:I dont get why people dont want Neymar based on "unproven, never played in Europe". That reason is very strange to me.

BTW Dani you got over last night( if you remember it lol) I was laughing my ass off at some of your tweets ( MR CLOUD ) :lol!:
Well now you have to quote them on here so everyone can enjoy Wink
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Boca have received an offer for Sergio Araujo
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:43 pm

Giuseppe Rossi’s agent claims Barcelona could sign his client and Udinese’s Alexis Sanchez

Barcelona could sign Giuseppe Rossi and Alexis Sanchez, claims the Italian striker's agent Federico Pastorello.

The Villarreal striker and Udinese attacker have both been heavily linked with a summer move to the Camp Nou giants.

On Wednesday, Rossi said Barcelona's interest was nice, but he appeared unsure over his future.

Meanwhile, Udinese owner Giampaolo Pozzo said the club would only sell Sanchez if they received an irresistible offer.

And Pastorello feels both players would suit Barca.

"Barca could sign both [of them]," he said when asked by Sky Sport Italia whether it was feasible for the duo to head there.

Rossi would also leave Villarreal, where he has a contract until 2015, regardless of whether he is guaranteed regular football, according to the agent.

"It doesn't matter whether he has guarantees of a starting place. We are speaking with first-level clubs who play in different competitions with 16 to 18 starting players," he said.

"He has played in Italy, England and Spain so it does not matter what league it is or the project of the club."

Udinese expect anything upwards of €30 million for Sanchez, while the same kind of figure has been associated with a Rossi transfer from the Yellow Submarine.

Barca announced yesterday that they will have 45m to spend on players in the summer transfer window. The Catalan outfit also revealed that more funds could be acquired through the sale of players in the close season as well.

El Mundo Deportivo recently claimed Bojan Krkic, 20, could be inserted as part of a deal for Sanchez and his agent Zoran Vekic responded to those reports.

"I know something, but there is nothing concrete or official. I know Barcelona and Udinese are speaking, but I do not know the conditions and whether it's just money or part exchanges too," Bojan's agent told Calciomercato.it.

The Barca player has also been linked with Roma, but Vekic described the talk as just "rumours".
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:45 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Well now you have to quote them on here so everyone can enjoy Wink

Not without Dani's permission i wont lol :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:46 pm

English Premier League club Bolton Wanderers have made a 4M bid, including a buy-back option, for Barcelona B midfielder Thiago (20). [md]...LOL

Barcelona have followed Newcastle left back defender Jose Enrique (25) closely over the past months. The reports are positive. [md]

Beits coach Pepe Mel has personally called Guardiola to ask about a loan of Bojan next season. The player will have the final say. [md]

Messi: "What's left for me? I have a work ethic, I'll keep on working hard. And now I want to win something with Argentina." [il mattino]

sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Bojan loan to Betis would be excellent

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:01 pm

sagnik92 wrote:

Barcelona have followed Newcastle left back defender Jose Enrique (25) closely over the past months. The reports are positive. [md]

25 million plus Alves

deal?

Yes thank you :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:08 pm

sell alves + sack pep = success
:coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

I dont have twitter lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:15 pm

hahahahahaha Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:17 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

I dont have twitter lol

:lol!: Wink
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:17 pm

sagnik92 wrote:English Premier League club Bolton Wanderers have made a 4M bid, including a buy-back option, for Barcelona B midfielder Thiago (20). [md]...LOL

This is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen.

Liverpool bought Henderson for 20m basically...Thagio is twice the talent Henderson is and I am hearing numbers like 4m...
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:sell alves + sack pep = success
:coffee:

This guy get's it cheers
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:39 pm

The Franchise wrote:
sagnik92 wrote:English Premier League club Bolton Wanderers have made a 4M bid, including a buy-back option, for Barcelona B midfielder Thiago (20). [md]...LOL

Liverpool bought Henderson for 20m basically...Thagio is twice the talent Henderson is and I am hearing numbers like 4m...

Yea, but for some odd reason English players go for a rediculous amount
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:51 am

Barcelona have offered 22M for Udinese attacker Alexis Sanchez (22). His club is asking 30M. Man City made a bid of 25M. [marca]

Barcelona will only sign two players during the summer transfer market. There will be no transfer of a defender. [rac1]

Puyol and Pique will spend part of their holidays on the island of Ibiza together with a group of friends including Arsenal player Cesc [as]

Roig (president Villarreal): "We didn't yet receive any concrete offer for Rossi. Barcelona? They didn't call. We ask 30M." [via rac1]

Milito, Mascherano and Messi could play with ARG vs VEN in Kolkata, India on 2 September, and vs NIG in Dhaka, Bangladesh on 6 Sep [via afp]

Kazi Salahuddin (president Bangladesh Federation): "Our $4 million contract with both sides says the Argentina team must include Messi."
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:53 am

Barcelona have made a first offer for Boca Juniors forward Sergio Araujo (19), who would start at the B-team. [radio la red via sport]

Barcelona is only interested in one player between Rossi and Alexis Sanchez. The other player is used to lower the transfer fee. [rac1]

Brazilian left back defender Maxwell (29) won't leave in the summer. Guardiola counts on him for next season. [rac1]

Sanchez (agent Jose Enrique): "He didn't yet consider leaving Newcastle because none of the rumors - Liverpool, Barcelona,... - is concrete"

Thiago: "I have a contract for 2 more years. I'm honoured clubs ask for me, but I want to stay and the club has said they count on me" [ser]

Although Guardiola has doubts, president Rosell met yesterday in Sao Paulo with Santos attacker Neymar, his father and his agent. [sport]
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:43 am

I like Sanchez, for me he wud be first priority. Kun as much as I like him costs to much nd rossi doesn't offer something we don't already have. Sanchez on the other hand has more potential than most our targets if not all sure he needs to work on some aspects of his game to fit our style but so do all our targets except fabregas.

Kratos
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaudiola Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:50 am

The Franchise wrote:

The higher you sell, the more you have to pay to bring him back. Usually buy back clauses are 1.5 the original value. Although, there are exceptions .
Gaudiola
Gaudiola
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaudiola Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:16 am

Kratos wrote:I like Sanchez, for me he wud be first priority. Kun as much as I like him costs to much nd rossi doesn't offer something we don't already have. Sanchez on the other hand has more potential than most our targets if not all sure he needs to work on some aspects of his game to fit our style but so do all our targets except fabregas.

Agree!

Sanchez is a more talented player, he is better on the ball than Rossi. If he comes to Barcelona and clicks with Messi that would be spectacular.
Gaudiola
Gaudiola
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Benfica have contacted Barcelona on a loan of B midfielder Oriol Romeu (20). Barcelona is not really open for it, the player is. [record]

Pique: "Alexis Sanchez? He's excellent in one on one, and I think he and Rossi would adapt perfectly to our way of playing." [via efe]

Pique: "Cesc? Anything can happen. I hope he returns, if not this summer, then another time. He's a great friend of mine and a great player"

Luis Milla (coach Spain under-21): "For Thiago to reach the level of Xavi or Cesc, he'll have to be modest and stay ambitious." [efe]

Milito wants to return to Zaragoza, possibly on loan. The clubs try to find a solution for his salary that is too high for Zaragoza. [as]

The deal on Hercules player Kiko Femenia (20) could be closed today. His club and agents are waiting for Barcelona's final approval. [el9]

sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:20 pm

"Seydou Keita’s third season at FC Barcelona was also his busiest, with 56 appearances, which was more than other players that tend to get more media attention, like Messi, with 55, Alves, with 54, and Villa, with 52."

ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Does that include not being subbed in off the bench?

Also its good that we're bringing in some players to fill the B team now that Luis Enrique and others are gone.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:18 pm

ChollaVille wrote:"Seydou Keita’s third season at FC Barcelona was also his busiest, with 56 appearances, which was more than other players that tend to get more media attention, like Messi, with 55, Alves, with 54, and Villa, with 52."

Minuites played > Apperances
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next