lszanto
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Prometheus
Le Samourai
che
33 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

scandal in la li... ahem... questionable decisions in la primera - Page 3 Empty Re: scandal in la li... ahem... questionable decisions in la primera

Post by Le Samourai Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Well at the very least the photo Che posted is completely irrelevant.
Razz

Mole looked for that Sky analysis this morning.....if anyone could post it, it would be appreciated.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

scandal in la li... ahem... questionable decisions in la primera - Page 3 Empty Re: scandal in la li... ahem... questionable decisions in la primera

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:06 pm

It's not even the right incident ffs, the one posted by Nameless is 5 mins after the one Che is on about Laughing

What a fail :facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:That pic is blatant Madrid edited propaganda Laughing Don't get mad because Catalan media do it too.

Sky did a thorough analysis on this, it was blatantly onside.

I'm sure there's some coverage of it somewhere....

Don't think its edited. Its just a different situation 5 mins later no?

Edit: you got there in the end...
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Idiots Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:08 pm

certainly does in that photo nameless, pity its not the same incident with soldado's disallowed goal happening 5-6 mins earlier in the game!

nice try though!!

Edit: Nevermind, all ahead of me there!!
Prometheus
Prometheus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:12 pm

delicious Laughing

btw crimmy for your information i missed most of the game yesterday but downloaded it later and watched it today morning before creating this thread Wink
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Prometheus wrote:certainly does in that photo nameless, pity its not the same incident with soldado's disallowed goal happening 5-6 mins earlier in the game!

nice try though!!

Edit: Nevermind, all ahead of me there!!

I think I win :coffee:
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It's not even the right incident ffs, the one posted by Nameless is 5 mins after the one Che is on about Laughing

rofl

refdrid :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Albiceleste wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:It's not even the right incident ffs, the one posted by Nameless is 5 mins after the one Che is on about Laughing

rofl

refdrid :coffee:

Still looks offside, at 8seconds and the ball at that stage was far away from the point of release as well.

Now about Di Maria....?

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:21 pm

You mean this? Laughing

should have been booked for diving

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:22 pm

He didint tackle the ball. In conclusion penalty should have been given.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:24 pm

oh cmon crimson, ive paused it at 8 seconds, printed out a massive screen shot, drawn a serious of parallel lines to the grass cut, gotten my architect friend to make sure i havent made a mess of it and he's onside!

NOW you can go on to your penalty call...
Prometheus
Prometheus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:25 pm

Nameless wrote:He didint tackle the ball. In conclusion penalty should have been given.

Well seeing as a corner was given, im assuming he did get the ball....
Prometheus
Prometheus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:25 pm

because a 50-50 penalty call on a serial diver is the same thing as a 100% legit goal... durr
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Lol @ Nameless

Make sure to post the correct incident next time
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Prometheus wrote:oh cmon crimson, ive paused it at 8 seconds, printed out a massive screen shot, drawn a serious of parallel lines to the grass cut, gotten my architect friend to make sure i havent made a mess of it and he's onside!

NOW you can go on to your penalty call...

The denial is strong...
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Jonathan28 wrote:Lol @ Nameless

I was posting it on purpose btw, wanted to see the reactions and played along Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:28 pm

sure you did...
Prometheus
Prometheus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Nameless wrote:
Jonathan28 wrote:Lol @ Nameless

I was posting it on purpose btw, wanted to see the reactions and played along Laughing

hmm
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:34 pm

But still the picture what Che uploaded is rubbish. Cant tell anything from that angle and Mole Id like to see that Sky coverage.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Oh my god, who the hell cares...?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:58 pm

What wrong with caring?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:02 pm

If you want to nitpick then Real Madrid should have never had the ball when Higuain scored his goal because, seeing as Valencia should have had a corner but the ref gave real madrid a goal kick and, what do you know, Real Madrid scored immedietly after that Laughing

Oh and dive maria, nuff said..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:04 pm

haters be hating about honest di maria Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:27 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:these threads should be banned, it decreases the intelligence of anyone who reads them.

valencia were dominated, yet saved by packing the box, good defense, and of course bruno alves who is spectacular and was particularly spectacular yesterday so complaining about an offsides call? really?

there were 2 strong penalty claims for madrid particularly the ozil one, but ya lets not make a thread about that.

a tie was a fair result.

These threads should be banned? That is the funniest thing I have ever heard coming from a MAdrid fan.

Do you know how many threads are made by Madrid fans through out the last couple of seasons and not just fans, your coach has even said there was a league wide conspiracy for Barca to win the league.

And it not just MAdrid fans it's everyone who loses to Barcelona. Especially in the Champions league (Madrid,Chelsea,Milan,Arsenal fans) those people don't stop for years on end making threads just like this about Barca and then team up together to make shit up about Barca. But I have never heard you or anyone else for that matter to say these threads should stop.

IT sucks when people only look at one call in a game and ignore the other bad ones especially people who probably didn't even watch the game but they sure will comment on it.

Welcome to Barcelona fans world, and I really have no sympathy for you as Madrid fans and even there coach are the ones leading the charge.

can you pull up 1 single thread i have ever made about stupid conspiracy theories or nitpicking calls. seriously be my guest. stop generalizing, its pathetic.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:42 pm

CBarca wrote:Oh my god, who the hell cares...?

This. Decisions happen in favor and against every team. Deal with it, no referee has a personal agenda against you.
Ok, di maria dives. But that was a blatent penalty. Don't bs me, you know it.

I guess when half of the barcelona team flops around like fishes on the shore, then we should never award a penalty to barca.

Vandeez, in fact it was jiopsi who made every one of them. So I don't get why he says madrid fans as if we made tons of conspiracy threads :facepalm:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next