Now time for the hard decisions.

+2
johniet
juventus101
6 posters

Go down

Now time for the hard decisions. Empty Now time for the hard decisions.

Post by juventus101 Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:27 am

Okay, I think its obvious that Conte wants to play a 424, and I personally like the idea. I think Buffon, Lich, Bonucci, Chiellini, Krasic, and Pasquato/New LW are guarantees. But then the problem is, were stuck with 3 tough decisions. So....

Pick two out of Vucinic, Matri, and Quags to start.

Pick two out of Marchisio, Vidal, and Pirlo to start.

Decide between Ziegler and De Ceglie for the leftback spot.

So which decisions do you guys make and why?

--Buffon--
--Lichsteiner-- --Bonucci-- --Chiellini-- --???????--
--???????-- --???????--
--Krasic-- --???????-- --???????-- --Pasquato--
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Now time for the hard decisions. Empty Re: Now time for the hard decisions.

Post by johniet Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:38 am

i would pick marchisio-vidal..get pirlo into when we need possesion of the ball.The Vucinic vs Quag is a hard decision...
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:45 am

First of all how is Pasquato a guranteed starter? Who knows, Vidal might become LW, or if anything an LW will come soon in the market as its about to end. After today, Vidal can do anything pretty much, by the way there is always Vucinic, however Conte made it clear he prefers him as a striker.

1) De Ceglie has always started over Ziegler, so it seems De Ceglie is starting over him.

2) Pirlo is a must in a 4-2-4 as Conte needs to depend on Pirlo as the Regista, and Pirlo has always started in his starting XI. Pirlo is guranteed. Marchisio seems to be ahead of Vidal, as Marchisio was chosen over Vidal twice for the CM role and Vidal today only playes SS + RW, not CM.

3) Once again, for the prima punta positions, Matri is a guranteed starter as he started in almost all of Conte's formations, even before Quagliarella's injury. Conte also made it clear the Quag is a subsitute for Matri, as Matri is fit and in form. Vucinic will be the support striker without a doubt as Del Piero can't play full games or play all season long.

So...

-------------------------Buffon------------------------
Lichsteiner----Bonucci----Chiellini-----De Ceglie
-----------------------Pirlo-----------------------------
------------------------------Marchisio----------------
--Krasic-------Vucinic---------------------------Vidal(Pasquato/New LW)
---------------------------Matri------------------------

If not, then it will be reverted to a 4-3-3 if Conte decides to use both Vidal and Marchisio together in CM's.

--------------------------Pirlo--------------------------
-----------------Vidal---------Marchisio--------------
------Krasic-------------------------------Vucinic-----
--------------------------Matri--------------------------

^^^^^

This seems to be the most realistic formation, as it stands if we don't purchase anyone else.

johniet wrote:i would pick marchisio-vidal..get pirlo into when we need possesion of the ball.The Vucinic vs Quag is a hard decision...

You do realize, Conte's 4-2-4 will flop without Pirlo, that is why we even demand for a vice for him... Conte's system is all about possesion... But anyways, Pirlo is a gauranteed starter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:54 am

The rumors follow, accidents and increase the time, surely, is reduced. The only certainty right now is that on August 31 the team will be facing a full season that promises to be full of unknowns given the many new features. Until now, Juventus bought a lot of players better suited to 4-3-3. not a to 4-2-4 to 4-4-2 or that Conte is adopting. Shortage of external Lecce coach continues to call from June so why not change course? Perhaps because making an entire summer training with just the 4-4-2 leads to only a rose ready for that module so that Easter has played more than necessary, impressing so much as to suggest to his time at Juventus. But, according to the latest news, the young striker is on loan from Padua by the end of the summer market permanently removing the last key tassel for the preferred scheme by Conte. Vargas is not persuasive, Perotti is too expensive and not covered by most plans Elias Marotta also seen the latest disappointing performance against Hamburg. The last, but not the latest, idea leads to the more or less secure: Alberto Aquilani. The midfielder Roman knows the environment and wants to return to Juventus in Italy at all costs not finding space in the court of Dalglish. Aquilani wants to be sold outright and Juventus will be at the window until the last hour of the market to pick up the '84 class in the balance. Nothing outside, then, but yet another midfielder who contribute to a seemingly forced change of form. The 4-3-3 would remove even the slightest doubt about Marchisio, not at all convincing alongside Pirlo, the only real cerrtezza Juve will be. Forced choices that could smell a fallback on the one hand but on the other, even common-sense view of the rose provided by Conte. Nothing prevents you from having a team can be competitive with both modules (4-2-4, 4-3-3) when the injured rietrerĂ  Pepe, already used by the left outer Delneri as last season. In short, the doubts remain, but time is running out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:01 am

I love this, you read my mind.

Also, I think there will be a decision made on whether or not Bonucci will partner Chiellini, it isn't really a 100% sure CB pairing just yet, with all the CB names about.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:02 am

Conte played a 4-3-3 though against Milan. However in a 4-2-4 is line up like this
Buffon
Lichsteiner bonucci chiellini pdc

Pirlo Marchisio

Krasic. Matri. Vucinic. Pasquato/pepe

Subs: pazienza Vidal Ziegler barzagli storari quag adp
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:18 am

Luca wrote:-------------------------Buffon------------------------

I love this, you read my mind.

Also, I think there will be a decision made on whether or not Bonucci will partner Chiellini, it isn't really a 100% sure CB pairing just yet, with all the CB names about.

Unless something miraculous happens in the next two weeks, then I think the lineup above will be our starting lineup come the first game. A 4-3-3 makes the most sense with those players, especially if no left wing is coming. As for Pasquato, I highly doubt he is going to be our opening day starter. He will most likely be loaned out.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:53 pm

We can conclude that we MUST play with 4-3-3 because we need to play both Vidal and Marchisio while Pirlo is 100 % in first XI.Up front i want to see Vucinic & Matri & Krasic and Quagliarella as rotate player with Vucinic
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down