lszanto
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Prometheus
Le Samourai
che
33 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

scandal in la li... ahem... questionable decisions in la primera - Page 4 Empty Re: scandal in la li... ahem... questionable decisions in la primera

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:42 pm

CBarca wrote:Oh my god, who the hell cares...?

This. Decisions happen in favor and against every team. Deal with it, no referee has a personal agenda against you.
Ok, di maria dives. But that was a blatent penalty. Don't bs me, you know it.

I guess when half of the barcelona team flops around like fishes on the shore, then we should never award a penalty to barca.

Vandeez, in fact it was jiopsi who made every one of them. So I don't get why he says madrid fans as if we made tons of conspiracy threads :facepalm:

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

scandal in la li... ahem... questionable decisions in la primera - Page 4 Empty Re: scandal in la li... ahem... questionable decisions in la primera

Post by harhar11 Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:46 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:

This. Decisions happen in favor and against every team. Deal with it, no referee has a personal agenda against you.

I guess when half of the barcelona team flops around like fishes on the shore, then we should never award a penalty to barca.

Vandeez, in fact it was jiopsi who made every one of them. So I don't get why he says madrid fans as if we made tons of conspiracy threads :facepalm:

The scandal in la liga were made by jiopsi but he only started making them after the 100's of conspiracy thread started by madridista, especially super_floren...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:48 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

The scandal in la liga were made by jiopsi but he only started making them after the 100's of conspiracy thread started by madridista, especially super_floren...

"he did it first" "omg he did it first" "no he did it!"

Seriously, let's not start this childish argument.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

..... You implied that the conspiracy theory were only made by Barca fans all I did was correct you. No need to be so butthurt over it...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Clearly onside tbh, but as far as i remember they whistled before the goal, and Casillas didn't even try to save it, so there is no telling if he would have saved it.
Also Di Maria could have gotten a pen too, there was contact and no ball in that tackle
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:30 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

..... You implied that the conspiracy theory were only made by Barca fans all I did was correct you. No need to be so butthurt over it...

I'm not even talking about the conspiracy thread that was like 50 pages long. I'm talking about every time MAdrid loses to BArca there is some kind of thread about Barca cheating or the refs favoring them etc etc

Even Madrid's coach does it so it really cant be argued. They will pick out one play where Barca got a call to go for them and just ignore that Pepe, Ramos or Ade depending on which game was watched should have been thrown out of the game a couple times over for playing rugby.

It's pathetic. And if Van Deez or whatever his name is read my post he would see I never accused him of anything I said Madrid fans start these threads all the time about Barca not him.

Yes it's generalizing but it's Madrids fans who do it and there coach so what should I do go back over every thread and list the name of every Madrid fan who has ever done it? That's pretty reasonable.

The only thing I said about this Van Deez guy is that I don't have any sympathy for him because I don't remember him ever saying these kind of threads should be banned when there about Barca. Only when there about MAdrid should they be stopped.

And LOL at people thinking there's only been one thread about this. I don't think people remember the amount of Madrid butt hurt and conspiracy theories 2 years ago when we played like 7 times in one year and knocked you out of the CL and won the league all in the same two weeks.

It was a never ending Barca Cheating thread war for months from Madrid fans.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:41 pm

It was a never ending Barca Cheating thread war for months from Madrid fans

Yeah and we as Barca fans can choose to shut the hell up and get over it rather than being a bunch of retards and doing the same to Madrid, and then justifying it with "well, they did the same to us!".

Decisions can work for you or against you, that's how the game is. Barca have been on the receiving end of just as many bad/good calls as Madrid, so people need to let it go and stop whining "conspiracy" every time something happens.

Stop being immature little brats who want to get some sort of revenge here. It's an internet football forum.

Oh, and I know that this thread was started by a Valencia fan. Which is alright, kind of. People who support La Liga teams outside the big 2 have the most right to open threads like these IMO (and even then these threads are stupid as hell anyway). There is a reason most of these threads are closed without getting too far.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Nameless wrote:scandal in la li... ahem... questionable decisions in la primera - Page 4 Offsid10

Sure looks offside to me

Yeah, but thats not the right incident lmao

LOL.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:19 am

Will bump this thread in the future for giggles when Madrid goes on a tantrum.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:55 am

Freeza wrote:Clearly onside tbh, but as far as i remember they whistled before the goal, and Casillas didn't even try to save it, so there is no telling if he would have saved it.
Also Di Maria could have gotten a pen too, there was contact and no ball in that tackle

Nah, Casillas still played on. You can clearly see that he moved his leg to try and save it...

CBarca wrote:
It was a never ending Barca Cheating thread war for months from Madrid fans

Yeah and we as Barca fans can choose to shut the hell up and get over it rather than being a bunch of retards and doing the same to Madrid, and then justifying it with "well, they did the same to us!".

Decisions can work for you or against you, that's how the game is. Barca have been on the receiving end of just as many bad/good calls as Madrid, so people need to let it go and stop whining "conspiracy" every time something happens.

Stop being immature little brats who want to get some sort of revenge here. It's an internet football forum.

Oh, and I know that this thread was started by a Valencia fan. Which is alright, kind of. People who support La Liga teams outside the big 2 have the most right to open threads like these IMO (and even then these threads are stupid as hell anyway). There is a reason most of these threads are closed without getting too far.

Dont know if this is directed towards me, but once again I was not justifying jiopsi. All I did was correct the guy I replied...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:05 am

Donuts wrote:Will bump this thread in the future for giggles when Madrid goes on a tantrum.

Oh, I'll bump this thread but for completely different reasons.

Scandal opening day of the season....we'll see.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:08 am

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Nameless wrote:scandal in la li... ahem... questionable decisions in la primera - Page 4 Offsid10

Sure looks offside to me

Yeah, but thats not the right incident lmao
Laughing Funniest thing that I've read all week.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:20 am

What's the problem? Referees make mistakes. For example, penalty on Di Maria wasn't called. Did you see any Madrid fan blame the ref for the draw? eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:47 pm

scandal in la li... ahem... questionable decisions in la primera - Page 4 Applause

Beautiful Football wrote:so it mistake by referee. Laughing i don't know how many mistake referee did in favor of Madrid last season.Yet we start season with another mistake.something really wrong here..and mistake will continue through out
the whole season in favor of Madrid i am sure of it.where is super_floren with his so called funny conspiracy theory now..can not see him but i am sure he will be back as soon as Barca got some thing from referee mistake.

Prometheus wrote:oh cmon, clear as day that he was onside!! draw a parallel line with the lines in the grass and you'll see he's definetely onside!

also, in cases like this the benefit of the doubt is supposed to be given in the strikers favour by rule of thumb so this is a complete robbery of valencia!!

Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Babun wrote:What's the problem? Referees make mistakes. For example, penalty on Di Maria wasn't called. Did you see any Madrid fan blame the ref for the draw? eco smile

That was as mch penalty as the first non call on the first penalty call on Sanchez today i.e none..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:03 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Babun wrote:What's the problem? Referees make mistakes. For example, penalty on Di Maria wasn't called. Did you see any Madrid fan blame the ref for the draw? eco smile

That was as mch penalty as the first non call on the first penalty call on Sanchez today i.e none..

Sanchez didn't get touched quit complaining
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:05 pm

I motion that we confine all Real Madrid/Barcelona debates on iffy calls/cheating/conspiracy theories to this one thread, let it get 50,000 posts long if we have to but at least we'll be able to see discussions on other topics :coffee:
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:09 pm

stevieg8 wrote:I motion that we confine all Real Madrid/Barcelona debates on iffy calls/cheating/conspiracy theories to this one thread, let it get 50,000 posts long if we have to but at least we'll be able to see discussions on other topics :coffee:

i second this

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4