McAgger
The Sanchez
Albiceleste
BeautifulGame
RedOranje
73 posters

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 35 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7

Post by che Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:19 pm

mtfootball wrote:QPR's new backline:

Bosingwa---Dawson---Carvalho---Fabio

:bow:

goat defence in fifa for a 3 star team :bow:

che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 35 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Internacional president Giovanni Luigi has stated that the club would only be willing to sell their star striker Leandro Damião if they receive an ''exceptional'' offer.

It is believed that representatives of Tottenham Hotspur are currently in Porte Alegre trying to thrash out a deal with Inter for the highly-rated 23-year-old.

Luigi, however, insists that he is not willing to comment on Damião's situation this week as he wants everyone at Internacional to be fully focused on Sunday's Brasileirão clash against the club's local rivals Grêmio.

''I would never speak about anything involving the negotiation of an important player like Leandro Damião, especially during the week leading up to the Gre-Nal derby,'' the Colorado chief told Rádio Gaucha.

''Next week, Internacional will only negotiate if the offer was exceptional, which does not seem to be the case for what has been said until now.

''Today, Internacional are fortunate enough to be in a position where they do not need to negotiate unless it's an extraordinary offer for the club.''

A source close to Damião revealed on Tuesday that Tottenham are ready to make the Brazil international their record signing, meaning that they would be willing to spend at least £16.5 million for his services.

However the player's contract with Inter includes a buy-out clause of £47 million, which runs until 2016.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:30 pm

So, will Leonardo call?
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:32 pm

mtfootball wrote:AS Roma have been linked with a move for unsettled Fulham star Clint Dempsey. The Serie A side is looking to sell Bojan and like the look of the American forward as his replacement.

Yeah that ain't happening. We're in the same boat as Liverpool in that we cannot offer him CL football this season, which he appears all too eager to want.

2 Americans would be a marketing masterclass for us though.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Alvaro Pereira is heading to San Siro after his agent confirmed “Porto are negotiating with Inter” for a €13m move.

The Uruguayan international can play on the left of defence or midfield, so essentially sharing the role with Javier Zanetti.

“You’d have to ask his club about the status of talks,” agent Flavio Perchman told Calciomercato.it.

“Porto are negotiating with Inter. Are we confident? I don’t know, you’d have to ask Porto.”

It is reported the deal will be worth around €13m and a four-year contract offered to the 26-year-old.

Representative Perchman also spoke to Portuguese radio station Radio Renascença.

“There are negotiations happening now, but as soon as Porto reach an agreement with the club, then we will enter the fray.

“It is an Italian team, but I cannot say which one...”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Goicoechea reveals Roma move
By Football Italia staff

Danubio goalkeeper Mauro Goicoechea has revealed that he is set to join Italian giants Roma this summer.

“I’m really happy,” he told a website in his homeland of Uruguay. “I’m living through a really important moment.

“I’ve had to wait for 15 days, but fortunately everything has been concluded in the best manner possible.

“As soon as I arrive in Rome I will contact Emiliano Alfaro [of Lazio] who was a colleague of mine in the past and he’ll help me.”

Goicoechea is a 24-year-old who has spent his entire career at Danubio. He has represented his country at Under-17 and Under-20 level.

Roma’s current ‘keepers include Maarten Stekelenburg, Bogdan Lobont and 18-year-old Tomas Svedkauskas.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:49 pm

Gil wrote:Only because you're probably offering something near £60k p/w while Lille's highest earner (Mavuba) is on something around £30k p/w.

Wouldn't even give you the time of day if a real big club were interested tbh. But no sensible club would be interested in a player who gets out-muscled by Jordi Alba.

Alba ffs.

ALBA!!!!

Shite club. :coffee:

Are you from London ? Or just trolling ? No club is shit, every club is important to their supporter. Stop shitting on fans and calling clubs shit unless you are from London and go to Chelsea games, because if not then your a glory hunter!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:51 pm

he is joking lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:56 pm

According to Spanish sports news website AS.com, Arsène Wenger has highlighted the name of Sevilla winger Jesus Navas on his list of players who could be brought in to further strengthen the Arsenal squad.

Wenger is apparently preparing a €15 million (roughly £11.8m) bid for the Spanish international in order to test the water and see if Sevilla are willing to negotiate.

Navas has a buy-out-clause of £27 million, but it is reported that Sevilla could settle for around half that.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:02 pm

mtfootball wrote:According to Spanish sports news website AS.com, Arsène Wenger has highlighted the name of Sevilla winger Jesus Navas on his list of players who could be brought in to further strengthen the Arsenal squad.

Wenger is apparently preparing a €15 million (roughly £11.8m) bid for the Spanish international in order to test the water and see if Sevilla are willing to negotiate.

Navas has a buy-out-clause of £27 million, but it is reported that Sevilla could settle for around half that.

Wenger please make this happen. :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:11 pm

What about his home sick illness hmm
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Professor Wenger will find a cure. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:15 pm

Llorente pushes for Juve?

It’s reported Fernando Llorente is edging closer to Juventus after putting in a transfer request to Athletic Bilbao.

The striker has been pinpointed as their main target for the summer and he was dropped from Marcelo Bielsa’s side in the opening Liga game of the season.

According to the latest rumours from Spain, agent and brother Jesus Llorente is expected to arrive for a crucial meeting later today.

So far Athletic have demanded the €36m buy-out clause even though Llorente only has a year left to run on his contract.

However, the Spain international is set to put in a transfer request and hope to force down the price-tag so he can complete the move to Juventus.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Southampton's pursuit of Bologna midfielder Gaston Ramirez has come to an unsuccessful end, according to the player's agent.

The south-coast side were believed to have agreed a fee with the Serie A club and terms with the player several days ago, but Saints' proposal has since been rejected.

It had looked as though the newly promoted team had pulled off a major coup by landing the highly rated Uruguayan from under the noses of Champions League-chasing sides Liverpool and Tottenham.

"The negotiations with Southampton have ended," Ramirez's agent, Oscar Betancourt, told calciomercatoweb.it.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:18 pm

M'Vila:

“In France we have until September four, [when the transfer window closes],”M’Vila told Sport 24.

“If I have to stay with Rennes for another year, I’ll stay- if I go that’s life – but whilst I am here I am 100% focussed.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Both Llorente and Martinez left out Bilbao's EL squad for the game against Helsinki.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:

mtfootball wrote:According to Spanish sports news website AS.com, Arsène Wenger has highlighted the name of Sevilla winger Jesus Navas on his list of players who could be brought in to further strengthen the Arsenal squad.

Wenger please make this happen. :bow:

Forget that shit Razz
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:58 pm

With a little over a week left there might be some nice transfers going through.

I like how arsenal are buying great players. Sahin and now interest in navas is awesome. I hope they sign a proper dm and they will be contenders always nice to see arsenal on top (Henry one of my favorite players so I follow arsenal)

I want juve to get llorente because juventus need to be back on top of seria a(Boniek affiliation)

I am surprised that Madrid, barca, and city have been so quit thi transfer market. IMO Madrid and city don't need anyone but they always seem to spend no matter their team. Barcelona does need a cb so I was surprised they didn't get anyone.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:59 pm

If Sahin leaves I think we do need a midfielder. Last season our midfield play wasn't the best.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Russian club, Anzhi Makhachkala have reportedly made a €68 million offer to Atletico Madrid for Colombian striker, Radamel Falcao in their bid to win the Russian League.

According to Portuguese newspaper, A Bola, Kerminov has offered €68 million for the Europa League two-time leading goal-scorer, which would be €7 million short of the Colombian`s €75 million buy-out clause.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:34 pm

“You read many things in the media but from the information I have, Luka will move to Real Madrid for sure,” Mamic told 24sata.

"I've heard it's almost done, so I don't have any doubts Luka will play for Real Madrid next season,” Mamic continued.

"It is just a question of when the official announcement will be."
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:54 pm

Bielsa:

"Athletic is going through a difficult time and it is not helped by malicious information," Bielsa told Marca.

"I asked Llorente and Martinez if I was the reason why they do not want to stay at the club, and they both said 'no'.

"Had they answered 'yes', then I would have acted accordingly."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:33 pm

mtfootball wrote:Bielsa:

"Athletic is going through a difficult time and it is not helped by malicious information," Bielsa told Marca.

"I asked Llorente and Martinez if I was the reason why they do not want to stay at the club, and they both said 'no'.

"Had they answered 'yes', then I would have acted accordingly."

It doesn't matter the reason why they want to leave, the players will still be unhappy. Just sell Llorente to Juventus and Martinez to Bayern Munchen and face the consequences of signing only local players.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Douglas:

FC Twente chairman Joop Munsterman has dismissed reports that Fulham have made an offer for Douglas, and warns suitors that the player's cost will be inflated by agent's fees.

"[It's] absolutely not true [that an offer was received from Fulham]. We didn't receive a bid at all," Munsterman told reporters.

"Media are writing that we want to sell Douglas because he's out of contract in a year, but that's not true."

The chairman went on to indicate that the fee they require for Douglas – who is out of contract next summer and open to a move to England – will be affected by the high price of the player's agent.

A potential move to Fulham has emerged in the media recently due to the changing status of the player's nationality. From August 26, Douglas will have lived in Holland for five years, awarding him a Dutch passport that will allow him easy access to England via a labour permit.

Having been selected in Louis van Gaal's preliminary squad for his new country's game against Turkey, Douglas may soon start making headlines in a Holland shirt. Munsterman is keen not to let go of his star defender without a fight.

He continued: "We won't agree with these kind of offers. To us it's not about losing a player on a free agent, but what the result is after we've paid agents and such."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 35 79684565910754347049

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Crimson wrote:Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 35 79684565910754347049

:bow:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next