McAgger
The Sanchez
Albiceleste
BeautifulGame
RedOranje
73 posters

Page 14 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:27 pm

That was a good Ramirez interview.

He's just being completely honest, money is the deciding factor in almost every deal, some people just don't like to admit it.

Add that to the fact that it's a decent project that's going to be built around him.....I don't see why he wouldn't take it over offers from bigger clubs, where he'll earn less and just be another piece.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Le Samourai wrote:That was a good Ramirez interview.

He's just being completely honest, money is the deciding factor in almost every deal, some people just don't like to admit it.

Add that to the fact that it's a decent project that's going to be built around him.....I don't see why he wouldn't take it over offers from bigger clubs, where he'll earn less and just be another piece.

This.... Plus Ramirez is clearly using Southampton as a stepping stone.....

It's not certain he would start every game at Spurs or Liverpool but at Southampton he will be the go to guy every game.

Good move for him IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:43 pm

Certainly a step up club for him.

One good season in EPL and he would be a starter at Liverpool or Spuds.

Right now he would be a rotation player at both.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:11 pm

Southampton isn't a poor club either, remember they sold Chamberlain too.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:16 pm

The championship Playoff is worth £90m lol

Rest of the promoted teams get like 30-40m each i think
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:17 pm

RealGunner wrote:The championship Playoff is worth £90m lol

Rest of the promoted teams get like 30-40m each i think

WOW!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:27 pm

Cesar Azpilicueta representatives in London today & he is set to seal £7.9m Chelsea move early next week

goal.com

_________

Sheffield Wednesday are close to completing the transfer of Barcelona B striker Rodri
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:30 pm

He was expected to Sign last night.

It will happen eventually. Good move for us too.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Don't forget Southampton are owned by the wealthy Leibherr family, too. They're actually one of the wealthiest clubs in the country.

Sullivan and Gold aren't exactly poor, either.

Even Reading are owned by a wealthy Russian now.

Plus the money you get from being promoted and the new tv deal... these clubs are far from poor.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Have a feeling all 3 of them will stay up

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:34 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Don't forget Southampton are owned by the wealthy Leibherr family, too. They're actually one of the wealthiest clubs in the country.

Sullivan and Gold aren't exactly poor, either.

Even Reading are owned by a wealthy Russian now.

Plus the money you get from being promoted and the new tv deal... these
clubs are far from poor.

richer than some mid table la liga clubs ?? hmm
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:39 pm

RealGunner wrote:Have a feeling all 3 of them will stay up

Reading and Southampton will, i'm not so sure on West Ham.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:42 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Have a feeling all 3 of them will stay up

Reading and Southampton will, i'm not so sure on West Ham.

They have fat sam and couple of experienced premier league players. They have a good chance of staying up IMO
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm

I really hope Reading stay up as I am looking at going to a few of their matches next season.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:00 pm

Sky Sports understands FC Twente are one of a number of clubs to make an enquiry for Manchester City's Dedryck Boyata.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:00 pm

Fat Sam teams never get relegated.

Reading will definitely go down, Southampton won't.

Can see this finally being Wigan's year they've lost alot of their players and haven't really strengthened this year.

Think West Brom are in danger as well unless Lukaku becomes prime Drogba in a matter of months if he does it'll probably be Norwich then.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Wigan havent lost anyone important lol.

And they have signed Ryo from Arsenal, Ivan Ramis and Arouna Kone. They will be fine.

Norwich won't go down either, they have GOAT Hughton :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:05 pm

PABLO HERNANDEZ has pleaded with Valencia bosses to let him join Swansea City.

The Spain winger has made it clear he wants to quit the Mestalla with Michael Laudrup keen to bring him to the Liberty Stadium, reports in the winger's homeland stating he has urged Valencia president Manuel Llorente to let him leave.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:19 pm

I wake up to GASTON RAMIREZ to F'N SOUTHAMPTON Laughing Laughing Laughing rofl rofl rofl :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Laughing Laughing Laughing

justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Martin Jol:

He said: "Clint was not involved over the last four weeks so he is not going to be in the squad.

Impossible

"He is not committed to the club. He wants to leave.

"I would like to keep him, but I think it's impossible. It's a sad and an almost embarrassing situation."

Liverpool's decision to air their interest in public has frustrated Jol, with Brendan Rodgers' comments only serving to make a difficult situation harder for all concerned.

"That was very disappointing," said the Dutchman.

"There was never an offer. Clint himself told everyone he was going to Liverpool before he came back so we really thought there was quite a firm interest in him.

"Even (Rodgers) told everyone he was interested in Clint Dempsey, but our people never had an offer on the table, so it's almost embarrassing.

"If you have shown interest in a player, especially in England, you have to follow it up with an offer. They didn't."

Position

While accepting that Dempsey looks to be heading for pastures new, Jol insists Fulham will not allow the 29-year-old to leave for less than they feel he is worth - with the capital club still in a position to demand a fee.

"Maybe Liverpool will come back," Jol said.

"I can assure you that our chairman is strong enough. At first we didn't want to get rid of him, later on we had to change our position.

"But our view is that we won't let Clint Dempsey go on the cheap, that's for sure."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:33 pm

justdoit_ wrote:I wake up to GASTON RAMIREZ to F'N SOUTHAMPTON Laughing Laughing Laughing rofl rofl rofl :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Laughing Laughing Laughing

Haters gonna hate, Southampton's front 4 will surprise everyone this season.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:53 pm

Come on Wenger sign Dempsey!!!!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:56 pm

"It is not an option to stay at Arsenal, that is something neither I nor Arsenal desire," Bendtner told the Danish media.

"I am expecting that the club issue will be resolved before the transfer window is closed. There are serious negotiations going on."

The striker admitted that he already has rejected some offers, adding: "Yes, I have.

"From the start, I had three requirements. In case they are not fulfilled, I have rejected them since they are not interesting at this point."

Whilst Milan are favourites, Italian agent Francesco Di Frisco, who is one of those helping to move Bendtner, confirmed Inter Milan could also be an option.

"AC Milan and Inter on Bendtner? He may be a good alternative for the Nerazzurri's attack, we will see," he told Calciomercato.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:02 pm

mtfootball wrote:Martin Jol:

He said: "Clint was not involved over the last four weeks so he is not going to be in the squad.

Impossible

"He is not committed to the club. He wants to leave.

"I would like to keep him, but I think it's impossible. It's a sad and an almost embarrassing situation."

Liverpool's decision to air their interest in public has frustrated Jol, with Brendan Rodgers' comments only serving to make a difficult situation harder for all concerned.

"That was very disappointing," said the Dutchman.

"There was never an offer. Clint himself told everyone he was going to Liverpool before he came back so we really thought there was quite a firm interest in him.

"Even (Rodgers) told everyone he was interested in Clint Dempsey, but our people never had an offer on the table, so it's almost embarrassing.

"If you have shown interest in a player, especially in England, you have to follow it up with an offer. They didn't."

Position

While accepting that Dempsey looks to be heading for pastures new, Jol insists Fulham will not allow the 29-year-old to leave for less than they feel he is worth - with the capital club still in a position to demand a fee.

"Maybe Liverpool will come back," Jol said.

"I can assure you that our chairman is strong enough. At first we didn't want to get rid of him, later on we had to change our position.

"But our view is that we won't let Clint Dempsey go on the cheap, that's for sure."

Wow we are going to get him for real cheap. Hope Charlie Adam goes the other way.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 14 A0dy5aSCUAArirH

Interesting hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:50 pm

A lot of people probably could of guessed all that. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next