urbaNRoots
donttreadonred
The Messiah
Onyx
RedOranje
87 posters

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:29 pm

Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi has now declared that the club are still open to the idea of bringing back Kaka, although they will have to study the situation more closely before making a final decision.

"I've not spoken a lot about this with Galliani," he told the Milan Channel.

"He's in our hearts for the player and for the man he is.

"I am not closed to a similar possibility, even if we must pay attention to the conditions.

"Kaka is one of those players who made Milan history."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:49 pm

Newcastle-Carvalho.

Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo understands that the North-East club have targeted Carvalho as a potential recruit.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:56 pm

Laughing

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:02 pm

Antonio Di Natale reveals he turned down Milan, but “I wouldn’t leave Udinese even for Real Madrid.”

The veteran Serie A hitman has become a symbol at the Stadio Friuli and assures fans that is not going to change.

“It’s true, Milan wanted me, but I wouldn’t leave Udinese even if Real Madrid came knocking. I want to end my career here and score many more goals,” he said in his Press conference.

“My target is to reach 150 goals with Udinese, which would be satisfying, but the team results count even more.

“It would also be good to match Alessandro Del Piero’s Serie A tally of 188 goals. He’s a champion and it’s a shame he’s gone,” added the striker now on 153 top flight goals.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:09 pm

Surag wrote:

I said they're capable of challenging for Top 4 not that they're one of the favorites for the Top 4 which is fair imo.

Charlton athletic will probably play CPL football before them.

Just one lucky season and everybody think they can suddenly compete with top guns like Arsenal, Chelsea, United, Tottenham and Manchester City, why are Newcastle now living on one lucky season...?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:13 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Surag wrote:

I said they're capable of challenging for Top 4 not that they're one of the favorites for the Top 4 which is fair imo.

Just one lucky season and everybody think they can suddenly compete with top guns like Arsenal, Chelsea, United, Tottenham and Manchester City, why are Newcastle now living on one lucky season...?

lol nothing lucky about it

Shouldn't you be more concerned with how Bayern can beat such quality opposition such as BvB lol

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:15 pm

Crimson wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Surag wrote:

lol nothing lucky about it

Shouldn't you be more concerned with how Bayern can beat such quality opposition such as BvB lol

I would be more concerned with how Bayern Munich brush aside certain Spanish club.

Who spent close to $500million in one season just so they could get to the position we are in, a feature we have now attained twice, while spending $0 2010-11.

Hey..? How is Hamit doing with you guys..?

When he was with us, he was playing Champions league final.

and now that Robben is with us he also playing champions league final.

No player in Madrid can certainly play in the final, no matter how much they spend.

come this season, Milan will kick them out and lost to us in the final Very Happy
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:24 pm

don't mean shit if you don't win, history only remembers winners

We won our league title over a certain Barcelona, how about you? oh no wait you can't even beat BvB.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:27 pm

Crimson wrote:don't mean shit if you don't win, history only remembers winners

We won our league title over a certain Barcelona, how about you? oh no wait you can't even beat BvB.

Good point, history remember the winner and yeah, history will remember we are winner agasint Madrid and clubs like Lyon are also winners against Madrid.

Bayern vs Madrid.

Bayern winner and guess who the loser was...?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:28 pm

Modibo Diakite’s agent denies reports of Juventus making a bid for the Lazio defender. “It could be true, seeing as his contract expires in 2013.”

The 25-year-old centre-back was mentioned this morning by the newspapers as a potential replacement for Leonardo Bonucci in Turin.

“I cannot confirm this rumour, because I’ve not heard anything about it,” agent Ulisse Savini told Calciomercato.it.

“It could be true, seeing as his contract expires in 2013. On the other hand, I spoke to Juventus yesterday about a young player called Luca Castiglia and nobody mentioned Diakitè to me then.

“Meanwhile, there is a bit of a stalemate with regards to his contract extension. I think we’ll resume talks with Lazio after August 15.

“We are trying to whittle down the differences in our positions, but the rapport with the club has always been good and we just want a solution that satisfies everyone.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 5 I6GSf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:47 pm

"Roma have signed Federico Balzaretti for €4.5m. It's a 3 year deal. He was linked with Milan. [Gazzetta dello Sport]."

Great part on Roma would love to see them bounce back with new signings and possibly get into the CL
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:50 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:"Roma have signed Federico Balzaretti for €4.5m. It's a 3 year deal. He was linked with Milan. [Gazzetta dello Sport]."

Great part on Roma would love to see them bounce back with new signings and possibly get into the CL

At the expense of Milan? eco smile
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:03 pm

Lol its good for the league to have a lot of challenging teams instead of just 2-3 teams that are favorites. As for the leftback for Milan you better say goodbye to Santon eco smile jk/
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:06 pm

Bayern director Matthias Sammer told BILD: "We have not planned to pull up alternatives to these two (Martinez and Bender).

"It would be great to sign one of these players, of course. But it is not a big deal. We fully trust in our current squad. It is a quality squad."

Bayern chairman Uli Hoeness is also wary of disrupting players despite offering hints to potential targets.

He said: "A holding midfielder of class would just be the icing on our cake right now.

"Still, we will not pay out the release clause in terms of Martinez. And a transfer of Bender would just be a matter of whether we receive a certain signal from Bayer Leverkusen.

"We are not going further to submit offers. Going further ahead in this would not be serious. We are not out to cause unrest at Bayer Leverkusen."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:27 pm

mtfootball wrote:Bayern director Matthias Sammer told BILD: "We have not planned to pull up alternatives to these two (Martinez and Bender).

"It would be great to sign one of these players, of course. But it is not a big deal. We fully trust in our current squad. It is a quality squad."

Bayern chairman Uli Hoeness is also wary of disrupting players despite offering hints to potential targets.

He said: "A holding midfielder of class would just be the icing on our cake right now.

"Still, we will not pay out the release clause in terms of Martinez. And a transfer of Bender would just be a matter of whether we receive a certain signal from Bayer Leverkusen.

"We are not going further to submit offers. Going further ahead in this would not be serious. We are not out to cause unrest at Bayer Leverkusen."

Why can't we cause unrest in Madrid and start making bids for Sahin, Kaka or Khedira.

Better yet we can look at Moutinho, I believe he'll make a good backup for Schweini..
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:33 pm

^Like Moutinho's going to leave his starting spot at Porto to sit on Bayern's bench Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:45 pm

Tuesday July 31 2012

Inter consider Schurrle bid

Inter are thought to be preparing a bid for Bayer Leverkusen striker Andre Schurrle as a cheaper alternative to Lucas Moura and Gaston Ramirez.

The Nerazzurri are eager to sign a new creative forward for this season, although first choice Lucas of San Paolo is in talks with Manchester United.

Another option is Bologna’s trequartista Ramirez, but a new name has appeared on their wish-list.

It is reported in Tuttosport that Inter are planning a proposal for Bayer Leverkusen forward Schurrle.

The 21-year-old is a full Germany international and has a contract with Bayer until June 2016.

Last year Schurrle had been in advanced negotiations with Chelsea over a £23.5m move.

Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:47 pm

Julio Cesar has come out to deny he wrote any farewell message to Inter fans. “It was not my Facebook page.”

The goalkeeper was widely quoted across Italian media today stating his time with the Nerazzurri was over.

“I want to point out that I never made any statement on my future,” the Brazilian told Sky Sport Italia cameras this evening.

“I absolutely deny giving the quotes that appeared, as it was not my Facebook page.

“If I have anything to tell the fans, then I will want to do it personally.”

Nonetheless, Julio Cesar is widely expected to leave Inter this summer after he was left off their Europa League squad list.

He was dropped along with Douglas Maicon and Giampaolo Pazzini.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:53 pm

Barrettinator wrote:^Like Moutinho's going to leave his starting spot at Porto to sit on Bayern's bench Laughing

All players should be honored to even train with the Bayern squad, they'd be willing to leave starting spots at any club just to be around CL semifinalists. :coffee:
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:00 pm

Rodgers:

He told Liverpool's official website: "There's a lot of great work going on, obviously with the board and Ian Ayre in particular doing a lot of work behind the scenes.

"I've got regular contact going with our American owners and, in particular, Mike Gordon from Fenway Sports Group.

"Obviously when it's a club like Liverpool prices are always increased and so on, but I always felt it was important by the beginning of the season we could have the squad we want - and certainly by the end of the transfer window I would hope that will be the case.

"There is lots of speculation. I've seen hundreds of names linked with Liverpool and there's very few of them that were even close to coming here or even close that we have looked at.

"Unfortunately for the supporters they've got to read it and put up with it. But the message is there is a lot of work going on, on a number of deals and hopefully we can get those completed by the end of August."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:13 pm

Cazorla should be done by Thursday according to reports

Fee 15.9m, which means we still won't break our record Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:22 pm

RealGunner wrote:Cazorla should be done by Thursday according to reports

Arsenal mean business.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:32 pm

RealGunner wrote:Cazorla should be done by Thursday according to reports

Hope Roman trolls Wenger again.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:35 pm

stay away Sad
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:43 pm

RealGunner wrote:
we still won't break our record Laughing

Who holds that record ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next