S
Onyx
Doc
sportsczy
Grande_Milano
31 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

If PSG doesnt go past 1/4, that d be biggest fail in history of French football - Page 3 Empty Re: If PSG doesnt go past 1/4, that d be biggest fail in history of French football

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:05 am

Le Samourai wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:European super league is coming soon, I see it already, all these big spending clubs setting up in countries which lack fan appeal , marketability and just a general sense of antagonism to attract bandwagoners....it's coming.

They're going to need more than CL.

Will never happen, it would destroy football and they know it.

These big clubs rely on the mid-table and smaller clubs and they know it.

Well, Champions League is going to be a mad scramble, the level of competition is just going to skyrocket,

But still, I think something else is needed to accommodate this.

Actually give prize money to the Europa League that makes sense.

There, problem solved.

Europa league will always be so much less prestigious...you think these newfound bandwagoners are going to be satisfied with a Europa Laughing

They should be, bandwagoners have always been around they are nothing new.

Uefa Cup was fine in the 90s don't see what the issue is.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

If PSG doesnt go past 1/4, that d be biggest fail in history of French football - Page 3 Empty Re: If PSG doesnt go past 1/4, that d be biggest fail in history of French football

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:12 am

Barrettinator wrote:
RealGunner wrote:I would be more afraid of facing Montpellier than PSG
Must be a joke. Neutral

no
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:14 am

RealGunner wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
RealGunner wrote:I would be more afraid of facing Montpellier than PSG
Must be a joke. Neutral

no
You do know they just lost Giroud right?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:15 am

yes, as we are the team who signed him Wink
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:39 am

RealGunner, please stay on topic.

Don't make me close this thread.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:37 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:RealGunner, please stay on topic.

Don't make me close this thread.
rofl
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:47 am

Never understood why so many wants "the super league". Nothing is more satisfying and funnier to watch than minnows like Apoel, Basel, Copenhagen, etc. knocking out favorites and seeing arrogant fans of big teams crying about "unfair" results.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:38 am

well....mancity couldnt make it through group of death :/
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:01 pm

Love watching PSG pee all over FFP and have Platini say nothing Laughing
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Why? they are not good enough to qualify from most possible CL groups from spot 4.

Not winning Ligue 1 would be a massive failure, but i for one dont expect them to go far in the CL.

I have notice a trend here, spend a lot of money = overrate teams.

I noticed your trend. Laughing

Spend alot of money = underrate immediately and hope they lose.

Money wins, bro. And that's the sad truth.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Why? they are not good enough to qualify from most possible CL groups from spot 4.

Not winning Ligue 1 would be a massive failure, but i for one dont expect them to go far in the CL.

I have notice a trend here, spend a lot of money = overrate teams.

I noticed your trend. Laughing

Spend alot of money = underrate immediately and hope they lose.

Money wins, bro. And that's the sad truth.

What lol, i don't care. Fact is despite the fact they have bought 3 very good players 2 being world class the rest of the team is Europa League at best.

And considering they will be 4th seeded i cant see them qualifying in the same way i couldn't see City qualifying and they didn't.

People always go nuts when people spend lots of money and refuse to look at the bigger picture, this is not just the case with PSG but almost any big spending team.

It takes time to build a team ready for the level you are talking about and fact is it's very likely PSG will be put in a group with 3 teams that are better than them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:39 pm

How? lol

Not winning the league will be a failure but getting out of Group stage itself is a huge success for PSG.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:43 pm

What lol, i don't care. Fact is despite the fact they have bought 3 very good players 2 being world class the rest of the team is Europa League at best.

And considering they will be 4th seeded i cant see them qualifying in the same way i couldn't see City qualifying and they didn't.

People always go nuts when people spend lots of money and refuse to look at the bigger picture, this is not just the case with PSG but almost any big spending team.

It takes time to build a team ready for the level you are talking about and fact is it's very likely PSG will be put in a group with 3 teams that are better than them.

Looks like I am a WUM now. Laughing

Anyway, there's only a handfull of teams better than them overall now. This project of their's started 2 seasons ago I believe and now there's no Montpellier to stop them in Ligue 1. In CL I believe they can at least get past the group stage. But I tout them to get to Quarters or Semis.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:50 pm

handful of teams Laughing even on paper there's plenty of teams that are better.

Especially when you consider Zlatan is a CL flop.

And even if they were paper means nothing, it will take a while before they are playing as a team and currently if you match their elevens's up with the best in Europe they don't make the quarters and definitely not the semi's Laughing

As i said both fullbacks are poor defensively, midfield offers nothing, Menez and Pastore are not CL level and TS aside the GK and defense isn't either.

As i said usual people go nuts when they see money flying about, without looking at the bigger picture.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Manchester United, Real Madrid, Manchester City, Barcelona, Bayern, Juventus, Tottenham, Arsenal, Napoli, Chelsea, Dortmund >> PSG.. is this enough? if they were in EPL they would fight with Tottenham and Newcastle for 4-5 place..
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm

I want to see how many PSG fans existed before 2011. LOL FFS the club was founded in 1970 rofl . Shit club, no history. It's as simple as that. Money buys fans.

Im sure all that money did you fine when you lost Ligue 1 to Montpellier Laughing

PSG :bow:

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:00 pm

juveman17 wrote:I want to see how many PSG fans existed before 2011. LOL FFS the club was founded in 1970 rofl . Shit club, no history. It's as simple as that. Money buys fans.

Im sure all that money did you fine when you lost Ligue 1 to Montpellier Laughing

If PSG doesnt go past 1/4, that d be biggest fail in history of French football - Page 3 Psgstadium

If PSG doesnt go past 1/4, that d be biggest fail in history of French football - Page 3 Psgfans1

If PSG doesnt go past 1/4, that d be biggest fail in history of French football - Page 3 Psgfans3

If PSG doesnt go past 1/4, that d be biggest fail in history of French football - Page 3 Ompsgcffinale1m

This club isn't Getafe. It certainly isn't as prestigious as the likes of Marseille but you're being rather silly...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:05 pm

In 20 years when Ligue 1 is destroyed thanks to PSG and PSG still haven't won anything outside France I'm gonna have a good, hard long laugh lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:06 pm

Doc wrote:
juveman17 wrote:I want to see how many PSG fans existed before 2011. LOL FFS the club was founded in 1970 rofl . Shit club, no history. It's as simple as that. Money buys fans.

If PSG doesnt go past 1/4, that d be biggest fail in history of French football - Page 3 Psgstadium

If PSG doesnt go past 1/4, that d be biggest fail in history of French football - Page 3 Psgfans1

If PSG doesnt go past 1/4, that d be biggest fail in history of French football - Page 3 Psgfans3

If PSG doesnt go past 1/4, that d be biggest fail in history of French football - Page 3 Ompsgcffinale1m

This club isn't Getafe. It certainly isn't as prestigious as the likes of Marseille but you're being rather silly...

Now every club has its locals. Im saying when were there any fans outside of Paris who like them? None until they became mega rich.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:20 pm

PSG has had a HUGE following for a while now.... just very long suffering fans. Very highly followed in Africa.

Very fun teams to watch with Pauleta, Rai, Marco Simone, Luis Fernandez, Safet Susic, Djorkaeff Leonardo, Ronaldinho, Okocha, Calderon, Pochettino, etc.

PSG didn't win much... but they always put on a great show. A lot of skill players, especially Brazilian, started in PSG.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:24 pm

"Doesn't have any history" has got to be the STUPIDEST f*cking argument used as a reason why someone shouldn't support a club

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:25 pm

It's funny to watch people call each other gloryhunters here when 90% of the board are fans of a top 4 team in their league...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:26 pm

Actually PSG used to be known as Stade Saint Germain, founded in 1904, which absorbed another club Paris FC in 1970...

you mean this money?If PSG doesnt go past 1/4, that d be biggest fail in history of French football - Page 3 Welcomeaupsg

it's still raining bro, it's gas money bra, when you turn on the oven tonight, you are paying psg Very Happy

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:27 pm

I refuse to use the oven again just to troll Nick :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Meh Quatar is meh when compared to Trinidad in natural gas exports per capita Very Happy.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Meh Quatar is meh when compared to Trinidad in natural gas exports per capita Very Happy.

Trinidad to become the next Qatar in 20 years when Natural Gas becomes like oil? hmm
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next