S
Onyx
Doc
sportsczy
Grande_Milano
31 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

If PSG doesnt go past 1/4, that d be biggest fail in history of French football - Page 4 Empty Re: If PSG doesnt go past 1/4, that d be biggest fail in history of French football

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Meh Quatar is meh when compared to Trinidad in natural gas exports per capita Very Happy.

Trinidad to become the next Qatar in 20 years when Natural Gas becomes like oil? hmm

Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

If PSG doesnt go past 1/4, that d be biggest fail in history of French football - Page 4 Empty Re: If PSG doesnt go past 1/4, that d be biggest fail in history of French football

Post by Doc Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:34 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Meh Quatar is meh when compared to Trinidad in natural gas exports per capita Very Happy.

Our gas deposits are dwindling though. Can't remember how much years it has remaining though...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:35 pm

If PSG doesnt go past 1/4, that d be biggest fail in history of French football - Page 4 Qatar
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:36 pm

Norway :bow: Thimmy :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:37 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

If PSG doesnt go past 1/4, that d be biggest fail in history of French football - Page 4 Qatar

Deceived.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Can't you read? That is per capita.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:38 pm

2005 :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:41 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:2005 :coffee:

smoking , More recent statistics please.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Qatar's population is barely 1 million and they have ridiculous gas reserves. No way in hell anyone beats them in anything that includes the words per capita.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Zealous wrote:Qatar's population is barely 1 million and they have ridiculous gas reserves. No way in hell anyone beats them in anything that includes the words per capita.

We are a small island with 1.3 million and we were/are pretty high in the rankings. But yeah, Josh was really Vagi'd with this one...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:57 pm

We shouldve moved to Quatar instead of Trinidad hmm, anyway the lack of a Xavi smiley only increases the deception this has created
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:27 pm

tuddor wrote:Manchester United, Real Madrid, Manchester City, Barcelona, Bayern, Juventus, Tottenham, Arsenal, Napoli, Chelsea, Dortmund

The teams in Red are all now lesser than PSG. :coffee:
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
tuddor wrote:Manchester United, Real Madrid, Manchester City, Barcelona, Bayern, Juventus, Tottenham, Arsenal, Napoli, Chelsea, Dortmund

Not a good joke really.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Surag wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:

Not a good joke really.

That's because it wasn't meant to be funny. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Norway :bow: Thimmy :bow:

We have our shares of problems here too. How the money should be spend is a never ending debate. Our taxes are high, our roads are as good as Albanias, and our old people are suffering cause of poor treatment, still, we give tons of money to save the rain forest and give money to corrupt dictators in Africa and the middle east.

Nothing can be perfect I guess.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:38 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
Surag wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:

Not a good joke really.

That's because it wasn't meant to be funny. Laughing

Funny thing is you made look yourself funny with that funny comment :coffee: Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Surag wrote:
Funny thing is you made look yourself funny with that funny comment :coffee: Laughing

That's cause I'm funny. I knew you were fond of what I said.

All because I highlighted Juve in red. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:43 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
Surag wrote:

That's cause I'm funny. I knew you were fond of what I said.

All because I highlighted Juve in red. Laughing

Nope because there are atleast 4 teams better than PSG in that highlighted list of yours :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Surag wrote:
Nope.There are atleast 4 teams better than PSG in that list :coffee:

And Juve is one of them.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:21 pm

If Juve were better than Ac Milan with thiago silva and Ibrahimovic last year.. I'm pretty sure that it's much better than Psg's this year...

I like the fact that Ibrahimovic doesn't give a sh*t about psg and french league and still, he is a god for psg fans... And he doesn't hide that! And all the fans will cheer at his amazing goals and arrogant behaviour
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:24 pm

tuddor wrote:I like the fact that Ibrahimovic doesn't give a sh*t about psg and french league and still, he is a god for psg fans... And he doesn't hide that! And all the fans will cheer at his amazing goals and arrogant behaviour

The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:25 pm

:bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:32 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
tuddor wrote:I like the fact that Ibrahimovic doesn't give a sh*t about psg and french league and still, he is a god for psg fans... And he doesn't hide that! And all the fans will cheer at his amazing goals and arrogant behaviour

The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep :coffee:
well said
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:04 am

“My transfer to Paris was not a decision taken by me – that’s 100 per cent certain – after all, I had just extended my contract.

“People who understand about football know how things went and it was a complicated matter for me. It was my desire, and that of my family, to not leave Milan" Thiago Silva
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:37 am

I get the feeling that Silva didn't actually want to join PSG...

But that's just me
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:49 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I get the feeling that Silva didn't actually want to join PSG...

But that's just me

well he did just come out and say it wasnt his choice to leave ya?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next