Le Samourai
Real Kandahar
S32TABLANCA
Paprika
Onyx
32 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - 2nd leg - Page 6 Empty Re: Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - 2nd leg

Post by LeVersacci Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Hope Modric plays in the clasico Smile

LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - 2nd leg - Page 6 Empty Re: Super Cup: Real Madrid vs Barcelona discussion - 2nd leg

Post by buddytaller Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Modric would certainly not start, he'd probably come on as a sub. Ozil already looks tired with only three matches played, I'd rest him for this one. I've a feeling Morata would start or at least play some part in Wednesday's match. This would be my starting 11.

Casillas
Arbeloa - Pepe - Ramos - Marcelo
Khedira - Alonso
Di Maria - Morata - Ronaldo
Benzema

Or

Casillas
Arbeloa - Pepe - Ramos - Coentrao
Khedira - Alonso - Marcelo
Di Maria - Benzema - Ronaldo

With Modric and Ozil coming on in the second half.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:38 am

Well after Morata's display against Getafe i don't think he will even get minutes against Barca

We will go with the usual line up i think, the players selected will be an indication on who we will play and who might get subbed on. the only iffy thing is who will play LB and who will play CF. think it will be Higgy and Marcelo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:41 pm

I only see Modric coming on if the cup is lost.
Given the scenario is we are down 2 goals, then I see the possibility of him playing.

If its a close game then I highly doubt it. Mou wouldn't risk it.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:18 pm

are both Di Maria and Marcelo starting?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:18 pm

Marcelo should be. Not sure about Di Maria. Official starting 11 and bench an hour before kick off apparently.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:22 pm

of course... i was just asking to see if you had some pre game info.
anyway I hope Mou start's Calejon or Kaka instead of Di Maria
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Is Kaka called for the match?
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:26 pm

Callejon will not start 100% certain of that, DiMaria was taken off early against Getafe and Mou's post-game presser against Barca suggested that Mou didn't want to start DiMaria because he wanted us to keep a draw until DiMaria was subbed on, and we need to win this. so Mou will start DiMaria

There has been report of a rift between Kaka and Mou so i doubt Kaka will get any minutes. Ozil will start i feel unless Mou wants to play 4-3-3 where Modric will take his place which i think is very unlikely

Cacktrao is suspended so Marcelo starts there, the only question is the CF position, does Mou go with the on-fire Higuain or sticks with Benzema??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:26 pm

@potential, all players are called up(23) but i suspect some will be dropped right before the game
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:30 pm

how about benz and higi starting both?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:33 pm

Mou usually wants one of them off the bench in case we are struggling to create chances or score, last time we played both they both sucked. And even if they both played who would Mourinho drop?? would he drop the out-of-form Ozil/Ronaldo or one of the others??

We will probably play a 4-2-3-1 so the only place one of them has to play if both started is in place of DiMaria, they haven't played together since he got back from injury so doubt that will happen
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:49 pm

I doubt Kaka will play. Modric has more chance imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Woooot, We've missed so many chances, and theyt got a couple of chances at the end, my heart almost couldn't take it.

Though I had a feeling Casillas might have a chance of saving that last one on one, I really thought Messi's shot got in, I don't know how he missed two of these shots over two legs. Anyway, we fully deserved the win, and should've won by lots more if ti weren't for Valdes's heroics, and Higauin wastefulness.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Congrats guys! A deserved win.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:33 pm

We should have been more clinical, the game would have ended with 6-1 props.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:38 pm

eelir wrote:Congrats guys! A deserved win.
Thanks =)
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Higuain was terrible today, he left his finishing in Argentina, we should have been 4-0 up in the first half, and he missed those two sitters in the second half... :facepalm:

Anyway a good response by the team in general, Ronaldo was so relaxed and played with great maturity and contributed defensively, he has Barcelona's number, he'll score in every match against them from now on.

Pepe was a rock at defense, the team missed him so much, he's the best centre-back in Spain and he showed it.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:03 am

lets fcking crush granada now, i say 7-0

this game was the best antidote for the bad start in the season

the players will be tired, but i believe it will go their way and its at bernabeu and against granada

buddytaller wrote:

Pepe was a rock at defense, the team missed him so much, he's the best centre-back in world and he showed it.
fixed Smile

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:22 am

Finally you people are reliasing pepe importance and ability, i was so mad at you guys since like 2 years bashing pepe for ridiculus reasons and not consider him one the best Cb in the world.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:25 am

I wouldn't say he's the best. He's good at defending definitely, but there's better overall CB's who are more composed and have better distribution.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:35 am

FFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, seriously mt, like pique, he distributes better right, or ramos. lol when will you understand that a cb first option is to defend. i though u would say he has bad balance lol.

Pepe is an absoulte Rock and a total beast, where there is a strong attacker, a tall attacker, small and very fast attackers, he adapts to their strenghts and stop them every ttime.

pepe is an absulte player i would choose to play CB for madrid in the WHOLE world.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:52 am

Oh, Modric looked actually good in the few minutes he played, better than expected, finally someone who can play alongside/replace Ozil? 'Hope so.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:00 am

Pepe had a great game. Scratch that. A godly game.
And you know why? He didn't let his temper get the best of him.

That's what holds him back from others recognizing that he truly is one of the top CB's of the world.

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:03 am

Kuru wrote:Oh, Modric looked actually good in the few minutes he played, better than expected, finally someone who can play alongside/replace Ozil? 'Hope so.

yep yep

modric looked so cool on the ball, he moved, well played arbeloa through on goal, nearly scored too

i wish he plays him with ozil the two of them would be great together
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:57 am

There's a El Clasico club in my Uni Laughing Watched the game with over 500 people in a huge lecture hall :bow: Atmosphere was amazing, Madrid fans had the last laugh Twisted Evil

Higuain disappointed me today, should've had at least 4 goals.
PEPE was by far the MOTM for me. Was absolutely immense!!!
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next